In game etiquette!!!!

Helloooo,
Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Razorback

In game etiquette!!!!

Post by Razorback »

wher do i start?....well ok i started my char (warrior -spear) 2 days ago.I quest around and reach lvl 16 , try talking to all the players.get a few responses but not many.go to carode to explore and BANG...mr elmagico pks me??????guys this is not how it works.firstly when someone says hi,u say hi back.regardless of lvl or atleast respond.everybody was a noob once....remember that.secondly mr elmajico :? it is stupidity and an act of utter cowardice to pk a player who is 1/3 of your level.does it make you feel big?? dont get me wrong i did meet a lot of great people here...holymackerel,naix ,xanthus,silence.....these guys are all 45+ and 2 of them are 90+ they were all very cordial and actually took the time out to help a new player...guys this is a community. if you want to be a loner go play diablo(offline). I really hope we can start communicating better ingame........and pkers at least dont pk sub 20s!!sad...

ps.I have a standing bet with Elmagico that i will pk him in exactly 3 weeks (starting from today).cheers
Alador

Post by Alador »

Dude Everyone's been there... :twisted: ..plus I agree u will see ur share of *censored* in the game.
However, mostly if high lvl peeps arnt responding fast or at all, either they fall in the above category(very small) or are busy chattting..trading...running for quests..even leeching.... :lol:

However, one thing universally is frowned upon is noob-pking!!!!
Noob-pkrs are a community of losers on their own and are well marked and not liked much in the comminity(i've had my share when i was a noob :D).

Hurray to you !! Hope u whip his *censored*!!!

Cheerz
~Alador
Indianchickm

please post the name of ur pkers

Post by Indianchickm »

i urge all those who get pked to name the pkers here. once they start to get theri share of kicks they will stop it atleast when we r well past noob stage. they will not do any pk to next generation. i agree wit u sizzzle. holy... , dragonmage, menman, yama are few of the cordian characters.
Razorback

afterthought

Post by Razorback »

yeh got pkd twice t day.im lvl 25 now so bring it on lil girls,,,you wont be able t pk me anymore in a week or two.so have your fun while it lasts. cuz after i lvl up im gonna take revenge . BIG TIME!!!
Thanks balrog! ill call you when im whuppin his *censored* yall can watch an laugh at him later.

RAZORBACK
Anesthetiz

Post by Anesthetiz »

Well when i was a n00b all the warriors were pking me :( some times even mage's would kill me..well u have my support if some one pks u call me..i will try my best to teach him a lesson abt n00b pking..but if u touch elmajico outside arena i will teach u a lesson...coz...he is in my Kh now..so deal with it.. BEST OF LUCK! and..yea Arena has a bug so till Arena is back up...keep lvling up :P

------------------------------------------------
IGN - Dawnofdeath
Kh - Plague

" You got something to tell abt my Kh name ? say it in my Face r sit down "
Razorback

elmajico !!! lol

Post by Razorback »

well dawn of death thanks for the offer on helping me with the pkers but iv got enough friends now to help me out .like i said before....3 weeks thats the 25th of this month ill have my match with majico.and it will be in the arena.1 question .. why does majico keep complaining to all u high lvl people bout me???i havent touched him once!and what you say to me goes double for majico...if youve got something to say about me say it to my face or stfu!!!

ps;ill stay away from majico if he stays away from me.if he dosent ill drill him a new hole .peace out !!

RAZORBACK
Anesthetiz

Post by Anesthetiz »

lol ? if u dont knw..we both play from same cafe :D ..... "You got something to tell abt my Kh name ? say it in my Face r sit down "

tht goes for all..how dumb of u..haha...and he didnt whinni like u ..posting in forum abt getting pked at low lvl..so stfu and mind ur freaking business and u better stay away from elmajico ...

PS : - Stop Whining for god sake.

------------------------------------------------
IGN - Dawnofdeath
Kh - Plague

" You got something to tell abt my Kh name ? say it in my Face r sit down "
Razorback

a favour for the apple

Post by Razorback »

Well you can play from the same cafe or even sittin in the same pair of pants for all i care .i dont have much to say to you because im pretty tired replying t stupid people like you and your kind.but anyway let me enlighten you about a few things.and ask a few questions.
1:the word is "whining" not "whinni"
2:if i had something to say to you about your khs name id "say" it to your face. not" tell" it "in" your face
3:how dumb of me???ha ha ha??what the *censored* are u saying?
4:i have nothing much to say bout your kh name...but ! apple of sodom???
is that what your homosexual partner calls you??
5:i usually sit down and play so um....ok, ill sit.
6:when you reply to a post.....u read the post and reply in context.not just spew shit.
7:i dint like something. i brought it up.i didnt ask for help or pity.thats not whining.
8:when i get pkd IT IS MY BUSINESS you stupid,stupid half brained moron

IGN:RAZORBACK
KH:the apple sodomisers .
Nubbi

Post by Nubbi »

yeah i know its too late but still

Pking sucks specially when you do it to a noob, I was pked by a moth$%^$&^Archer named "antidotearch" for no absolute reason today, man that just made me take my staff and shove it in his ...

frigging loser also some time back when i was around lvl 8 or 7 a loser called "Harry"or "Herri" or god knows whatever pked me

High level players usually pk other high level players Its thos A$$holes that are around lvl 30 or 40 who just feel bulliying around others pk noobs

I owe it to many players that bought me to this level atleast, kudos to them
Admfalak

Post by Admfalak »

I started playing like an hour ago and I know how it is to get pked for no reasson as I have played many other MMORPGs too...
There are more n00bs than any other game here but still its fun and I cannot truly say that statement as I have just played for an hour. :P