Question from newbie

"Hey what do i do?"
Vampyre

Question from newbie

Post by Vampyre »

What should i do with the ruby saphires etc. i get from completing quests from NPCs ? are they used in some crafting process? I am not able to find any information on them. right now they occupy a lot of space in the storage. please help me.. just started the game last week.
Saadmage

Re: Question from newbie

Post by Saadmage »

Moxie wrote:What should i do with the ruby saphires etc. i get from completing quests from NPCs ? are they used in some crafting process? I am not able to find any information on them. right now they occupy a lot of space in the storage. please help me.. just started the game last week.
Ruby Saphires and Topazes are elemental jewels. You can put them on Weapons (for elemental attack) or on Armor parts (any Armor + Shield for hk's for elemental defense).

The max value of elemental defense or attack depends on armor or weapon type. You can refer the following link.
http://a3guide.50webs.com/guide/equip/a ... armors.htm

Click on your class and check out values.

Why you should store them:
The elemental jewels once put on any armor/weapon, gives a random ele def/attack value. So at higher lvls, when you need max values, you might have to spam them. I have smtimes used up even one full box (100) of them to get the max value.

I suggest you create 3 storage boxes for each of them and collect it.

Hope the info was helpful.
IGN : Greendragon
Vampyre

Post by Vampyre »

Thank you, it was very helpful information.

I was going to go home and NPC them :)..but now that i know what it is used for i will save them.

Also is there any faster way to collect materials for crafting storage boxes.. i am lvl 17 and till now i managed to make only 1 storage box.. bone shards seems to be the hardest drop to get, i'm killing breas amadys for boneshards and stone pieces.

any advice on farming crafting materials for storage boxes will help me.
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

Moxie wrote:Thank you, it was very helpful information.

I was going to go home and NPC them :)..but now that i know what it is used for i will save them.

Also is there any faster way to collect materials for crafting storage boxes.. i am lvl 17 and till now i managed to make only 1 storage box.. bone shards seems to be the hardest drop to get, i'm killing breas amadys for boneshards and stone pieces.

any advice on farming crafting materials for storage boxes will help me.
Hi,

what is your character?

If you are a mage, try out carode ... use firefield skill to kill the monsters. The more monsters you kill, the better chances for drops.

Also, you may note that each map has 4 type of monsters. Each one drops 1 type of crafting material.

Another method of getting bones, stones, etc ... just ask someone to give it to you.

cheers!
hemu
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Vampyre

Post by Vampyre »

i am a bow archer (lvl 17) .. where shld i farm
Naaraku

Post by Naaraku »

Farm near Rajasthan i heard there is an oasis available there. :P
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

Zangetsu wrote:Farm near Rajasthan i heard there is an oasis available there. :P
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Where is the Mod?????? kick this guy out of the forums for a day!!!! he's gone berserk.
i am a bow archer (lvl 17) .. where shld i farm
i would suggest you stick with the quests that you get. Short cuts arent really short. U can try huting outside town since the creeps die pretty fast there.
IGN : Greendragon
Darksoul
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Darksoul »

Zangetsu wrote:Farm near Rajasthan i heard there is an oasis available there. :P
Don't rag him *censored* !!!
Netdemona
Class: Archer

Post by Netdemona »

Moxie wrote:i am a bow archer (lvl 17) .. where shld i farm
If getting the crafting items is your goal, then hunt just outside your town.

1 Memora - Pointy Hair
2 Lessy - Scale
3 Epulooa - Bone
4 Karterian - Stone

Hunt the monster that will give you the drop that you want.

cheers!
hemu
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

netdemon wrote:
Moxie wrote:i am a bow archer (lvl 17) .. where shld i farm
If getting the crafting items is your goal, then hunt just outside your town.

1 Memora - Pointy Hair
2 Lessy - Scale
3 Epulooa - Bone
4 Karterian - Stone

Hunt the monster that will give you the drop that you want.

cheers!
hemu
Hmmm made my 1st strg box like hemu said.. took me 2 days, 1ce i found out how to do it :)

@Moxie
if u need any hlp msg Greendragon, Snipearcher or Netdemona , all of us noobs are
ready to help u :), but just dont say "lvl me pls " :P

@Moxie , Enjoy and Welcome to A3 India

thanks,