This is utter crap dont go inside this post.

Do your bit of community service! :)
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Hw to relly lvl up fast!!!!

Post by Bhalo »

HI Guyz

My in game name is Bhalo(GRRRRR dont make fun of it :evil: ) And i believe the best way to reach grinta real fast to put all the char points into ur vitality (most effective if u r a wrrir). I mean the real prob in reachin grinta are those flying Creeps the Yata.... wut ever the main thing i am suggestin is to have a longer hp bar and reach grinta and lvl up. U will also be taken into parties more easily coz u will boost and as far as the point distribution goes later on u can change ur stats usin lore.
Have fun.
Bhalo.
Sant
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Sant »

Adjust ur status with lore?. Do know u get lore oly by doing quest?. And I dont suggest u mess with ur stats just to reach Grinita.You wont feel for wasting lore points now, but in future u will. If u still want to leech in Grinita in your early stages, u could ask a teleporting mage to dop u in the entrance.

Never waste ur lore, its use will be vital in ur high lvls.

Eos

Post by Eos »

Don't worry sant, these ppl are the ones that are allergic to questing :(
Even when they need lore, the R1 memora quest is always there to spam!!

Why quest when u can leech off a sucker who'll level u up in grnita?
And then once u hit g6 g7 (mounted obviously) come strut around town, and start pking noobs in C1 :evil:
This is how things are these days...
Bhalo

Hi guyz

Post by Bhalo »

HI ppl

I totally agree wid u sant that lore is made only wid questin..... i was told that u can buy lore from Kadru :D.. jokes aside i know that lore is vital for high lvl ppl....Coz they gotto decrese parole na while pkin noobs....Right Rex??

As far as leechin goes.... who doesnt do it? Dont tell me that u guyz lvled up all alone i mean never partied wid high lvl ppl. And by the way I dont like pkin and neither do i like mounted shitt. One more thing dont b so rude to ppl u dont know... i am suggesting to Rexdude.

Havefun
Bhalo.
Eos

Re: Hi guyz

Post by Eos »

sadanandapal wrote:HI ppl
One more thing dont b so rude to ppl u dont know... i am suggesting to Rexdude.

Havefun
Bhalo.
Did I anywhere say anything directed towards you in particular, Bhalo?? If you didn't notice, I was commenting on the general trend these days.
And yes, I DID NOT stand around town spamming general chat pestering ppl to take me to grnita or somewhere. We were a group of friends who partied and leveled up together. Point to note being we became FRIENDS first, and then partied cos we enjoyed chatting with each other.
I also did not invite ppl to party or support without asking their permission first.
And finally-get it into ur thick skull that this is not a rant against u in particular, or that I'm accusing you of such behavior :evil: :evil:
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

SOME1 TOOK UP A LOTTA FLAMING RECENTLY...............EH??

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eos

Post by Eos »

Well, u weren't around, so needed some crowd control :twisted:
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

rexdude wrote:Well, u weren't around, so needed some crowd control :twisted:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

NOW I'M BACK!
Bhalo

Hi Guyz

Post by Bhalo »

Hi

Well i am srry Rexdude......... I totally agree wid u that partying wid frnds is a very delectable experience nowadays I only party with friends like(Bellona,Sandy,Timekeeper,Terminator,Eos,Dextor.....the list goes on) and have a blast doing so :D. But when someone just starts playing games of this calibre u cant expect them to behave like a pro can u??

So wut i am suggesting is that rather than labelling newbies as "PPL ALLERGIC TO QUESTING" u can be a little tolerant to them and surrender to few of their wishes like going for a c1 trip or helping them find a scroll is Fairmode and in the process even make a few friends :)

One more thing as far as the thick head thing goes i completely agree wid u. But i wish i wasnt :( :( .

Forums are Cool
Bhalo.
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

WELL HAVEN'T YOU THOUGHT THAT PEOPLE WHO ARE HIGH LEVEL NEVER GET EXP IN NOOBY MAPS? PLUS YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO GO IN SUPPORT AS PARTY WONT GIVE YOU ANY EXP!

SO GOING IN SUPPORT WITH SOMEONE WHOM YOU HAVE NEVER MET IS DAMN BORING I TELL YA, UNLESS THOSE TWO ARE REAL LIFE PALS.

SO YOU KNOW HOW THEY FEEL EACH TIME THEY COME WITH YOU. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR PALS ARE OFF BOSSING OR JUST GOT A NICE DROP, IT BLOWS THEIR MIND.

SO I SUGGEST YOU GO AND MAKE FRIENDS WITH PEOPLE OF YOUR OWN LEVEL RATHER THAN JUSTIFY LEECHING HERE.