guide for low lvl carode questers..

Do your bit of community service! :)
Katie
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

guide for low lvl carode questers..

Post by Katie »

Hey all..

One of the slack leveling times, without leaching is around 35 to 50 for hks archers and warriors... mages ofcoourse have firefield and other area attks so no problem..

For the other 3 classes here are a few tips for you to hunt dugusu's, olgocs and harpy's...

Olgocs
once u enter carode (from quanato) go right near the rocky outcrop.. stand just beside the rocks and hit an olgoc when it starts attacking you.. that way only 2 others will spawn instead of four... whenever u get basic or elemental larcs use it.. dont keep it for later use.. u get plenty while playing..

Dugusus
Enter the dugusu pit and go to the central area (again speakin from quanato side), where there are all those greenish heads sticking out of the ground... the head on the left side, as soon as you enter the centre part from quanato side, is an ideal place for hunting dugusus... stand between the head and the wall of the pit... that way only one dugusu can hit u at a time... u'll find them queuing up one behind another to get killed... :D :lol: :lol: BTW the dugusu is the lowest lvl monster to drop ing9 and odal10.. both are worth 5mil in npc.. dont npc it... high lvl ppl will buy it for around 3-3.5mil...

Harpies
When u enter carode, move a little outside, u will find two paths on the ground, one going left n another right(upwards)... follow the right path n u will find lots of harpies... they will surround u n lagging cud be dangerous..
so either stand on the edge of the cliff(only 4-5 will surround) or stand against the rocks over there( only 3 can surround)..., that way u'll take very little damage..

Thats all for now.. hope low lvled players find it useful... the more u quest the more lore u get, n the better it is..

Thanks..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IGN: Katie
IGC: Archer 10x :D
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Greatshop
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Greatshop »

Dont make multiple posts....

Sansegmage
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Wht about - Immature mages ;-) !!??

Post by Sansegmage »

There's no post on mages between lvl 20-30 ... i think its really difficult to lvl up thru this ... which maps & monsters ... and how to make money get drops etc. etc. ???
Duhyou

Re: guide for low lvl carode questers..

Post by Duhyou »

shrikant128 wrote:Hey all..

One of the slack leveling times, without leaching is around 35 to 50 for hks archers and warriors... mages ofcoourse have firefield and other area attks so no problem..

For the other 3 classes here are a few tips for you to hunt dugusu's, olgocs and harpy's...

Olgocs
once u enter carode (from quanato) go right near the rocky outcrop.. stand just beside the rocks and hit an olgoc when it starts attacking you.. that way only 2 others will spawn instead of four... whenever u get basic or elemental larcs use it.. dont keep it for later use.. u get plenty while playing..

Dugusus
Enter the dugusu pit and go to the central area (again speakin from quanato side), where there are all those greenish heads sticking out of the ground... the head on the left side, as soon as you enter the centre part from quanato side, is an ideal place for hunting dugusus... stand between the head and the wall of the pit... that way only one dugusu can hit u at a time... u'll find them queuing up one behind another to get killed... :D :lol: :lol: BTW the dugusu is the lowest lvl monster to drop ing9 and odal10.. both are worth 5mil in npc.. dont npc it... high lvl ppl will buy it for around 3-3.5mil...

Harpies
When u enter carode, move a little outside, u will find two paths on the ground, one going left n another right(upwards)... follow the right path n u will find lots of harpies... they will surround u n lagging cud be dangerous..
so either stand on the edge of the cliff(only 4-5 will surround) or stand against the rocks over there( only 3 can surround)..., that way u'll take very little damage..

Thats all for now.. hope low lvled players find it useful... the more u quest the more lore u get, n the better it is..

Thanks..
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IGN: Katie
IGC: Archer 10x :D
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Carode questers? Now that's something I havent heard before.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

lolzz noob u never did quest in carode ??? then what did you do ?? as far as i know carode cmes as the only questing map after vermeden i use to spend my time questing their........lolz
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

abhishekngu wrote:lolzz noob u never did quest in carode ??? then what did you do ?? as far as i know carode cmes as the only questing map after vermeden i use to spend my time questing their........lolz
Now let me enlighten you about this universal language called ENGLISH.

Because of your lack of schooling you wouldnt know about it. So let me explain it to you.
What I mean by it is..So few quest in Carode.
That was intended to be associated with a hint if sarcasm. It wasnt expected for illiterates like you barge in and try proving your existence. I hope you understand the issue being discussed which can be only proved by you not subjecting it to ridicule in the next post.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

baaaah its old habit of losers and i find it very cheap , it reveals that you have no answer hence you just wanna post smthing so that u can hide the fact that you got PAWNED....every1 feels the same when they get PAWNED like you............ by the way Mr.Genius you are the only 1 here who's acting as if you know everything I'm so dissappointed from you.........you are biggest noob of a3 who must have leeched all the way.............dont ignore it if you dont hv answers just STFU.....I mentioned what i experienced over the last 1 year in this game......but it seems sm1's plan to show himself like a Genius is spoiled out, you dont even knw about carode , is it ?? ROFLMAO i guess hw much knowledge a noob might have who never did quest in carode ??? Now i have a dout in your education aaaah very sad.........no1 taught you that its not good acting as a genius without knowing all the facts.........sad i hope you will give me 1 more chance to PAWN you ! ! ! nooby go and do quest in carode then cm here to have a debate with me coz i spent hell lot of time in doing stone heart of dugusu and 5 hearts of gerge all the way to 50............well losers like you doesnt bothers me, but thnxx to you i cm to know that ediots like you still exist in the world and i'm always ready for ppl like you ! ! !
Last edited by Chorbazaarr on Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

I forgot 1 thing nice guide katie..............this might help many low lvlers.
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)
Helpingheart

Re: guide for low lvl carode questers..

Post by Helpingheart »

sah_t_rama1 wrote:
Carode questers? Now that's something I havent heard before.
knows morethan all GMs combined, ha ha ha ha, good joke :P
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

yup, but he's ego is so big that he still cmes back.....rofl noob if u wanna be Mr.champ or Hero then make a movie and do whatever you can in it ......that's the different story that it can only be a comedy movie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

18% more (^_^)