FORUM ABUSER'S:by a spammflue affected chick & a confuse

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

since u totally missed my entire point, heres it once again,
The diff between ur claims and my claims here is very simple.

When i say its personal between me and my kh members, i can get my kh members to speak for themselves. I dont speak for my kh members, i let them speak.

However when u say its personal y tanish / meena gave that toon back, its only u and not the other party saying this. Now if u lost the contact number then may be u r destined to live in the agony of not being able to prove it. After all u have to pay for ur carelessness, isnt?
I don't trust ur so called Tanish, Ateaz ID's coz they r ur friends now... If u have to prove nething against me all u have to do is ask them to login their respective ids and dictate...
I never asked u to trust anyone of them. All i said that i let them speak for themselves as to whether they trust me or not.

While in ur case u speak for both the parties when u say its personal between pappu and tanish/meena.

Fake id? Well y dont u come up with ur original id/ contact no.? If u dont have then live in agony of not being able to prove anything.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

sooooooooooo wrote:
forget about what others says
my suggestion, dont give party.

you r like one going to the airport then complaining about its noise.

u let him in and u urself..... :lol:

Thankx for ur suggestion i ll conseder it.
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

zindianchick wrote:since u totally missed my entire point, heres it once again,
The diff between ur claims and my claims here is very simple.

When i say its personal between me and my kh members, i can get my kh members to speak for themselves. I dont speak for my kh members, i let them speak.

However when u say its personal y tanish / meena gave that toon back, its only u and not the other party saying this. Now if u lost the contact number then may be u r destined to live in the agony of not being able to prove it. After all u have to pay for ur carelessness, isnt?
I don't trust ur so called Tanish, Ateaz ID's coz they r ur friends now... If u have to prove nething against me all u have to do is ask them to login their respective ids and dictate...
I never asked u to trust anyone of them. All i said that i let them speak for themselves as to whether they trust me or not.
I think U missed it completely.. The reason why i don't trust ur so called friends is they will favour u over me....

And moreover I've added that ID which u gave me and even now I don't see that ID online... A person who is touch with u everyday is now offline everyday and every single minute... What do u have to say abt that??

While in ur case u speak for both the parties when u say its personal between pappu and tanish/meena.
I'm speaking for both parties :shock: :shock: :shock:

I told it is personal between Tanish and Pappu for changing hands of the char... I don't know what u r refering to...
Fake id? Well y dont u come up with ur original id/ contact no.? If u dont have then live in agony of not being able to prove anything.

I've given u my Hotmail ID long back... Just for u again.. [email protected]

And that is my ID... U have given some1 else's ID which is offline 24/7... I've given u my very own ID... Try whatever u want to do now...

If that ID which u gave me is really Jothi's then through my tests i'll know if it is Jothi or not... I'm ready to wait... I don't wanna put u under ne kind pressure... Take ur time...
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Lol r u dumb or trying to be 1?

I never asked u to trust any of my friends. All i said is if u have any doubts abt their trust on me then u are welcome to dispel ur doubts by talking to them.

However u dont have any id of ur so called friends (tanish / meena) who gifted u the lifestealer id. And u claim to have lost her contact numbers. So may be u should live in agony of not being able to prove anything agst me.

And for that id, EOS had that [email protected] id of meena. And i m not the kind of arthass who will keep lose ends, that tomorow EOS comes and thrashes my lies. So if u have EOS's id, u can confirm that id from him. He has chatted with meena on that id. And yes she does not come on chats much, she plays d2 now a days. Anythign more? :lol:
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

zindianchick wrote:Lol r u dumb or trying to be 1?

I never asked u to trust any of my friends. All i said is if u have any doubts abt their trust on me then u are welcome to dispel ur doubts by talking to them.

However u dont have any id of ur so called friends (tanish / meena) who gifted u the lifestealer id. And u claim to have lost her contact numbers. So may be u should live in agony of not being able to prove anything agst me.

And for that id, EOS had that [email protected] id of meena. And i m not the kind of arthass who will keep lose ends, that tomorow EOS comes and thrashes my lies. So if u have EOS's id, u can confirm that id from him. He has chatted with meena on that id. And yes she does not come on chats much, she plays d2 now a days. Anythign more? :lol:
LOLZY!!! I've already proven U dumb and I wud have to continue it here too I believe..

What do u mean by talking to them??? I think I was ready to talk To Meenu.. I've added her ID too... And as I mentioned that ID is offline everytime...

When did Tanish become my friend now?? And I don't understand what is wrong if some1 looses contacts.. It was unfortunate for Pappu to loose his Mobile along with it all the contacts... It is something which happens with most of us(Normal ppl :P )...

