Sword Hks Plz read this

Bowen
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Sword Hks Plz read this

Post by Bowen »

Ive seen posts that sword HKs have less damage and they lvl up slowly. To an limit this is true :( . But none of the sword HKs used the defensive advantage they had to lvl up. Fr example take a G5 HK.
Sword Hk needs 220 Strength and 202 Dex
Mace Hk needs 270 Strength and 140 Dex.
Although mace have grester attack, Its is not possible for them to lvl up anywhere else than the maps where they do quests. But sword Hks, who have added defence can go to R3 or R4 at lvl 60. None of My friends who are Hks have tried this.They rather leech in S1 than goto R3 or R4. Im lvl 64 with total attack of 291-382 and defence of 355. Because of this i goto R3 or R4 and hunt there. All i use is a G4 mace ,necten and a lvl58 shue with 3 basics. So if any sword Hk are going mace, i suggest u to go sword till G8 or even G9 and then go mace like Antidote.
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

One more supporter or Sowrd...well sword rocks any time....And wht you said is very true...You know tht sword hk at g5 has some 220 str and 210 dex..... well I use dto get more of defence rather then strength.... I starertd lvling my shue from lvl 1 at this moment..... at lvl 58 and used to do r3 quest easily form 58..The quest called Memora of Randell was my fav one, But used to quit when it went to r4..... and even still I got defence more then Strength....

Do you know how much a g9 130 lvl spear warrior give damage to g9 sword hk with BoR its from 80-210 were 210 is crt..... so sword rocks at any time and if possible if I get Grace (unlikely in epsd 2 ) I will make g10 sword equips.... even though he has sad damage
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

vinamra07 wrote:I will make g10 sword equips.... even though he has sad damage
Waah!!! Tats my aim too :D
IGN : Greendragon
Cursedblade

Re: Sword Hks Plz read this

Post by Cursedblade »

sparkhammer wrote:So if any sword Hk are going mace, i suggest u to go sword till G8 or even G9 and then go mace like Antidote.
Antidote was mace till g8.He then changed to g9 sword and now is back to g10 mace :P
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false