FORUM ABUSER'S:by a spammflue affected chick & a confuse

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

@ Ritual if any of the thing u said abt meena's dad and her bro is true then u sud have their contacts. If not then ur guilty. Since i have their contacts , it shows who is right n who is wrong.

And if u did not say that i hacked my co kh member then i have no issues agst u. U can say all that u want. U can say i hacked lifestealer, u can say i hacked chief , inoue or destroyerz or ritual. I dont give a flying fkk to what u say, coz u r not a authorityon any matter u spoke about. If u have any shred of evidence then go n whine in frnt of admins.

And i do remember u saying that i m one heck of a hacker who did not leave any evidence, if thats so, then may be i m too smart and u have to suffer. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Abhishekngu
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Abhishekngu »

i am not out of words but i am not that kinda of a guy who says bad words but it seems ur then 1 who likes to hear them ha ha haahha sad guy but i dont abuse and see i just posted my reply as every1 does its u who started saying against me i dunno y ??? so it will be better u tell me now i am serious enough jokes pls tell y r u flamming against me ???? i didnt made anything harsh in my 1st reply ??? its only that i was saying there r lot more drop pickers then those kind guys who dont run away with them ---------and yes i am tring to go back to the topic whereas u guys have change the topic and sm1 said its me who takes it to other points .
Abhishekngu

Post by Abhishekngu »

and ritual da u guys still dont understand what i was tried to say by mentioning names we cnat do anything coz if we wont give party their r many players who dont read forums they will give them parties so atleast we should honour guys who gives drop back to us it willl be smthing new and yes the topic is in abusers section i agree but still what i have said its not wrong sorry if any word of mine heart u breado but it seems to me u r against me just cool down re--- or come linsen every day i spam daily :D
Abhishekngu

Post by Abhishekngu »

1 thing is of sure i am enjoying this topic thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dasdadasd

Post by Dasdadasd »

breado wrote:I apologies if any of my posts sounded like flaming anyone well it was not my purpose to flame anyone.
It’s in this way you go down to a map a noob comes near you and sends you a whisper pls help me!! I need a level. You thought it might be hard for him to lvl up and he might not get a party or some 1 might have pked him in his noob maps, you gave him a party let him share your experience and money giving him shield rcing him healing him you done what ever is possible to keep him alive. After some time a g7 drop. Well if he asked you, you don’t mind him keeping it if it belongs to his class but he instantly disappears with out saying a word!!! At least a ‘thanks, I get to go’.

He got leveled up in my expense ate away my experience and money then ran away with my drop.

You don’t pk him coze he got a share of ur hard earned exp

You post it in the forum hoping that other players could think twice before taking such kind of a person in to their party. Then ppl come up with ideas like all run away with drops, all must play fare, this topic is not worthy, high level players pk noobs, and (the same person do not support the drop stealer, making good for nothing contradictory statement.)
lol forget about what others says
my suggestion, dont give party.

you r like one going to the airport then complaining about its noise.

u let him in and u urself..... :lol:
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

rawat_bunty wrote:i am not out of words but i am not that kinda of a guy who says bad words but it seems ur then 1 who likes to hear them ha ha haahha sad guy but i dont abuse and see i just posted my reply as every1 does its u who started saying against me i dunno y ??? so it will be better u tell me now i am serious enough jokes pls tell y r u flamming against me ???? i didnt made anything harsh in my 1st reply ??? its only that i was saying there r lot more drop pickers then those kind guys who dont run away with them ---------and yes i am tring to go back to the topic whereas u guys have change the topic and sm1 said its me who takes it to other points .
to
bunty rundy or what ever
i dint know u mean bad words by these "@#%^"
bete, yee line mi mai tera baap hum.
i didnt flame u i dont mind if you want me to but, only if i have time.
When i start a topic on drop lifters why do you talk about good noobs?
Even if you want to talk about them is it necessary to talk about them here?
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

zindianchick wrote:@ Ritual if any of the thing u said abt meena's dad and her bro is true then u sud have their contacts. If not then ur guilty. Since i have their contacts , it shows who is right n who is wrong.

And if u did not say that i hacked my co kh member then i have no issues agst u. U can say all that u want. U can say i hacked lifestealer, u can say i hacked chief , inoue or destroyerz or ritual. I dont give a flying fkk to what u say, coz u r not a authorityon any matter u spoke about. If u have any shred of evidence then go n whine in frnt of admins.

And i do remember u saying that i m one heck of a hacker who did not leave any evidence, if thats so, then may be i m too smart and u have to suffer. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I still doubt ur mental stability... All these days u were the one fcking around.. Posting a reply and dragging the topic to our argument and now u say u don't give a fck abt it.. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

I replied only when u said i betrayed my co kh members. Since u r confused, heres some examples of ur mental retardness aka confusion,
Ritual
But then, u broke the trust of all ur so callled KH members...
But since now u took ur words back about my betraying my co kh member i dont have any issues. It was u who tried to prove that i hacked/betrayed my co kh member as can be seen from above post of urs.

Shows ur mental stability isnt?

I dont give fkk if u say i hacked any tom dick n harry. U can whine all u want.
Abhishekngu

Post by Abhishekngu »

waah again lolzzzzzzzz Breado it was my joke to what u said its abuser's section and i remember i said 1nce that's it harmfull to make jokes here as ppl can make it a damn big issue anyways ur topic had gone 4 pages but still no names so it had been verbal battle rather then that intension for which u posted this topic and to my 1st reply i felt ur flamming me so i was a bit rude in my 2nd reply sorry for that but i felt it so i did,but u being the thread starter haven't mentioned any names ????? let's strat from the thread strater only ( and i am tring to go back to the topic but ppl r not stoping commenting each others lolzzzzzzzzz no names so far )
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

zindianchick wrote:I replied only when u said i betrayed my co kh members. Since u r confused, heres some examples of ur mental retardness aka confusion,
Ritual
But then, u broke the trust of all ur so callled KH members...
But since now u took ur words back about my betraying my co kh member i dont have any issues. It was u who tried to prove that i hacked/betrayed my co kh member as can be seen from above post of urs.

Shows ur mental stability isnt?

I dont give fkk if u say i hacked any tom dick n harry. U can whine all u want.
DUMB IC... Why don't u read the whole thing and then post... As u always say U USE ONLY WHAT U NEED... Read properly again...
OMG!!! IC r u bought up as a liar or r u a born liar... U were scammed things?? Or u scammed others... Remember u hacked Lifestealer's char so that no1 could play that char nemore when Jothi wanted to return the char to real guy.. But 1 thing that we all appreciate is that u did not do nething with the stuff which he had... But then, u broke the trust of all ur so callled KH members...
As every1 knows when Life char was with Jothi and family it was in Protectors KH... And the whole KH was sharing that char... And hence I wrote u broke the trust of all ur KH members...

Read each and every line carefully...
zindianchick

Rest even i m waiting for ur claims to be substantiated that i hacked my co kh members.
ritual

DID i claim that u hacked the rest fo ur co- KH members??? - NO

I claimed that U hacked Lifestealer...