Truth about the redyan staff revealed..!!

Do your bit of community service! :)
Dragonmage
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Truth about the redyan staff revealed..!!

Post by Dragonmage »

hmm..mainly this issue has been discussed many times in the forums but sorry to tell you it wasnt the truth so I finally thought of giving away the secret so that you guys might profit from it. 8)

Hope this helps ya...basically a lot of ppl think that mages use Redyan staffs mailny cause of the ele, some even think that it gives crit rate or absorbs mp/hp but its not true. :roll:
Everyone knows the atk speed of a mage is damn slow specially on melee and another fact that the melee dmg doesnt change for mages even when HKs have BOR on....lemme get to the point A redyan staff is mainly used because of it's attack speed which happens to be faster than that of hk's(melee). IT comes in handy when you are trying to kill hks with BOR on since the melee dmg is constant because of the eles. Hope you guys utilize it well and soon every mage will have a redyan staff in their invt.(will also post the same in advanced guide)

-Dragonmage signing off. :wink:
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

Wonder if it is true.. I was told abt the high ele properties by Dawnofdeath who has great knowledge abt mages... He had played the SG server before starting to play in A3 India... He and Exox were the first to introduce Blood mages concept in A3 India.. SO I wud buy his concept than the concept given above...

Even if we agree upon the above concept then the melee dmg on so called HK's will be pathetic.. With BoR on, DD(G9 ele mage) was doing just 150 dmg on me with a G9(lvl 6) ele staff.. Then imagine the dmg of a Redyan staff on HK... If i'm right then the crit dmg shud be 75-80
Mightyarthur

Post by Mightyarthur »

sellin Redyan stafff

max ele :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

redyen lvl 10 has 51 51 51 elements
frekki lvl 6 has 63 63 63 elements

obviously it's not the elements
Mightyarthur

Post by Mightyarthur »

Premsundar wrote:redyen lvl 10 has 51 51 51 elements
frekki lvl 6 has 63 63 63 elements

obviously it's not the elements
hmmmm

then y is it then
Indianx
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Indianx »

Redyen staff is fast on melee ! but the damage done is less :lol:

melee dmg of redyan n frigg are almost same though frigg is a lot slower
frekki is faster than frigg but slower than redyan but does almost double the damage. :)

on snow man redyan gives dmg of 1 n 50 cric (fast though) but with frekki i got melee dmg of 450 n 1.4 k cric with kw :twisted:

its just that for whatever reasons the redyan staff is faster :wink:

abt melee dmg on hks with bor, i tried it in pvp same dmg with or without bor :D
IGN
IndianWitch
lvl 155+ (Hacked on april 30th 2007)

A3India :- Game where hackers rule !!

At present im happily enjoying A3 in an other server :)