This is utter crap dont go inside this post.

Do your bit of community service! :)
Sant
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

This is utter crap dont go inside this post.

Post by Sant »

Guess u guys know how to reach Grnita.

Anyway I will tell for new players whats Grnita.

Grnita is place where u get double exp and double money.Its like a maze which leads to GrayBone. Along the maze r diff monsters which u find on the usual maps. Hunting these monsters give double exp and double money compared to hunting them in there regular maps.

To reach Grnita u have to go to clarb third floor at the other coner the green cicle is entrance to Grnita.

After u enter Grnita follow these direction to go to Dark Olgocs and R4 monster room.

Dark Olgocs room.
North-East-East-East-South.

R4 Monster Room
West-North-North-East-North-West-South

These rooms r safe coz no range monster here. If ur looking for money go to Dark Olgocs room. If ur looking for exp go to R4 monster room.

But beware crossing clarb third floor to reach Grnita is a mess possible loss of exp coz Cynics can kill in one hit what ever ur lvl may be.

Better go in party coz u need lot of hp and mp to make ur trip worth.
Mages with Pantoti skill can be of big use to teleport u to Grnita entrance.

-Sant(Sword warrior)

Credits: All credits goes to Cheif who posted the route to Grnita.I never knew such thing exsisted before that. I dont take any credits to explaing about Grnita.For further Grnita information see this link.http://forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php? ... 5c1e2979ff
Last edited by Sant on Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magic_priya

Re: Safe rooms in Grnita to earn money and exp.

Post by magic_priya »

san_thosh82 wrote:

But beware crossing clarb third floor to reach Grnita is a mess possible loss of exp coz Cynics can kill in one hit what ever ur lvl may be.

NOT ALL LVL WILL DIE IN 1 HIT, WARMAN, CARL WONT DIE IN 1 HIT
Alador

Post by Alador »

are u KIDDING me?? Cynicks arn't ranged? what kind of an idiot will walk intot their arms??
Eos

Post by Eos »

An idiot with serious lag maybe? Then again..if u facing more than 3 seconds lag u shudn't be in c3 anyway.
If you see a cynick stop in your path-change direction, or stop and wait for it to move again (see my post on monster dodging)
Xeus

LEARN TO STRAFE HE ! HE !

Post by Xeus »

HEY MAN I AM ONLY 60 BUT I AM THE KING OF C3 MAN (IN NAVIGATION STRICTLY) ;

CYNICS DONT KILL U AS SOON AS U BUMP INTO THEM THEY TAKE TIME (MAYBE IT IS DRUNK AND TAKES TIME TO THINK HEHE)

SO U CAN EASILY PASS FROM NEAR THEM AND DONT STICK TO IT IF U BUMP<JUST MOVE QUICKLY...THE REAL PROBLEM IS THE HELL YATAKES WHICH R RANGED AND PACK QUITE A PUCH TO UR DEFENCE....

BUT A LITTLE BIT OF STRAFING CAN SEE U THROUGH IN C3 TO GRINITA WHATEVER LVL U MAYBE....

EVERLASTING,
VLADIORA
dredpker

Re: Safe rooms in Grnita to earn money and exp.

Post by dredpker »

magic_priya wrote:
san_thosh82 wrote:

NOT ALL LVL WILL DIE IN 1 HIT, WARMAN, CARL WONT DIE IN 1 HIT
YUP EVEN THEY DIE TOO, SAME CASE WITH LALONS[S2] AND TAUHUNTS[NIFF].
Indianchickm

Post by Indianchickm »

No1 can beat TANISH in navigating c3. She navigated lev 20 warr HELLFORGE, that too in G1 stuff u get free when u create a caracter, that is to say practically no defence, to grnita entrance when we did not hav the pan with us.
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

WELL

IF THERE WERENT MOBS THEN ITS NOT IT.

REAL NAVIGATION CAN BE SAID IF YOU ENCOUNTER MOBS AND SURVIVE AMONGST THEM.

ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS COINCIDENCE.
Eos

Post by Eos »

Ah...but tanish once told me she was on a 1 Mbps connection in banglore. Lag and the lack of it makes all the difference. Today I was playin from office (!!!) and went to granita. There was no lag, and i was easily able to dodge creeps and get there with less yatake hits than i usually get at home.
Sant

Post by Sant »

lol, u guys change the topic where ever its been posted.

My point is to help ppl to get money and exp in safe rooms and not navigating in c3 and whos best in doing that

plz guys dont take off topics anywhere may be u can do that in General section. r post seperately.

-Sant(Sword warrior)