Some Thing called as "NPC Relation"

"Hey what do i do?"
Hakuronsama
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Hakuronsama »

and i seriously doubt that he has MORE than 4k lore at lvl 17.............dude i hv quested rite from lvl 5.........onli quests.....i din no dat u cud go to higher lvl maps and ask for party.....i used to think dat everybody lvls up i low lvl maps by questin....so i quested always an i got to 4k lore onli at about lvl 20 25 ish i guess...dun remember exactly

an another thing at dat lvl u don really get more than 100 lore for each q and moreover u get like .40 or so at around lvl 10 per kill and 2 complete one q ull have 2 kill quite a lotta creeps.....so unless hes been RCpked like 100% or sumthin i doubt he can have so much lore at dat lvll
"You can make statistics prove anything, more than 47% of the people know that"

IGN : Arijeet
IGC : Mace HK
IGL : 9x
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

wooops! i read it wrong!! :lol: .........okay so ......y m i not gettin bugs like dat??.....even when i m at 20% relationship :D

i liked 10% relationship than 20%......czo when i was at 10%....i reloaded ma pants and boots.....adn guess wat ......all were near max in the very first reloads.......yes very first reloads!!!.....and sadly i got hacked........and i lost ma set!!......and these days when i reload......not even 10 less than max :?
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

go_hack_me wrote:I tell you this example.....

" I asked my frnd who started A3 just few days ago to quest hard...especially of Kadaru. This guy started doing Kadru's quest @ lvl 7 , ie; Kadru's Request were we got to find Hammer of Hammered. Now he is lvl 17 and doing Ghost Of Fairmode were we have to find Head Of Hammer Head. He has more than 4k lore @ lvl 17. Even though he is doing quest of Kadru, whenever he identifies any equips he gets maxed options, maxed and I say its maxed...not even 1% less......he does have some sorta relation with Wilter" How is it possible?

His IGN is Trizon
Mace HK
LVL 17
Not a bug. Oral Pleasure is the only answer. :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Jame

Post by Jame »

ridick_rock wrote:I reached at 10% state when i was bout 90 or more........and i got to 20% near 114+......

And ma friend Wartool reached to 20% at 105 :shock: .....i mean when he told me dat he was at 20% relationship, he was 105.......dunno when xactly he got to 20% relationship......

Sorry dunno bout the other questions :oops:

any idea around which lvl do we get 30% relationship :?:
[DGenerationX]Jame
Finally level 120, next stop Supershue.

Temozian by default, Warrior by Choice.
Lesbain

Post by Lesbain »

can any one of u can tellme hoe to check ur relation with the npc. because i was once in s1 in a party and i got a g7 bow n when i identiied it guess wat its 10% mounted :D
i did a lot of r2 qst after i got nec so i think my relation r good with the npc.
plz post thw way to c the npc relation please :D
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

CurFew wrote:can any one of u can tellme hoe to check ur relation with the npc. because i was once in s1 in a party and i got a g7 bow n when i identiied it guess wat its 10% mounted :D
i did a lot of r2 qst after i got nec so i think my relation r good with the npc.
plz post thw way to c the npc relation please :D
Ask Linsen/Pilpora for a date, if she agrees ... u got 'nice' relation with the NPC :P
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

@ curfew, well it is simple, when ur NPC relation increases the amount of quest exp will be increased.
Best Eg: R4 Hautz quest gives normal 150k xp
For 10% : 165k xp
for 20% : 180k xp so on... hope u got it
~MadJax
Styleocean
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Post by Styleocean »

i am too curious about it

having 1.3 mill( of whihc 1.2 milll lopres from yarmo) lore at lvl 106 but no NPC rewards or some thing :(
Gaurav Jha ( StyleOcean )
www.GauravJha.com
[email protected]

- Quited A3 ! Will MIss You All !
Kiz

Post by Kiz »

coz u spam quests
~MadJax
oo0_0oo

Post by oo0_0oo »

Styleeeeee wrote:i am too curious about it

having 1.3 mill( of whihc 1.2 milll lopres from yarmo) lore at lvl 106 but no NPC rewards or some thing :(
*censored* dont fkin lie here
we aint no dum fks who arent goin to catch u :evil:
bloody u urself accepted that u used to leech
it aint possible that u get god damn 1.3 mil lore at 106 just by doin normal quests