i ned help am makin a pure elemental soceressi.e, 0 lvl bloo

Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

hmmm... Nice to hear ppl wanna go pure stats for a mage... I'm not a mage but i've played all kinds of mages u guys can dream off...

G9 pure ele mage(140+) - Darkdragon
G8 blood mage(140+) - Lookatme
G7 blood mage(155+) - Xplode(Got the chance to play just once :twisted: )
G6 blood mage(121+) - Dawnofdeath

Having the experience of playing all kinds of mages u can think off I wud like to add a few points...

The mages dmg can nvr be called sucky compared to the other classes(speaking abt PVE) as the SB has the highest area dmg... A G6 ele mage with lvl 8 mounted Illem staff(DoD has 1) will do the almost the same dmg as a G7 ele mage... The dmg difference is 100-250 which is negotiable considering the insane amt of pots which u can carry along.. But i wud nvr prefer a G6 blood mage as it gets too boring... there's nothing to do after u make ur full set lvl 8...

A G9 pure ele mage has amazing dmg... AGREED!!! But this class is the easiest to get killed... Be it PVE or PVP... Let me give u an instance... DD had 1 of the best G9 ele sets on server, was 140+(i.e 10+ lvls of blood from 130) and she had just 1450 HP bar(this was before Haterel)... Even with lvl 6 robust ur Hp bar will not exceed 2100... Now that is a concern for me... Ele mages have real sucky def... When they go for bossing they will have to pot like mad... When I went for bossing with DD's char I had cud not tank a pham efficiently... I had to watch out from all angles for creeps... Even if 1 creeps hits u.. RIP!!! So the bottom line is... U can do good dmg but u can take good dmg from others... And if u r looking at PVP... FORGET IT!!! Archers 1 freewill and 1 ulti whistle RIP!!!

Now coming to my favourite class.... G7 blood mages... They just rock... The dmg is decent... They can tank well... And look forward for mounted G8 stuff... Now that is very important... U r always on ur toes trying to find mounted G8 stuff for urself... Once u manage to get G8 mounted set with good ops then there's no stopping... U can go for bossing at a very early stage... Hunt longer than ne other mage class cud do...

G8 blood is also a good option.. But there is not much of a dmg difference between G7 and G8 mages... But the pots difference will be huge... there will be a dmg difference of roughly arnd 200-300... If u can mage to get a G8 mounted staff then that difference can also be negociated...

If i ever make a comeback to A3 then I wud definately create a mage and make it G7 blood...

So think abt it... Don't make hasty decisions... There's no point in trying to change as u may have to start from scratch... I've seen a lot of ppl going pure G8 and then chaning to G7 blood the next day... Ask ppl like Gujrargirl and Linainverse who have been in those situations... I'm sure they can guide u better than me...

Cheers!!! :wink:
Iampanzer

Post by Iampanzer »

ty..nice info..even i am thinking whether 2 go blood at g7 or g8..
tytyty..but 4 lvls more fr g7 :wink: :( :(
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

Glad to help :D
Streethawk

Post by Streethawk »

Hi,
Ritual i think Lookatme is mntd g8 blood. (full set 20-30% mntd)
And abt Xplode now she is g9 blood wid g10 ele staff .

I am mage but i too donno everything like u.

Ur genius. :D :D :D
Pam
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Pam »

ty fr ur hlp guys but i wanna be pure ele mage no matter how difficult no matter if i cant hunt a single boss till 120 or more.From the time this char was made it was ele mage and it will be that only till i stop playin.
ty fr all ur tips and tricks and fr informing me abt different classes of mage i myself also read a lot abt mages but i wanted sm tips fr a better game.
@IC
i hav got robust lvl 2 with it my hp line is 1100 bt my mp pots get over bfore my hp pots in s1,i do a damge of 3000 though:D,could u explain that.

AND TY FR ALL UR HELP ALL OF U REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Err, S1 mobs are lev 100 if i m not wrong. I personally feel Dipham pink room gives u more exp than s1. Well in my time it was , possible reason could be S1 was overcrowded coz of no other good high lev maps. Since u r old player, u will remember abt that period. And if u hunt in that pink room u ur hp will not outlast ur mp. Anyway, that was not our area of concern i believe.

Happy lev up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

darkolgoc123 wrote:Hi,
Ritual i think Lookatme is mntd g8 blood. (full set 20-30% mntd)
And abt Xplode now she is g9 blood wid g10 ele staff .

I am mage but i too donno everything like u.

Ur genius. :D :D :D
YES!!! Lookatme is G8 mounted blood... That is what i've written... G8 blood mage.. Now Lookatme is lvl 100 blood... He wanted more dmg so changed the stats for a while :P

When I played X she had only G8 pants and boots mounted...

Yea X is G9 blood with G10 staff.. Before X cud solo Den and other Haterel maps... Now she will have to think twice before she can get to do all that.. But the dmg is INSANE... Now she needs just a warrior and in approximately 5 SB's she clears the whole mob... :twisted:

SEXPLODEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! :P
Iampanzer

Post by Iampanzer »

i want to see a match b/w lookatme and X..i think look will winn..
Wartool

Post by Wartool »

hey ritual when shuold hk's go blood as their hp bar s**ks dude, they do hav nice defense but i personally think hk's sholud also go blood at sometime. but not bfor g9.
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

eddie_is_god wrote:hey ritual when shuold hk's go blood as their hp bar s**ks dude, they do hav nice defense but i personally think hk's sholud also go blood at sometime. but not bfor g9.
Yes HK shud go blood after 130.. It is imperative... The dmg and defence is nvr a problem for HK coz of the buffs...

But there cud be some flexibility as well.. For e.g. Krisbhaii.. He is lvl 110 blood(Now he changed to lvl 115 blood so that he can use the unique sword)... It is a very well taught option.. He has a lvl 10 tuath and his full set lvl 8... His lvl 10 tuath gives dmg = lvl 8 G9 HK weapon.. And the defence is reduced by 20(and 40 with BoR) coz of the stats.. But all this is negotiated by the Insane number of HP pots he carries...

I guess most u here know that I went G8 blood... I used Kribhaii's set(The best G8 set on server :twisted: )... The reason I went G8 blood was to participate in wars and play some role in helping Quanato.. :)
At lvl 130 I cud carry close to 45k pots(with lvl 4 robust) with HP bar of 2550... Which is close to a warrior's Hp capacity... :wink: In our strategy I was playing the role of a tanker... With BoR on I cud easily tank 2 archers with their crit striking while they concentrate and kill those hitting me... It cud have nvr been possible for a G9 HK... Even when we had KH wars.. I changed to G8 blood just to tank Farcry... But I ended up using just 1k HP pot as entire Farcry was Steamrolled by Xfire :lol: :twisted:

Damn them.. I lost 250k lore on changing stats...(Psss.. I had 1mil Lore :twisted: )

But it was just temporary... I always wanted to go G9... Once my full G9 set was opted I changed stats.. When I changed stats I cud carry 35k+ pots(lvl 4 robust) and the HP bar was 1900+.. There was a difference of 650 Hp bar and 10k HP pots...

If u can manage to get a set like Kris then there is no stopping... Else G9 blood will do... :wink: