Flop Show=Sexysam

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!

Sexysam=Failure..?

Totallyy!!!
56%
NAAA!!
29%
No comment
15%

Total votes: 84

Pantydote
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Flop Show=Sexysam

Post by Pantydote »

as evry 1 knows sexysam slogged his *censored* of lvling to 160.....and then booom realised....dat in episode 2...u cant..get 2 161.....

naaaaaaaa na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

..Hmm thre was 1nce this ..time when i asked sexysam...y he doesnt want 2 wear g10..n is only lvlin..n stuff....hes like illl get aura....enuff 2 kick ne 1s *censored*................BUT NA AH AAA!!........no xp in these maps...

nooob thought dat its sumtin like 161..is the same as gettin 160..but a little more xp...!!LOL...noobie....last 5 lvls of the game not so easy ...

n if he dies....1nce....hell looose atleast 10 hours of gameplay........

and pusssyy has no ballzz 2 pvp with anti......he was in pvp with poision n all...and the second anti joins the room...sexysam leaves....man u got 2 have a little shame.....:-L........

And hres the stupidest part.....

Hes buying grace n cash for real money........

now datss big timeee looooser types!!!!................. :!:

Sexy....man.....u r a B >I>G LOOOOSER TO THE R!!!!!!
cyber_devil123

Post by cyber_devil123 »

Who says 161 is not possible in epi 2???There were chars wid aura in SG server which was also epi 2 ..!!

Ty_ty123

hmmmm

Post by Ty_ty123 »

161 is possible....in Apisode2.. yes!!!
who sayz not possible?!!!!

but u know when u reach 160 u cant even Think about lvl up
after 160 No Xp In even Tosique1,tosique2...(t1.t2 comes in apisode 3) so think where 2 lvl up?...

I think sexy will get .02% .01% or upto .04% after 160 in p2 for one Quest. each quest .02 and chance of dieng 100% coz of fkin indian server laggs...

So Dont Mind 161 is not like doing APPLE Quest..

[for example i get .10% in pSv (Apisode-V map) where b4 160 i get 30% from each Monster]

Any Way Salute fOR This Consistency....Sexy

And Also Happy New Year!!!!! :twisted:
Pantydote

Post by Pantydote »

Yea it is possible..coz if he plays for 10 hours a day...QUesting his *censored* off......hell end up with 3-4% a day.....n yes sexysam lags..coz i pked him in his lag :P....and its not only lag..he might die due 2 many reasons....
so.....dieng 1nce is like wasting an whole day.....n it wil take him atleast a month 2 lvl to 50+%

so.....he shud have worked on his g10..till epi 3...n he reaslied dat..so is buying grace n stuff for real cash....eerrrr which is rubbish.......coz even if he wud get his full set n stuff..no 1 wud have the respect for it....coz it was bought...he din work for it......
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

One more Joke : Sexysam shouted at 1/1/07 sometime at evening..... "Come Memora Feild Who wants to pk me,Limited Chance"

And after a moment he was gone offline..... WTF DO YOU THINK ABOUT URSELF ? A JOKER?
Cursedblade

Post by Cursedblade »

It was a general PK call dude. All the people would come thinking they had the chance to take him out and he suddenly puts on his set and gets going on his normal job.Not for long if Anti or any of the Xfire is there... :wink:
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false
Distruction

Welll Abut sam

Post by Distruction »

I think the bigest noob in A3 is Sam He just died From an Mage called Arora he evn cant pk Arora .
Ppl saying that he is in 160 ???? :?: na i dont think soo......
Cursedblade

Post by Cursedblade »

He is 160..But can be pked by a g8 with good opts . :P
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

hehe :)..Striderl pked him..... ppl are saying Striderl the G9 mace hk pked him...Dont know how much is true
Rosewood

HI its true

Post by Rosewood »

i front of my eyes STRIDERL PKED sAm....... and i hav also seen in pvp striderl defeating sAm with a UNIQ SWORD.