Total votes: 31

Arghya
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Favour!!

Post by Arghya »

Hi,
I created a character a HK in this server called Arghya. Many of u may
remember me. I was probably 1 of the first few HKs created when the server was up. I got so hooked on to the game, that I wanted to know more about this game.

So, I foolishly started playing on private servers.
After playing on the private servers, I met many other people from different countries who were all pro A3 players. I learnt many things.

The main thing which I leant from them is in any A3, only one thing really counts. No, its not lvling up. Its called FAVOUR....Unfortunately, only few people know about this. I have seen many high lvlrs gameplay, but none, I mean none of them knows about the 10% rise in Q exp. wz. lore.

So, Iam deciding that soon I will be creating a new character,who will only quest quest quest. I will try to get the 50% extra per Q. I heard somewhere that its not 30% but 50% is max for Q bonus. Also I learnt that whatever we do ingame, be it Pking or questing, or our gameplay time, it all effects our favour.

The reason I wrote this topic is that all the time I played A3, i played with Hk and mage. So I would like to know, that since Ill Quest from lvl 1, which character should I make? Which will be the best chracter to quest...
Ill start the chracter very soon, ill also post the IGN too.
MMORPG Is Like A journey!!
Life Is More Than Living In A Fantasy Land!!
Misteroldie

Re: Favour!!

Post by Misteroldie »

arghya_mazumdar wrote:Hi,
I created a character a HK in this server called Arghya. Many of u may
remember me. I was probably 1 of the first few HKs created when the server was up. I got so hooked on to the game, that I wanted to know more about this game.
ROFL..!! :lol: :lol:
LMAO..!! :lol: :lol:
I nearly out of my chair while reading this..!! :P :P
Have you gone crazy or you just wanna showoff..?? :? :?
Probably the first few eh..?? :shock: :shock:
Dredreck,Caruthers,Shadzzzz,Chief,Saberclaw,etc,were the first few HKs on the server,you are nowhere even close to them..!! :evil: :evil:
Stop posting crap..!! :evil: :evil:

*Thinking of posting some nice slangs for you..!!* :twisted: :twisted:
You said you a gansta but you neva pop nuttin'
You said you a wanksta and you need to stop frontin'

Regards,
cola_drinker
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

arghya_mazumdar wrote: The main thing which I leant from them is in any A3, only one thing really counts. No, its not lvling up. Its called FAVOUR....Unfortunately, only few people know about this. I have seen many high lvlrs gameplay, but none, I mean none of them knows about the 10% rise in Q exp. wz. lore.
BTW The whole concept of Favours was being raised by Arthas,dont even dare to take the credit on your name..!! :evil: :evil:
If you are a real keen observer then why dont you raise some issue which haven't been discussed till now..?? :roll: :roll:

Regards,
cola_drinker
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

arghya_mazumdar wrote: So, I foolishly started playing on private servers.
After playing on the private servers, I met many other people from different countries who were all pro A3 players. I learnt many things.
Referring or Posting anything about Private servers is not allowed on A3 Official Forums..!! :twisted: :twisted:

Regards,
cola_drinker
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

yeah dude......favors matter a lot!.....i have 20% rise in exp,wz etc. for yarmo :lol:

my suggestion would be warrior.....if u lvl by questing rite form lvl1.......coz their melee attack is higher at noobs lvl (i think so)....so dats ma opinion.....otherwise it depends and u .....which ch u like and which u think easy tu play......

Thanks.
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Ridickrock

Post by Ridickrock »

cola_drinker wrote:
arghya_mazumdar wrote: The main thing which I leant from them is in any A3, only one thing really counts. No, its not lvling up. Its called FAVOUR....Unfortunately, only few people know about this. I have seen many high lvlrs gameplay, but none, I mean none of them knows about the 10% rise in Q exp. wz. lore.
BTW The whole concept of Favours was being raised by Arthas
Yeah!.........thx arthas for bringing the concept of favors.....many ppl (at least i)....got to know hell lotta thinkg bout favors form his forums..........

Thanks arthas! :D
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

@ the topic starter..

wtf..u were the starter hk's on the server..? ROFLMAO...

@ riddick_rock

welcome any day dude..anyday.. :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

ridick_rock wrote:
cola_drinker wrote:
BTW The whole concept of Favours was being raised by Arthas
Thanks arthas! :D
You should say Thanks Arthas Patel..!! :lol: :lol:
Ooops sorry,Vikram Arthas Patel..!! :P :P

Regards,
cola_drinker
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

Talkin abt patels...where is that sardar..not seein him much around these days...
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Misteroldie

Post by Misteroldie »

sah_t_rama1 wrote:Talkin abt patels...where is that sardar..not seein him much around these days...
He is busy with his Class 12 studies,studying really hard i think..!! :roll: :roll:

Regards,
cola_drinker