Expert help needed

Ranibabe

Expert help needed

Post by Ranibabe »

Ign-Ranibabe
Ppl i need help fast.Lookin forward fr help frm arthas and bloopers. And plz dont flame here

1]Im makin my mage non-ele. So will a SS with all attack options help since SB,stigma are non-ele attacks?

2]Which is a better options?
a]G8 and then go blood
b]G8.5 and then go blood
since im makin a ss with 5 ele ,double attack+defence and 1X Xp raise

3]Ive heard som ppl say that if i combine 2 shues with def basic in each,ill have a ss with only one option. In this true
Ranibabe

Post by Ranibabe »

Forgot to mention one more doubt

Whats the maximun critical hit rate that a G8 non ele set would give?
Cause if its abt 20%,with lvl 100 ss and a lvl 100 archer merc with 14 Fatility,i would get abt 65% critis on mobs.
Ridickrock
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Ridickrock »

bits_gupta wrote:Forgot to mention one more doubt

Cause if its abt 20%,with lvl 100 ss and a lvl 100 archer merc with 14 Fatility,i would get abt 65% critis on mobs.
14 Fitality? :shock:
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Misteroldie

Re: Expert help needed

Post by Misteroldie »

bits_gupta wrote:Ign-Ranibabe
Ppl i need help fast.Lookin forward fr help frm arthas and bloopers. And plz dont flame here

1]Im makin my mage non-ele. So will a SS with all attack options help since SB,stigma are non-ele attacks?

2]Which is a better options?
a]G8 and then go blood
b]G8.5 and then go blood
since im makin a ss with 5 ele ,double attack+defence and 1X Xp raise

3]Ive heard som ppl say that if i combine 2 shues with def basic in each,ill have a ss with only one option. In this true

Why do people always think i can only spam..?? :? :? :evil: :evil:

1.Always try to make an all Elemental Super Shue coz the more the elements,the better defence you have and missing out on defensive elements will make your defence less by 63(21*3)..!! :D :D
Morever Hybrid Super Shue can only be made by Breeding two Perfect Super Shues..!! :P :P

2.Neither,If you want to go blood,then do so at level 90,do not try becoming Blood at 110 or 120 coz you will repent later and will try to become G7 Blood,thus ending up losing cash for your hard worked G8 set..!! :evil: :evil:

3.A Super Shue is always the result of Breeding between two 100 level shues..So if both the 100 level shues are missing out on a particular Basic or Elemental attack or defence,the resulting Super Shue will also miss out on it..Thus if both the 100 level shues are missing out on Basic Attack,then the resulting Super Shue will not have Basic Attack..!! :P :P
An example of this is Jorujaan's Super Shue which does not have Basic Attack in it..!! :lol: :lol:
You said you a gansta but you neva pop nuttin'
You said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'

Regards,
cola_drinker
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

bits_gupta wrote:Forgot to mention one more doubt

G8 Non-Ele Boots=Around 22%
100 Level Super Shue=34%
Archer Mercenary=10%
Level 6 Fatality=14%(Not sure of this though)

80% Critical Hit Rate in total..!! :shock: :shock:

Regards,
cola_drinker
jhanishprat28

Sorry

Post by jhanishprat28 »

I strongly disagree with u here
The best build for mages in the game for mages is G8 mounted equips. and rest blood.
Second Best is G8 blood.
Third G7 mounted equips rest blood
Finally G7 blood.

Reason is Mages use mp to hunt now if they go blood at very low lvls then they need lots of mp to kill the mob or the bosses.
Ask G7 mages who go to tao. They r always broke. Coz lots of cash is consumed for refill.
G7 blood is better that G8 blood till lvl 120 odd. But G8 blood rox after 130. As they hav 20 lvls of blood by then.
Hakuronsama

Post by Hakuronsama »

nah even wid G8 mounted equips u forget that its mounted wich means that ur stats are still of a 90 lvl mage or 100 lvl mage.....moreoverbuyin mounted stuff is quite an expensive ordeal....

my favourite mage build is dis
get to 90 and den start going blood cause dats wen u need start needin it

at 100 stop goin blood and revert back to ur old stats of 4-2 or 4-2 5-1 till u reach g8 at 120....dat way u have at least some blood to help in lvl ups an u can also go g8 blood cause dats da best in this epi at least....in later episodes nuthin less than a g9 blood will be efficient......
"You can make statistics prove anything, more than 47% of the people know that"

IGN : Arijeet
IGC : Mace HK
IGL : 9x
Misteroldie

Re: Sorry

Post by Misteroldie »

jhanishprat28 wrote:I strongly disagree with u here
The best build for mages in the game for mages is G8 mounted equips. and rest blood.
Second Best is G8 blood.
Third G7 mounted equips rest blood
Finally G7 blood.

Reason is Mages use mp to hunt now if they go blood at very low lvls then they need lots of mp to kill the mob or the bosses.
Ask G7 mages who go to tao. They r always broke. Coz lots of cash is consumed for refill.
G7 blood is better that G8 blood till lvl 120 odd. But G8 blood rox after 130. As they hav 20 lvls of blood by then.
Check my post nicely,i have dropped hints everywhere,i asked him to go 90 blood,not specifically G7 Blood..!! :evil: :evil:
Go G7 Blood,Boss around,collect cash and buy G8 Mounted Stuff..afterall who stopped you from buying em..?? :? :?
Blood from 90 is the most sensible thing to do,you will end up losing attack and defence if you try becoming Blood earlier and will end up losing Blood if you try becoming Blood later..!! :P :P

Regards,
cola_drinker
Hakuronsama

Post by Hakuronsama »

ya but even wid G8 equips wen ur like 150 lvl a G7 blood mage absolutley suxx even if it has mounted equips an stuff......at 150 actually the best option is G9 blood since da set has better opts an stuff.....

so best build wud be to reach 90 an put ur blood for 10 or 20 lvls an den go bak to ur old stats......sure ull get ur G9 at around 140 or 150 but still ull be damn powerful once u do....
"You can make statistics prove anything, more than 47% of the people know that"

IGN : Arijeet
IGC : Mace HK
IGL : 9x
Ranibabe

Post by Ranibabe »

@Cola drinker
SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
Man ure good!!!

@jhanishprat28
Read my post properly. My ss will have double def+2 def ele. SO i dont have to bother abt my def even is i go ele. And as cola said before, if i do everything the way i've planned it,ie abt criti hit rate, ill be getting abt 70%= 3 outta 4 mobs will be getting critis.
Sad that archer merc has 11% only. But combine that with 10 hustler and ure criti can go to 8K.