Events discussion

Whats happening now... and what should start soon
Firebone

Post by Firebone »

i agree wit snake...lvl restriction is a must...wat can 30-80 lvl do in front of 140+ sb mages wit illimar....especially wen they r at ent nd continously sbin
thanks dude.... :D but not only sb mage,wat also 110+ archer..v dont even know frm where they hit us....just one shot n down.... :( :(
gm lvl retriction must there....and c i got 1 player with me...and i hope many are there... :lol: :lol:
Avnash

Post by Avnash »

EvEnt Name: Deadly Duel

Prize :–

Level 30-60 - Grade5 Weapon (30% Mounted)
Level 61-90 - Grade7 Weapon (20% Mounted)
Level 91-100 - Upgrade Jewell, Opal, Garnet, Peridot x 10 each.
Level 101-110 - SMS, LMS, SJ & LJ x 10 each.
Level 111-120 - 2 Level up
Level 121-130 - 1 Level up
Level 131-140 - Neriydar (G) x 10, Odal (10) x 5, Ing (9) x 5.
Level 141-150 - Neriydar (G) x 20, Odal (10) x 10, Ing (9) x 10, Tir (8) x 10
Level 151-159 - Grace of Sillbadu x 1
Level 160+ - Sarghis x 1

Suggestion ::

Level 111-120 - 2 Level up
Level 121-130 - 1 Level up
Level 160+ - Sarghis x 1

Wah just lvl up i request all players to give there openi0on is this price upto mark. I dont think so .

And Second see prize for lvl 150-159 sargaris which cost abt 1billion.

and see prize for 160+ just sargaris whcih is just 250 form NPC :)) im not at all that high lvl player but is htis prize is gud for the 160+ players??
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

Danger4u wrote:EvEnt Name: Deadly Duel

And Second see prize for lvl 150-159 sargaris which cost abt 1billion.

and see prize for 160+ just sargaris whcih is just 250 form NPC :)) im not at all that high lvl player but is htis prize is gud for the 160+ players??
Hey,

GMStorm has already given his stand on this in his thread. check it out

cheers!
hemu
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Killerdragon
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Killerdragon »

storm when will u get our prizes of da duel

i mean i char Kronoz won da 111-120 mage cat so when will she recive her 2 lvl ups

ex--- TrEaNcOo
Krista

Post by Krista »

Hi,
wanted to know abt the haloween event,wat happens if 2 people have 100 pumpkins and go deal at similar times
wat i mean is that after getting 100 pumpkins,its very unfair to rob any of them of dealing time,considering the diff. in deal time might be very small and purely on luck basis...can u do something or tell us how you will make this fair??
Lonearrow

Hi people!!!

Post by Lonearrow »

Hey playazzz. Wazza!!!!!! With regards to a post made by a fellow metro resident amongst y'all, events should be made regular in all cities. Dats true y'all. A state like Hyderabad may be small to you Banglore folk but it still hosts some of the good A3 players. U maybe surprised, but hell yeah. Cmon give it a shot u may like wt ya c. Like d sayin goes "Dont knok it till ya try it" Quote the Iceman never more babeh :twisted:
Reverend

Double Quest Experience Event

Post by Reverend »

Hi GM's,

This is a very humble request to you people from me. Please arrange a double quest experience event in this month of November coz the extra experience event that took place as a compensation for extended server maintainance was a complete failure according to me. The experience received by hunting monsters was the same as it always is.. There was no increment..

Thats why I request you to arrange a Double Quest Experience event coz due to that everyone will be benefitted... Even the high level players will be really happy for this event.[/b]
Nattu
Class: Mage

Post by Nattu »

Double Quest Experiance Event... hmmmm... sonnds good but i request GMs to make sure that the drop rate of quest drop should be increased..so that we can submit the quest.....
Hunkysunny

Post by Hunkysunny »

Hello GM
i Belive that Epi-3 should be lauched fast. ppl are getting bored of same stuffs and if u can consider this humble request all players will be benefited.
1 more thing is u should soon launch g11 stuffs too as there are many playes in server who all are more than 150+.
so pls do the needful for the players as the times is runing out.

Regards

IGN Bilbo
IGC Axe Warior
Solitare
Class: Mage

Post by Solitare »

hii gm...
can we lvl up after registration.....??
reply fast..