Special exp quests

"Hey what do i do?"
Terastio

Special exp quests

Post by Terastio »

Hi guys,

i think sm1 that knows the game very well should help us all make a special exp quest list.

For example:

lvl 70 - Jump Quest
.......etc. etc.

Only yesterday i noticed that when i got to lvl 100 , Yarrmo showed 1 more quest which i did not check cos i did not want to quit if it was rubbish. After i reached lvl 101 it was not there anymore.

My point is that , there must be some more special quests that people dont know about and it seems that there is no easy way to find them also.
Kiz
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Kiz »

Yarrmo had a quest which disappeared at 101?
well the leg bone of sonos ends at 100, and yeah, it gives one heck of an exp :P
There are standard quests unless u have leeched ur *censored* off u wud know about them
I will start from 52 and above
1) The Petbren Quest (fur of dermatone) gives 120k xp which is awesome for that level[only petbren gives, billero doesn't giv it]
2) then u can follow that up with the bone piece of higel from yarrmo/kaduru alternated with bentren's bone and ring quest which is pretty decent, this will do well till u r 70
3) 70 obviuosly JQ
4) 75 - 90 STICK TO R3 special shield quest from yarrmo/kaduru(this is very important for ur relations)'
5) After 90 u can take R4 heart and blood quest - Hautz's secret which can be alternated with Bentren's symbol of wind quest(R4 symbol of wind quest)
6) This will be sufficient till 105, from 105 - 115 u can do Billero's 105 kills each(Kaduru was a mercenary) alternated with Kaduru/Yarrmo's mercenaries of selvarb quests.
7) From 115 - 124 u can do random quests in s1 s2 or hatrel P1 or syvave quests
8) 124+ JQ which is obvious
After 110+ U get various good quests which you can choose as per ur char build, HKs for example(if u know how to use BOR) can do oil of papuse quest which gives insane exp at that level.
8)
:lol:
~MadJax
Lesbain

Post by Lesbain »

me a nob still havnt done jq so when i reach 100(hope so) ill c tht qst tht u talking about.but i think the old guys did a quiet good research on qst which good exp frm other servers and sm private servers but still its beter to check it out :D
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

well there are a lot of quests that u can try, but the sad part is most of them are a bit time consuming and also give comparitively less exp than the quests that i have mentioned above. Basically GMs cannot alter the drop rate of quest items because people will end up getting a lot of extras. hence some quests are tough
~MadJax
coppernails

Post by coppernails »

You need it You got it.

I can put out a quest search tool that throws out quests for based on levels or NPC. Wait for a few days and check out my site.
Cool Item Search tool at

www.a3creek.com
Lesbain

Post by Lesbain »

Th slay3r for ur favour of adding the quest tool on ur site. wat i think hoe can guieds can b so dumb to not think on quest tool on a3's official site. noe i am little satisfied with y gms get so much opposed :D
bring_it__on

Post by bring_it__on »

How cme any1 forget t q "Memora's of rangdel " it gives 300k xp for t last part of 14 q series ...
~The Next Red inform of DarkShadow~
Sword HK
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

lawl....have u calculated the time it consumes ?
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
bring_it__on

Post by bring_it__on »

may b around 2hrs ....

->u ll get nearly 8k lore
-> gives u more than 15 % evn whn ur lvl is 100+ b4 cming to t last part ..

wht else u want ? its sure a change .. othe than usual blood n heart , shield q's :P
~The Next Red inform of DarkShadow~
Sword HK
Lesbain

Post by Lesbain »

ya trying new qst will help us to increase our game knowledge. n there is no fun in things u get easily. Have u ever get a stone piece or a bone shard??
i guess many times event more times tht u even not care to pick it up.
but u have ever get a grace. maybe once or not even once but thats hoe it is u have no fun in common things as compared to a rare one :D