"Hey what do i do?"
Technokid
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

I will file a law suite again .. EULPORON

Post by Technokid »

:shock: well i am reading alot about quests
my lvl is 49

i do quests froma ny where i get (dont like to do the same quest again and again.. ) ..... so to do different quest i go any where to anybody who gives a quest .............................

EULPRON ........ that guy is retarted ..........

yes my quest is about him ...... he gave me a quest ...... kill dark memora at r1.... k .. it was hard .. still not so hard .....
then send me to r2 ....... dark saints ........ hiegls .. vobugs ...... k ....... it was very hard ..... still i did it ..............
now the retarted guy send me to ...... r3 .... hunt sonos .. khun and lirox ........it was very very very hard ... i had to lvl my self 5 lvls and my archer merc to 20 lvls ..... ok .. i completed the hunt... but took me 4 days to find .. 2 tooths of lirox ....... fine i was happy ....... gave me 120k exp it was like 10% pluse good exp for merc too .........
i was very happy ...... send me to r3 again i did ............. well now the Mr. EULPORON ....... wants me to hunt at r4 ......... i mean r4 ... at lvl 49 ...... me a WARIOR .... but i had run all around to kill 100 fat bit3hes ....... yahgons ......... and 100 ewellia .. (still 46 ewellia's left and my lvl is 50 now) ......... ..... I WANNA SUE ........ EULPORON ........... to the hell with relations ....... i lost like 4 mill .. in recrutting .. mercs and refilling ..............

dont laugh ............. coz i am angry ............. very angry :P but .... r4 at lvl 49 ........ is there any body else done quests at lvl 49 ... in r4?
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
happens dude. smtimes we get stuck because we started 1 quest and the chain leads to much higher lvl places. A good option that i can think of is... if the quest says 40-80, start doing around 60 on :). No guarantee but mostly helps.

there is another quest which u get from kaduru/yarmo. its called "hunting contest" or so.

Starts with hunting cyniks and ends with killing 3 bosses in S3. I quit it once coz i couldnt kill 1 boss even in 3 trips :D

Btw... good luck on ur R4 quest :D
IGN : Greendragon
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

im 131 now, and i have done that quest only 1ce, i dont have the patience to do it again.
But when i did i was 80+ i guess.

Snipe ::Bows:: to technokind for goin thru it at 49 :D
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

hmm ... don't be disheartened.

just as a suggestion ... people hunt in R4 for hautz at higher lvls ... find such people and ask them to shoot couple of arrow storms/whisper of hell, etc.

then yahgons will be easier to kill.

cheers!
hemu
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

I heard chainquest increase more relation :roll: so be happy
TiGerFigHter

DarkLeGioN

YoU WeRe PawNed By A TiGeRs PaW!
Technokid

Post by Technokid »

Completed quest .......... killed Ewellia and Yahagon's .......
all i did is lvled up my archer mercy ............ he rocks .........

completed without any party or any help...

WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Devlish

Post by Devlish »

8)
Bladewitch
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Bladewitch »

but dude better u reach 50 and do c2 q(i think that axe of jakaka)
or r2 q(axe of higel )
both these q gv cool exp at ur lvl
r4 at 50 will make u bank rupt becoz r4 is noot good at drops(as ppl say but not me :wink: )

Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

Congos dude :)
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Technokid

Post by Technokid »

I think ......... axe of jakarta?
can u tell me where to find that quest ..
?? tell me plz