why high lvl pkes low lvl

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Afradiety

why high lvl pkes low lvl

Post by Afradiety »

The main reason y high lvl pkes low lvl is becoz when they came into game they dint find a leechers 2 leach them.they did their quests and lvled up workin hard .now u can find new chars directly cming 2 carode then c1 then r4 then s1.they dont take much time 2 become g8.and when high lvl players see tis they had wasted their time 4 nope reason..
so it is common for high lvl 2 expresss their anger and most of them prefer pkin a low lvl seen in higher lvl maps....

i personally have seen players gettin leeched in no time.few players who necame g7 in no time is :-

Rac,solitare,shaeenloves,luvrules,diesextremer,andddddddd many moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

THE REASON WHY HIGH LEVELERS PK N00BS IS BECAUSE THESE FKTURDS PARTY HIGH LEVELERS AND RUN AWAY WITH DROPS.

HIGH LEVELERS HAVE NO REASON TO BE JEALOUS OF A FEW MORONS WHO CAN'T EVEN FIGURE OUT WHAT A UJ DOES AND HIT G7 IN 3 WEEKS, HIGH LEVELERS WHO QUESTED HAVE PRIDE IN THEIR HARD WORK RATHER THAN THE N00BS WHO HAVE NOTHING TO SPEAK OF.

TRY TO THINK PROPERLY, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE ONE-SIDED.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

Well of the ppl u mentioned i leeched a guy called 'Rac' and another called
'Durin' in r1 when i went out of wz. Whenever i see Rac he used to ask me
for party and leech , well i never partied after the 1st time with him, The
second guy Durin refused even when i said that i would give him lvl up. And
he lvled up only using quests. I have more respect for guys doing quest than
those who leech. Myself and that guy durin are good frnds, he has stoped playing now. And nowadays i dont take any1 for leeching ;)
Wararc
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Wararc »

i nvr leeched except for 3 lvls when i was at lvl 17 , so u can say me a allout quester all the way and dont care if the leechers get to high then me by leeching, coz there is a lot of thing in the game other than lvling up,

and as a matter of questing i got sm real good friends whom i can trust and who r always there to watch ur back,and more than that i feel thqat leeching sucks .
IGN: GodEvil

Travincal

Post by Travincal »

I was just leeched for a couple of levels when i had just started playing and that too i was leeched by a real life friend...Otherwise, its been questing all the way. I never give party to noobs and i havent leeched anyone till now.
Just because i see characters levelling up by leeching, doesnt mean that I go on a pking spree or anything. I will play the game the way i want, and others can do whatever they want. It doesnt bother me.
IGN: Hellsminion
Saadmage

Post by Saadmage »

I have leeched off others and i have leeched ppl too :oops:
Whenever i get bored... i just go to some high level maps n just get into some party. :oops:

Leeching has given me some sweet memories as well... one of them being me leeching a couple of my friends in vemerden or folkvanger... (i was lvl 20-30 then) n my frnds were... 1-10... What makes me laugh the most is... me telling them... "OMG... what exp u guys are getting... wish i got the same at MY LEVEL :lol: "

I would say... leeching isnt bad if the person getting leeched is contributing to the rest. Ppl may have diff opinions... i just put forward what came into my mind. :D

But... anyday i prefer quests to leeching.
IGN : Greendragon
Wararc

Post by Wararc »

atlast i also started leeching at lvl 108 , i leec in s1 just to rasie my shue
IGN: GodEvil

Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

@dredisback

Absouletely right....when ppl run away with drop.

Well to be frank..I too was leeched from 30-45 lvl..I used to go in carode and C1 in a mage party of same lvl..well he is my cafe mate...used to heal like mad...I too gain exp while the mage to gain lots of exp... But never got some high value item. Then sometimes Blackhell used to take all the cafe low lvl ppl in s1 for lvl up. Once went to c3 as a healer for a mage....i was sort of booster to her... but used to do quest..'

My Funda was do quest 1st,get the skills and then go for leeching...When I was 50...I got nectan from when I went hardcore questing.... I m still 87 but 100k+ lores...which is respectable amount of lore..... Now I hunt in R4...Nectan+Demon is my funda.....Wartool might be knowing...

Sometimes I also think tht y didnt I go for leeching,when many ppl who came after me became g7s,g8s..... but someone said its pride tht all matters......
Cursedblade

Post by Cursedblade »

Can't say that I am a pure-blooded quester.But yeah, I had been in the influence of Wackyelement(vivek) & Darksoul(actually in the negative way :P ) which encouraged me to tke the hard path.I did quests right through format town-Wolfreck-Vermerden-Carode-Folkvangar and so far I have no regrets as the memories I have shared with the people who quested along with me.

But besides I don't think there is any need to pk the leechers .If they want to take that path so be it.The pride still remains with the Die-hard quester...

But I strongly agree by the fact laid out by dredisback stating that High lvlers normally pk low lvls because they steal the drops.There was this time when i and Yomaan were questing in niffl when a low lvl HK came and asked party.Few moment later he got a nery(G)(costed 6 mil as it was before the opening of Hatrel)..Upon asking he told that he would pay for it :O .Yomaan agreed on that.. 1/2 an hour later he got another G O_O .

Thi time though he just dced never to be seen again.That day Yomaan pked whomever he saw in niffl who shouldnt have actually been there.

This greatly make me back up Dred. :)
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...