How does a chtr get relation with an NPC

"Hey what do i do?"
Dsafjkkjh

How does a chtr get relation with an NPC

Post by Dsafjkkjh »

well how? is there any specific qualification after which a npc gives some sort of relation,ie; 10% xtra on rewards after completing quest.

Can somebody explain me begineers relation with a particular npc? Is there something called "begineers relation" exists?
Now Its just for Forums,GO hack it
Misteroldie

Re: How does a chtr get relation with an NPC

Post by Misteroldie »

go_hack_me wrote:well how? is there any specific qualification after which a npc gives some sort of relation,ie; 10% xtra on rewards after completing quest.

Can somebody explain me begineers relation with a particular npc? Is there something called "begineers relation" exists?
Beginners have 0% relationship(Neither +ve nor -ve)..!!
You said you a gansta but you neva pop nuttin'
You said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'

Regards,
cola_drinker
Ridickrock
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Ridickrock »

but i know a guy who is different from all!!

He has -10% relationship wid Yarmo..!! Rofl.

he's 120 and exp he get from the heart blood quest is 135k :shock:
while the ones who r at 0% state get 150k exp :lol:
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Hey PM me the name of that Namunaa..LOlz quite funny.......i had quit quest of every NPC in temoz.....as in the begining i wasnt having any idea.......i started from temoz and changed to quanato at lvl-100.......but i never had any relations with temozian NPCs as i always use to quit quest............now in Quanato i too quit kaduru's quest at 106 (hide of cynicks).....good thing is still i managed to have 10% relations with him at 115....weeeeeeeeee sad stopped for 2 months.......now me worried about my 10% relations
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Hakuronsama

Post by Hakuronsama »

lol -10% wid yarmo.....lolzzz wat kinda ediot can get himself into shittt like datt
"You can make statistics prove anything, more than 47% of the people know that"

IGN : Arijeet
IGC : Mace HK
IGL : 9x
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

abhishekngu wrote:Hey PM me the name of that Namunaa..
well said dude :D
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

abhishekngu wrote:now in Quanato i too quit kaduru's quest at 106 (hide of cynicks).....good thing is still i managed to have 10% relations with him at 115....weeeeeeeeee sad stopped for 2 months.......now me worried about my 10% relations
Don't quit dude.......even i quit bout 2-3 quests of Yarmo.....it did not matter my 20% relationship though.......but m paying it rite now!....salla yarmo is taking revenge of everything!!!!!!!!!!.......when i was at 10% relationship.......i used to get near max options on first reload!......u know dat.....and now....even if its 20%.......i get shyt like 1% or 2% max :?

So don't quit quest!!!
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

ya now i dont quit re nomatter how dirty quest NPCs gives me........i wasted 2 days in doing that "Human type monsters"............nemarr noob send me fairmode,vermeden,carode,c1,r1,r2,r3,c2 to complete that quest.............but finally did it in 2 days time...phew it was damn boring but being a wariror you lean to do boring quest right frm start so no big prb :D
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

ya i do remember your set ...woah man that was coolest g8 spear warior set i ever saw.......but how come 20% relations turning out to be bad ?? it might be just badluck, thts all nothing more
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Hakuronsama

Post by Hakuronsama »

man onlyyy 2 days for wat about human type mosters.....phew dat was one exhausting quest....took me like 6 days.....sala had 2 go to every damn map....onli thing is last q is amazin cause u get 200k xp for killin 40 demeratones :D :D :D :D
"You can make statistics prove anything, more than 47% of the people know that"

IGN : Arijeet
IGC : Mace HK
IGL : 9x