merc

Iiampanzer

merc

Post by Iiampanzer »

i just had a doubt..i am a mage but which merc to take hk or archer or...
i am thinking of hk bcoz good ally skills..and helps in solo boss..but plz giv ur views..
ty.
Pero

Post by Pero »

When your hunting in high level maps use your hk Merc.....About archer merc Use it in Nevia or where you need good crits ..Hk is really to save your *censored* from high level maps like t1,t2 etc.. ...
Ladyrowena
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Ladyrowena »

skylara wrote:When your hunting in high level maps use your hk Merc.....About archer merc Use it in Nevia or where you need good crits ..Hk is really to save your *censored* from high level maps like t1,t2 etc.. ...
Disagreed

Use HK merc not on high level maps but while bossing especially if ur hk merc is low level will definitely aid you.

If your mercs are high level there is no doubt use a proper archer merc or even a warrior merc because he will not harm your hp pots please dont use arhcers while bossing worst mistake they will drain your hp like water in your palm.
Bluehaze

Post by Bluehaze »

its wiser to use a merc with a warrior in the party. So that the merc wont have to tank anythin
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

HK merc for solo hunting as well as tao\den and if u have SS then HK merc evn on bossing otherwise archer merc for bossing .......for example to kill c3 boss i need 12 k pots with archer merc on but it takes 15-16k if i use HK merc( HK and archer merc of almost same lvl and maxed)....u just cant evade hits u need to have attack to kill it...that's what the biggest prb in killing hatrel bosses is.....grrr high defence and i still dont hv SS..........saddddddddddddddddddddddd......hehe but when sm1 tries to pk me...and i hv HK merc on........with 52% evasion they mostly get 0s :) ............hey g9 unique spear rocks as we will have 7% xtra evasion + Ignore all enemy attribute defense ....we will rock :D
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

BTW....grow both HK merc and mage merc equally unless u have good g7\g8 set with nearly maxed opts and SS.......both are necessary and are damn usefull..........dont just stick to 1.....u will have more options in ur gameplay and u'll rockkkkkkkk
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

abhi, ur a warrior, this guys a mage, mages got poor or should i say
the worst defense... so mages need cool defensive opts, be it against
creeps or bosses, HK merc cms in handy with its cool defensive opts.
Moreover mages got cool attk but sucky defense and archer merc dosent
give anything to add to the defense. I'd recommend hk merc all the way :)
May be secondary archer merc with hustler.
And if ur a starter and if ur merc is less than 140 odd, pls dnt use merc
when bossing, put it to dont attk mode (Xception being archers who can
use a decent mele merc at 130 for bossing :) ).

thanks,
Ladyrowena

Post by Ladyrowena »

madrock wrote: I'd recommend hk merc all the way :)
May be secondary archer merc with hustler.
pls dnt use merc
when bossing, put it to dont attk mode (Xception being archers who can
use a decent mele merc at 130 for bossing :) ).
thanks,

Absolutely my thoughts tried and implemented too :)
Pero

Post by Pero »

Any merc Actually ..Its just mainly for show off and bossing ..! you can't actually have it for pvp .. :roll:
Holyludiana

lolz...............

Post by Holyludiana »

Phobos , i hav sold my last cra , but i am having Pikachu yet . cm n meet me in game when im online .