PKERS............ Y THE HELL THEY PK OTHERS

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Mrcls

PKERS............ Y THE HELL THEY PK OTHERS

Post by Mrcls »

Guys can anyone tell me what do pkers gain by pking :cry:
That lol joker (warrior) pked me 5 times for no reason.
:evil: i really got upset as i losed 10% exp & also droped
my armor in the kill.

well iam looking forward to face him in arena when i IvI up :twisted:
Guys plz tell me more about those pkers :oops: i really hate when i get
pked & i do hate to pk others.

I would like to get more info on pkers.Plz pm me .......iam Mrcls(mage)
Wackyelement

Post by Wackyelement »

Hey Mrcls

PKing is a part of the game

But yes if u get PKed u can ask anyone in the town to help u out coz high lvl guys love to PK ( And i mean THEY LOVE TO PK )

Wackyelement (TheBiggestNoob)
Sant
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Sant »

Mrcls, according to the story of a3, Quanato and Temoz r rival towns.So ppl from other town can attack each others.

I find mostly HK's and archers pk more.

If they pk for no reason u can ask others help. but if its coz of place to hunt the person now at the spot as rights to defend it.

so hope u got some idea of PK.
Gfdgdfgdgdf

Post by Gfdgdfgdgdf »

i usually used to pk wen people hunt in the place i usually go hehe
Linainverse

so wat abt pking bcoz that high lvl noob doesnt like ma name

Post by Linainverse »

theres a certain high lvl noob in game who says he pks me coz he doesnt like my name wat to do abt him
Linainverse

Post by Linainverse »

also theres a gang of ppl who pk me for no reason.Spica Lifestealer(yeah some looser also got that char to pk me)Spirit Excorsist.i dunno for wat reason they are pking me but im a lvl 99 mage who loses 40%daily bcoz of those loosers if not for them i would have bcome a sb mage by now.they dont even have the courtesy to say for wat they pk me
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

For evryone's info sake, lifestealer id is being played by pappu himself.
Linainverse

Post by Linainverse »

so y did vishnu aka spirit come in that char and try pking me.i dont even know who that pappu sappu guy is
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Where were u pked?? :?
Mostly pkers haunt C1/Grnita...and at lvl 99 I guess u wouldn't be going there unless u yourself were into pking :P

In any case, there's no 'reason' to pk...some just do it cos they can !!

You've gotta stay alert and carry a TP scroll always and use it when u see em coming towards u.

You get pked once it's fine, but more than that on the same map by the same people is nothing but stupidity.

It's hilarious the way noobs (not necessarily u) stand around like bakris waiting to be pked...they stand and watch even as the pker finishes off the rest of their party, instead of tping sensibly! :lol: :lol:
Linainverse

Post by Linainverse »

well i was in grinita lvling solo till 97 and bcoz of my kindheartedness i leech my friends or other noobs in c1.i also pk i dont say i dont pk but wr else do expect me to lvl up a 99 mage.any map i go and solo i find them bhind me s1 c3 grinita s2 etc.if i go to s2 the 124+guys chase me so wr else do i lvl up i welcome ideas from u rexdude.
and u say i have to carry a tp scroll with me.wats the use of tping when im getting pked the moment i enter a map.so u expect me to go kill memoras near the city gate
its hilarious the way pros(not necessarily u) react to this.