Flop Show=Sexysam

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!

Sexysam=Failure..?

Totallyy!!!
56%
NAAA!!
29%
No comment
15%

Total votes: 84

Vinamraghara
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Vinamraghara »

mu ha ha ha ....... he is one of the best players in a3

but he was pked once by kingofwar in 2 shots and made him to tp the nxt time .....
Pique

Post by Pique »

well 1st of all , noobs he sells grace , sargis , n wz for real cash , he doesnt frekkin care abt game , he makes abt 10ks real cash each month ...
...Zzzz
and 1 more thing he is 160 but u cant kill a hk coz of bor n all ... noobies w8 4 epi 3 , then hK gonaa suck like shyt . i guess he sold atleast 2-3 grace n some sargis as well ...
so nooblets stfu tht he buyz crapp , if he buyz he shd make his g10 like anti ..... bam in 2weeks all g10 ready :O
hmm smart a$$$$ think abt it .. hellbound , suru , prom , all have 1-2 g10 itmes he made whole set in wht 2-3 weeks?
zzZZZ
biatchesss
Errethakbe

Post by Errethakbe »

rofl!! dude...gimme a break! nobody in their right minds will question anti about his g10s...ask suru..ask hellbound...all of them will tell you that anti is one of the hardest workers...and his pride will never allow him to do something wrong or something which is not moral! except for 1 grace which kris gave him ( rather kicked antis butt and forced him to take ...anti didnt want to take that also ), all his graces are part of his hard work!!
bring_it__on

Post by bring_it__on »

abhijith.singh wrote:rofl!! dude...gimme a break! nobody in their right minds will question anti about his g10s...ask suru..ask hellbound...all of them will tell you that anti is one of the hardest workers...and his pride will never allow him to do something wrong or something which is not moral! except for 1 grace which kris gave him ( rather kicked antis butt and forced him to take ...anti didnt want to take that also ), all his graces are part of his hard work!!
http://www.forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php?t=4867

As far as i could understand is Saber n Anti would have shared their G10 mace may be thts t reason he switched to mace .... correct me if im wrong .... :roll: n out of 7 items 3 r grace r given by others ... :wink:
~The Next Red inform of DarkShadow~
Sword HK
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

abhijith.singh wrote:rofl!! dude...gimme a break! nobody in their right minds will question anti about his g10s...ask suru..ask hellbound...all of them will tell you that anti is one of the hardest workers...and his pride will never allow him to do something wrong or something which is not moral! except for 1 grace which kris gave him ( rather kicked antis butt and forced him to take ...anti didnt want to take that also ), all his graces are part of his hard work!!
Get it into your head in the first place that Antidote has exchanged hands quite sometimes now. So basically none of the players can be considered hardworking.

Let me explain you your problem. Just cause you are some lil bit off in-game, you stunt off as if you know everything. Please avoid that. Not good for you at all.
Verify your facts before posting. That would be better for the readers and for you in specific.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Yatin

who says...'?

Post by Yatin »

who says you can't pk lvl 160. Even if u r G8 or G9
i pked Anti, kriis, and 1 m0re archer when i was playing with kkkoooooolll and if you think i am boasting u can check the screenshot posted by kriis itself in the showoff section and in THE 1 SHOT KILL TOPIC..........

:P
--Yatin
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

I am not saying that a level 160 guy should not PK.

All am saying is.. if he wants to prove his might..he need to go kill someone his own size. To do exactly that, sexysam's balls get bused and you dont need to deny that.
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
i_am_greith_here

Sexysam Rox

Post by i_am_greith_here »

Sexysam Rox i support him Bcoz he Can pk People whan that tim he using Dex Unique Also & my words on u guys Sexysam will be First ora player in a3 india server
IGN : Greith

:arrow:
Dare to Fight wid me :!:

Scream as Babies Scream :shock:

Just stay in forum and Pinch :idea:
This Quotes are For my Enemy not for my Friend :lol:
Cavaldanish

Post by Cavaldanish »

vinamra07 wrote:hehe :)..Striderl pked him..... ppl are saying Striderl the G9 mace hk pked him...Dont know how much is true
dunno about tht

but let me tell u 1 thing

striderl also pked antidote

tht noob anti died

and were making excuses tht his windows got minimized
:lol:
Cavaldanish

Post by Cavaldanish »

hahahaha i fell down of the chair whn u said this

abey noobard anti's father works in sify or a3 { something like this }

so he got sarghis and grace for free

means no hard work done by anti

noobard dont lie

it is the joke of the day those things u said

hahaha cant stop laughing sad guy and a biggest lier