And why shud I be in agony that Pappu lost their contacts... Or why shud even Pappu be in agony that he lost their number.. I don't get the point at all... If Pappu wud have lost his GF's photo then he shud be in agony... :lol:

If u now say we shud be in agony coz Meenu gave us the char then u need to think abt it again.. Remember we hacked and threathened for the char... No1 did ne favours to us... After hacking and threathening some1 why shud we have ne touch with them... :P

And regarding that ID... As I told U before I've the ID on my friends list and i'm ready to talk provided that ID comes online...

Anything else???
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

1.As i said meena dont come on chat often.

2.EOS have that id of meena, so that id is not fake. Anyone can confirm with EOS on his yahoo chats. If meena dont come online then its ur bad luck, u cant prove me wrong. Alternatively u can get any other mode to contact meena. If u lost her no. then its just like going to police and saying u lost the evidence agst a thief. Moreover, most of people keep more than 1 mode of contacts, like i know 2 ids of tanish, ateaz, etc. So if i lose her one id i can always contact them on other. Now if u dont have any other mode of contacting meena , and u lost the only mode that is her tele no, then u just lost a good argument agst me. The agony of losing a good proof agst me isnt? :P

3.Regarding talking to them, including my kh members like ateaz and tanish, is to show that i never betrayed them and they still have faith in me. I guess they are better person than u and me to say this. So if anyone have any doubt abt it, let them speak for themselves. So that crushes ur claims that i lost my kh members trust.

4.Yes u ppl hacked that id in the sense that u are using it agst the wishes of tanish. And thats what i have always meant when i said u hacked that id. Go back and read the posts again and again and again.

5.U can mail as well to [email protected].

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

1.As i said meena dont come on chat often.
As I told before.. I'm ready to wait... I can understand that not all can be as jobless as u r... :P
2.EOS have that id of meena, so that id is not fake. Anyone can confirm with EOS on his yahoo chats. If meena dont come online then its ur bad luck, u cant prove me wrong. Alternatively u can get any other mode to contact meena. If u lost her no. then its just like going to police and saying u lost the evidence agst a thief. Moreover, most of people keep more than 1 mode of contacts, like i know 2 ids of tanish, ateaz, etc. So if i lose her one id i can always contact them on other. Now if u dont have any other mode of contacting meena , and u lost the only mode that is her tele no, then u just lost a good argument agst me. The agony of losing a good proof agst me isnt?
I think i've told this to sometime back.. For a change I have taken the initiative of trusting u... I've considered it to be Meenu's ID... But that doubt still lurks in my mind that it cud be fake... Nothing can be put away if u r invovled... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And 1 more thing u r the dumbest person I've ever met... I've told U time and again tht I don't consider ur friedns as ur evidences.. And when did Meenu become my evidence??? And what is the necessity for me or Life to have ne contacts of Jothi and Family when we have HACKED THE CHAR... IT COMPLETELY BELONGS TO US NOW...
4.Yes u ppl hacked that id in the sense that u are using it agst the wishes of tanish. And thats what i have always meant when i said u hacked that id. Go back and read the posts again and again and again.
Now this is even funnier and dumber...

http://forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php? ... light=dumb
zindianchick

Whatever u say its generel understanding that a person will not like to share his items with his enemies and u ppl were enemies of protectors. So only way u get it is by hacking.
zindianchick
Tanish used to come with tanish toon coz life id was hacked by u.
zindianchick
That was coz u ppl had all the info regarding life profile. U were the original creators of that id. So it was easy to get that toon from admins saying it was hacked. And as everyone knows admins dont help those who had bought the ids.
Now just check out how u change as the situation become hostile for u
Update : I just got a mail from meena. Now i know how u got the lifestealer id. She was getting anonymous calls from ur cafemates regarding her a3 life, threatening them .
When I gave convinincing reply to it... Now IC changes it all and says

Will ne1 doubt her mental stability??? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

ROFL u r real dumb. When m i asking u to trust my friends. All i said let them speak for themselves whether they trust me or not. If u think they dont trust me, then u or anyone is welcome to confirm it. (otherwise its just like saying pappu dont trust u, but i will not confront him when he says he does, hope u get the point.) Once u say they dont trust me. Next u say they r my friends. And last u say u will not accept if they say they trust me. Really u need mental stability.
And what is the necessity for me or Life to have ne contacts of Jothi and Family when we have HACKED THE CHAR... IT COMPLETELY BELONGS TO US NOW
And so u agree that u hacked it? Good boy. :P

For ur hacking, alli have maintainted throughout is u got that id agst the wishes of tanish. U reported it as hacked to admins. Ur cafe mates threatened meena with calls when they tried to object to ur deeds. And so they let it go, coz as per ROC they did not have any chance to keep the id.

If u think any thing dont confirm toanything i said, then ur mentally unstable.
Mightyarthur

Post by Mightyarthur »

i taught

this was the neverending post
http://forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php?t=1415

u ppl will break the record
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

:lol: :arrow: :arrow: