I want my account to be disabled since it got hacked

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Yuna

I want my account to be disabled since it got hacked

Post by Yuna »

GM's of A3 pls disable my account permanently since it got hacked all my storage stuff and money was taken . my Charachter name is Yuna lvl 108.plz do this as soon as possible.thnk u. if u want to contact me this is my no. 9848278298. and dont ask me things in telugu since i cant spk that language.. thnk u.
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Duhyou »

That will not happen. And there is nothin much for you worry about anyway. You are acting as if your hard-quest-leveled up char was hacked. It's just another leech off. So take a break.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Killroy

Post by Killroy »

sah_t_rama1 wrote:That will not happen. And there is nothin much for you worry about anyway. You are acting as if your hard-quest-leveled up char was hacked. It's just another leech off. So take a break.

ur whinning sorry *censored* was not there when that guy was there.he is one of those guys who always played alone never to party like u do all the time for ur stupid leecher *censored* charachter.He started playing way before u knew abt A3. he has been the one of the best mages there was so stfu and get a life.nooob leecher *censored*.BIATCH