why high lvl pkes low lvl

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

yesterday morning a noob came to me and said pls take him in party as he needs only 25% for lvl up but then when i got UJ as drop he took it and said "bye gtg" i was damn too much frustrated damn i wont help these noobs now and he made fun of me after taking UJ started laughing on me .........i think it was right now i wont help any noob whom i dont know damn its more thena UJ its about attitude errrrrrr forgot to mention the name "Greatmillan" ( a mage char ) but then if i PK him he brings oops,blademaker to pk me i feel sad for Greatmillan i never used my frnds for bad purposes where i am wrong and pls dont help ur frnds just coz they r ur frnds coz there is a thing called good and bad sorry if ne1 disagrees with me or feel bad

just sharing my exprience with u all
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

LIKE I SAID BEFORE......THERE ARE MORE A$$HOLES IN A3 THAN YOU'LL EVER NEED. GO SEND A SHOUT FOR GIVING AWAY FREE UJs AND THE PEOPLE WHO PM YOU ARE EITHER IN NEED OF IT, OR ARE MOTH3RFCKERS WHO WILL TRY TO SCAM YA.

:evil: :evil: :evil:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...
Cursedblade

Post by Cursedblade »

That way you will find the almmost all of the A3 community spamming you for it. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

dredisback wrote:LIKE I SAID BEFORE......THERE ARE MORE A$$HOLES IN A3 THAN YOU'LL EVER NEED.
:evil: :evil: :evil:
ITS TRUE AFTERALL!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...
Cursedblade

Post by Cursedblade »

sad to say but yes!It is true. :(
Dont fear!!End is NeaR!!CuZ CB is Here!!

The message below is true
The message above is false
Bullsi

Post by Bullsi »

ok,

great posts.

what about now?

Are those people, who learned the hard way and never leeched, still hunting in C3, C1, Carode?

I got pked a lot of times by high levelers, when i was questing, when i was lvling up myself, when i was lvling up a new merc outside the town. sometimes twice or more.

sometimes i had to ask a higher level friend to scare the pker. like i did with Doped (HK). He pked me in C3 twice. I requested him to stop but all i got back was "Mu ha ha ha ha ...". I had to ask my 100+ friend to tell him to stop. Yesterday I was in support with Sheun (archer) in c1. when she left i was pked by monaliza. I had to ask Sheun to tell monaliza to stop that. later it turned out that Monaliza was neutralizer and neutralizer was pked by wolfyyyy(hk). then wolfyyyy in fact gave me a shield first. as i was typing "thank you", he pked me!! - lolz whats this business?

I have sometimes been in party with high levelers. Sometimes I have asked for lvling me up. Sometimes people have offered me. Sometimes my friends have helped me do quests which I have not been able to finish in weeks.

I believe that partying is not a wrong thing. It was made for people to help each other. The low level gets lvl up the easy way and the high level gets booster.

Consider the drops. If someone is in party and gets the drop, it is rightfully theirs. I believe that is how the game is built. It will be noble of someone if they comply with the request and give the good drop to high level. I have given stuff to high levels a lot of times (reminds me of grnitia). Sometimes the high level person has refused to take it (that was an LJ). he believed that the drop was mine. so a good drop should not be a reason good enough for PKing low levelers.

I agree with the person who said that the attitude matters. Yes, it does. If the low level shows bad attitude, that condemns HIM; not ALL the low level players.

Is it not possible that someone, who learnt of the game later than the old players, is trying to play with an honest sincere intention? why should such players incurr the wrath?

I have helped a lot of people who started playing the game because I was helped intially by someone. He is my best ally right now in A3 - though I have never met him in person. I have given free stuff, skills to people i believed had really needed them more than me. I sometimes make sure some people got help they required. I have partied lvl 10, when i was myself lvl 45, in carode - just to get them to lvl 15. helped soften monsters to make the quest a bit easy. I have played a high leveler at times.

I have had leechers who (in your words) stole drops. I once needed archer pants desperately (that was a year back). A warrior got the drop in carode when i was using my mage with ff2. He never let me have those even with paying. He went away and was never seen again. Next time was a UJ from a memora while walking through temoz gardens to town - (unfortunately the low level mage had no idea about a tp scroll). She took it and refused to give. I say PLZ choose people carefully when taking into party. or dont take them at all. but why pk someone whom you really do not know?

I have never started pking people even after several such incidents.

Recently I met Yomaan. He helped me without knowing me when I told him a little problem of mine. I believe that is what pride gives you. i did not know him yesterday. today i have learned to respect that person. be humble. that gives you the edge.

It is the habit of a snake to bite and a toad to croak. if they do, do you bite or croak back??

make urself proof of such nonsense.

pk is a good ability. use it on those who really deserve it and only if you have to.

IGN: bullsi
IGC: archer lvl 60
recently pked by: Dregoner, Monaliza (Neutralizer), Wolfyyyy
recently pked : -----------
ever pked : -----------

(if A3 can prove i ever pked someone i will give whatever they ask for.)
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

@infernoa3
ur 1 frustated guy :))

1 more thing if u r in a map much higher than ur level it is
leeching not just partying. Eg. if ur below 80 and in r4... ur lecching
unless ur doing some q.

EOD its just a game, enjoy. Some ppl i know just enjoy the game by
pking others, they dont do quests or go new maps to have fun, they
pk for fun. it all depends on players attitude.

thanks,
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

I had this very strange feeling you would post in this topic madrock..!! LOL..and u did..! :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

wah wah! ... u know a lot about a lot of people!!
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Duhyou

Post by Duhyou »

LOL..!! Was that sarcastic..?
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?