Drop rates. What and how.

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
helllord1234

All noobs

Post by helllord1234 »

hey those who r playing from begning of game if they dont know drop rate and believe this post r all noobs cause this is not the drop rate this is all making players fools and who believe this r also fools.

Just carely think when u get the drop from any monster just dont pick it up
Indianx
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

errr

Post by Indianx »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
errrr.... i cant understand any thing what u said ! what exactly do u mean :x
IGN
IndianWitch
lvl 155+ (Hacked on april 30th 2007)

A3India :- Game where hackers rule !!

At present im happily enjoying A3 in an other server :)
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

Did you play A3 Hades ? Well its the most F(k all Server... you can get upto 100 lvls in some 7 hrs of leeching.... some thing around 30-35 mill a day.you can earn tht..... price for cold arrow 11 mill ..... price for sms 3 mill...dont know about sj and lj , g4 items priced some 10k less then NPC.... wht drop rate like mad...wz rate memora gives around 200 wz per kill...dark ologcs near to 3k...take a person in support 5k+....

Well I made some 1 mill when I was at lvl 20....I m still wearing g1 equips even though I m 55+...Wanted to get g6 direct.....I quit playing tht server...even though it had better drop rate and wz rate then A3 India Radyan server.....

Conclusion : Indian Server is better then any other even thought it laggs and has many faults in it.... And increasing of wz rate is not as easy as you think...well If you are an economics student you will never asked this silly question... Gm your post is really good one :)
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

vinamra07 wrote:Did you play A3 Hades ? Well its the most F(k all Server... you can get upto 100 lvls in some 7 hrs of leeching.... some thing around 30-35 mill a day.you can earn tht..... price for cold arrow 11 mill ..... price for sms 3 mill...dont know about sj and lj , g4 items priced some 10k less then NPC.... wht drop rate like mad...wz rate memora gives around 200 wz per kill...dark ologcs near to 3k...take a person in support 5k+....

Well I made some 1 mill when I was at lvl 20....I m still wearing g1 equips even though I m 55+...Wanted to get g6 direct.....I quit playing tht server...even though it had better drop rate and wz rate then A3 India Radyan server.....

Conclusion : Indian Server is better then any other even thought it laggs and has many faults in it.... And increasing of wz rate is not as easy as you think...well If you are an economics student you will never asked this silly question... Gm your post is really good one :)
ER......MISTER ECONOMICS STUDENT.

YOU FAILED TO NOTICE IT'S A HIGH RATE SERVER, AND THE QUEST RATES ARE LOW, SO YOU LEVEL UP FAST BUT DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WOONZ, THATS WHY YOU ARE STILL IN G1. IF DROP RATES ARE INCREASED, DOESN'T MEAN EXP RATES ARE ALSO INCREASED, SO YOU'LL LEVEL NORMALLY BUT YOU'LL HAVE MORE MONEY.

P.S. YOU'RE GONNA FAIL IN ECONOMICS! STUDY WELL.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I'm your biggest ally and your worst nightmare...
Indianx

errrr

Post by Indianx »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
IGN
IndianWitch
lvl 155+ (Hacked on april 30th 2007)

A3India :- Game where hackers rule !!

At present im happily enjoying A3 in an other server :)
Vinamraghara

Post by Vinamraghara »

okiee you are right. Its an high rate server. But when you play it you will get around 1mill in each trip of r3 or r4. when the exp rate from the monsters are so high tht ppl dont bother to do quest. Better lvl up in r3 or4 direct. when the g2,g3,g4,g5 equips are priced so high tht you got to spend all the earned money on tht..so no savings. and the lvl ups are so fast tht you got to move to next grade very fast. and the server is not LIKE A INDIAN SERVER were newbies will come and we can sell the stuffs to them.Most of the time all stuffs goes to NPC.
About unique...tell me if you are the 1st one to get unique in a server... wht will you do 1st?....shout.....then go for pvp.... beat all your frnds and enemies....and wht will be the last thought... maybe another compitetor or enemy doesnt get a unique. well unique has unique options...which makes a class apart from other normal weapons...so how can all the ppl who hunts in hatrel gets unique?....its just matter of luck to get a unique... wht if INDIAN SERVER increases drop rate of uniques... ppl will carry it as normal weapon. Then it will not be called as unique as most of them will have one.

So will you buy a Fire Feild1 Scroll when you will be SB in 2days? when the 1st is as expensive as the 2nd one.
Greatshop

Post by Greatshop »

dredisback wrote:
ER......MISTER ECONOMICS STUDENT.

YOU FAILED TO NOTICE IT'S A HIGH RATE SERVER, AND THE QUEST RATES ARE LOW, SO YOU LEVEL UP FAST BUT DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WOONZ, THATS WHY YOU ARE STILL IN G1. IF DROP RATES ARE INCREASED, DOESN'T MEAN EXP RATES ARE ALSO INCREASED, SO YOU'LL LEVEL NORMALLY BUT YOU'LL HAVE MORE MONEY.

P.S. YOU'RE GONNA FAIL IN ECONOMICS! STUDY WELL.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:D :D :D :D
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

A3india's server is modified while being set up, they'll say a3india is a different and can't be compared with other official servers and they are "people running them are different,and people running a3india are different so they can't be same". there's no doubt about it. and i don't think GM will deny it. (he won't say 'yes' either that's another fact)

i am frustrated by the sad replies n drop rates that i stopped complaining n posting, seems so useless to argue with people whose minds are set on "no matter what we are right"

A3 hades is in open beta and their mods are trying to make the people reach the lvls appropriate for the episodes fast so that they can check out the higher aspects of game without having to wait for months. the 5x exp n wz won't last for long. drop rate is fair enough there(people find it low coz of the rate at which they are lvling up there).
Hooliknight

Post by Hooliknight »

When Haydes or other servers change drop rate, why can't A3 India?

Ppl aren't asking for more xp, but just more drops. Only more drops.
Wararc

Post by Wararc »

i dont ask for creep drops as it is pretty okay, wat i ask for is a better boss drop rate,
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
19 bossess in a day and all i got was a LMS.
IGN: GodEvil