What Quests to do right from lvl1-----------

"Hey what do i do?"
Bombadil

What Quests to do right from lvl1-----------

Post by Bombadil »

What quests should i do to lvl up effectively.......
Yatin
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: What Quests to do right from lvl1-----------

Post by Yatin »

subbarao.hk wrote:What quests should i do to lvl up effectively.......

Ear And Heart Of Memora..!

:!:
--Yatin
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

well here's a lil list, there are alternatives though
1stly stick to memora quests till 15 or so, coz at that level killing hammerds and all takes a lil more pots,
at lvl 15 or so u can venture into wolfreck/elkenver quests which will take you upto lvl 20 or so, kinstone gives a pretty decent quest and also petbren and torrbrier,
after that the armoury (yarrmo/kaduru) gives a quest called head of noblen from fairmode, this quest helps in settin early relations with him, so u can do that quest(I dont remember the quest level restrictions)
Also in 20s and 30s u can take torrbrier's quests to vermerden wherein u have to hunt polks and get leaves. and in level 30s u get a quest from Bentren where only thing u have to do is get some remains from temple in vermerden, which is very easy, all u have to do is run to temple, the drops will already be there, and pick the drops, tp and deliver, it is about bentren's friend who died near the tepmle or something like that.. next u can try venturing into carode, u get a few good quests 1st from billero or petbren wherein u have to kill 100 oglocs, which is easy if u r a mage or warrior maybe, and also there are certain quests on hamwars(yeah there are creeps by that name in case u dint know) Torrbrier gives the hamwar quest. also u get a moulek quest from bentren. Along with that u can do the R1 memora quest at 40s but u cant proceed after R2(continuation series) cause u cant hunt there at that level. at lvl 52 or something u get a quest from petbren(only him) called the fur of dermatone(C2) this quest at lvl 50 gives 120k Xp which is like 8% or so which is amazing along with G5 drops in c2. also u can do the bone of higel quest from yarrmo/kaduru. at lvl 60s u get only one r3 quest on sonos. it is not worth taking, so u can stick to quests from R2 till ur around jump quest, after jump quest till level 85 or 86 u can do the special shield quest from yarrmo/kaduru, later u can do the heart and blood quest(secret of hautz) till 100, then mercenaries of selvarb till 110. after that u can try from a various assortment of quests to get to 124 and then JQ to 129, SQ to reach 130 and after that I dunno :P
~MadJax
crazyfreaks12

Post by crazyfreaks12 »

wicked_gremlin wrote:well here's a lil list, there are alternatives though
1stly stick to memora quests till 15 or so, coz at that level killing hammerds and all takes a lil more pots,
at lvl 15 or so u can venture into wolfreck/elkenver quests which will take you upto lvl 20 or so, kinstone gives a pretty decent quest and also petbren and torrbrier,
after that the armoury (yarrmo/kaduru) gives a quest called head of noblen from fairmode, this quest helps in settin early relations with him, so u can do that quest(I dont remember the quest level restrictions)
Also in 20s and 30s u can take torrbrier's quests to vermerden wherein u have to hunt polks and get leaves. and in level 30s u get a quest from Bentren where only thing u have to do is get some remains from temple in vermerden, which is very easy, all u have to do is run to temple, the drops will already be there, and pick the drops, tp and deliver, it is about bentren's friend who died near the tepmle or something like that.. next u can try venturing into carode, u get a few good quests 1st from billero or petbren wherein u have to kill 100 oglocs, which is easy if u r a mage or warrior maybe, and also there are certain quests on hamwars(yeah there are creeps by that name in case u dint know) Torrbrier gives the hamwar quest. also u get a moulek quest from bentren. Along with that u can do the R1 memora quest at 40s but u cant proceed after R2(continuation series) cause u cant hunt there at that level. at lvl 52 or something u get a quest from petbren(only him) called the fur of dermatone(C2) this quest at lvl 50 gives 120k Xp which is like 8% or so which is amazing along with G5 drops in c2. also u can do the bone of higel quest from yarrmo/kaduru. at lvl 60s u get only one r3 quest on sonos. it is not worth taking, so u can stick to quests from R2 till ur around jump quest, after jump quest till level 85 or 86 u can do the special shield quest from yarrmo/kaduru, later u can do the heart and blood quest(secret of hautz) till 100, then mercenaries of selvarb till 110. after that u can try from a various assortment of quests to get to 124 and then JQ to 129, SQ to reach 130 and after that I dunno :P
*censored* :P was too lazy to read this crap.. :P :P
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

Thats why leechers like u run around saying "Icant level up items" "my reloading sucks" "I cant get an erection" :P noobard :P :lol: :twisted:
~MadJax
crazyfreaks12

Post by crazyfreaks12 »

wicked_gremlin wrote:Thats why leechers like u run around saying "Icant level up items" "my reloading sucks" "I cant get an erection" :P noobard :P :lol: :twisted:
I never reloaded my g8 nor g9..i bought g9 set n g8 too ..btw when i said tht my reloading suxx...?? :roll: :roll:
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

Well if knew about questing u wouldn't.
Forget it, u wont understand :P
~MadJax
crazyfreaks12

Post by crazyfreaks12 »

wicked_gremlin wrote:Well if knew about questing u wouldn't.
Forget it, u wont understand :P
lol..
Jame

Post by Jame »

wicked_gremlin wrote: "I cant get an erection" :P noobard :P :lol: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: maybe he should quit smoking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
[DGenerationX]Jame
Finally level 120, next stop Supershue.

Temozian by default, Warrior by Choice.
crazyfreaks12