Mages are rich!!! How does that happen!!

Ladyrowena
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Mages are rich!!! How does that happen!!

Post by Ladyrowena »

Hi All,

I have been playing A3 a long time
as a mage some people know,
as a hk very few people know
and an archer whom i adore the most but keep as a noob. :lol:

Enough about my characters.
Btw one thing has always puzzled me in the game which i have been never able to figure out.

First things first i play from home so don't have the distinct advantage of having cafe mates. I know this is boring but just giving you the background.

Coming back to the topic the thing that amazes me the most is how do people turn up with amounts of 100-200mil as if that is no big deal.
I have an almost g9 pure mage g7 hk and g6 archer and let me tell you one thing while questing i have got quite a few good drops.
Even tried earning the c1 and r1 way still i manage at the max an amount of 20mil maximum that is if i am lucky and dont have to npc all my drops. Please let me know how do people earn so much in game and actually buy Iartek Ishnis Kahryon Uniques so easily as if the in game money so easy to acquire.
May be i am missing out on some crucial points which other people can enlighten me upon. Also its not like i dont play for long durations to earn money i do that but still i am not getting rich :oops:

Thanks in advance for all your reply posts :P :P :P
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Luck. Riviera had a lot of cash. I'll tell you how.

First I was collecting cash for a mounted frigg staff. Right when I made 70 Mill, I found one myself. Saved.

Then I was saving cash for a SS coz I didnt wanna buy. When I reached 500 Mill, A friend of mine left the game and gave me his shue. And I got a perfect SS. :D So money saved..

Then I wanted to buy a Uni Staff. But hell, I found it again myself. So cash for that saved too.

Totally ended up with loads a cash..!!

But talkin abt hte point where mages earn a lot of money - thats coz of the mass hunting - 2 is always better than 1 and 3 is always better than 2...
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Ladyrowena

Same as Before

Post by Ladyrowena »

Agreed Arthas,
That you end up earning more with mage as you hunt in parties. Now the difficult point is all mages don't take up drops of other people also it takes a lot of mp and hp pots to actually hunt for any built mage in which way she loses a lot of wz. Still coming up with so much money is a riddle to me. How could you have saved up 70mil still astounds me can you tell me where one should hunt and how should one progress through the game to actually attain so much wz.
Thanks in Advance
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

R3 - The Gold Mine if you ask me.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
Ladyrowena

Sorry to linger on

Post by Ladyrowena »

Hi arthas,
Sorry to keep pestering but can you tell me about the approx time required to be spent in R3 to collect an amount so high i tried to do the same in R1 but as luck would have it i ended up with an amount of just 2mil after a period of 4 hours and plenty of weapon drops.

Also is it advisable to keep away from ranged units in R3 and use not higher powers in turn saving up on mp and hp just to confirm i guess the answer will be in affirmative.

One more question as i was going through the forums i saw cml stating that guys had around 100mil at lvl 97 dont u think that is a lot of amount for a warrior is there any way for hk's and archers to earn so much wz as mages if yes i will be happy to ask the questions in the related class guide sections.

Thanks in advance
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

You can earn about 10 Mill Per 4 Hours in R3 if you hunt continuously..!! If not 10 atleast 5...
Saht Ramakrishnan
bring_it__on

Post by bring_it__on »

Here r sme ways to get wz ....

with risk
------------
1] bossing in group n share t drops ...
2] Dog race (safe bets only)

with out risk
---------------
archers -c3 , n r3(after arrow strom)
mage - r3 n s1
warriors : P1
Hk-r3

don't stick to 1 place n hunt .. keep changing diff spots in map .. :D

PS: The longer u stay in a map t better t drops .. :D
~The Next Red inform of DarkShadow~
Sword HK
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Second the last line...
Saht Ramakrishnan
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

bring_it__on wrote:Here r sme ways to get wz ....

with risk
------------
1] bossing in group n share t drops ... [without risk :D]

PS: The longer u stay in a map t better t drops .. :D
The last line is the biggest truth :) ... amen
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
bring_it__on

Post by bring_it__on »

@hemu_8

Well bossing in group is risk factor cause it has become diff to find a good party ... :oops:
~The Next Red inform of DarkShadow~
Sword HK