FORUM ABUSER'S:by a spammflue affected chick & a confuse

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

@ rawat_bunty

Plz don't be guilty of dragging this topic away... I'm not taking Breado's side... Just read this and understand what i meant to say...

Here u told every1 runs away with the drops...
rawat_bunty
lolz u can say each of them runs away so it should be like who doen't run away lolzzzzzzzzzz
Breado asked u to name some if u remember... It was courteous enogh for me...
Breado
just name those basterds if you dont mind.

Then u make this comment which is completely irrelevant...
hmm taking out of ur frustration on others is not good and for ur kind information i have always been on point even in this topic i said ----1st thing that u dont expect any nooob to give ur item back to u when in party 2nd the noobs who gives back deserve more space and respect in forums rather then those ediots who took our items even when i'm broke. SO this is what i mean if u dont have brain to understand what other ppl says then dont post on forums coz i also gets many replies but i respects all of them except my 1st 1 when i was on 30+ so u better watch out for urself rather then flamming against me
Was it ever relevant(I mean the one in bold)??? I wonder what u meant and made u say that.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Didnt u say that i hacked my co kh member ? If u didnt say this then good i have no probs with u. Just answer in categorical "YES" or "NO" .... whether i hacked my CO-KH member? I dont care abt anyone else ecxcept my friends. And i will not even bother abt posting if anyone says without evidence that i hacked some tutu-putu guy. If u think i have done anything, go n whine in front of gms and admins.

AND FAKE ID? I invited anyone who had meena's id to post here, i think eos might have that [email protected] id on his friends list, so i m not lieing. Also U dont have her id to prove ur case. I guess u cant blame anyone for ur own ignorance. As i said its just like going to police saying u lost the evidence against thief. Give me a break.

Update : I just got a mail from meena. Now i know how u got the lifestealer id. She was getting anonymous calls from ur cafemates regarding her a3 life, threatening them . And she and tanish were not interested in dragging the matter into real life. So they just gave that life id to u ppl. This pretty much explains how i m in contact with tanish with her trust in me for sharing her game ids, while u avoid facing them. This also explains how u dont have any mode of contacting them (or may be u dont want to contact them for the fear of getting caught) . I can prove this to anyone who comes to msn conference.
Fsfdd

Post by Fsfdd »

zindianchick wrote:I dont care abt anyone else ecxcept my friends. And i will not even bother abt posting if anyone says without evidence that i hacked some tutu-putu guy.
IC if thts the case i wounder wht made u to post couple of threads which crossed more then 5 pages with ritual ?

:wink: :wink: :wink:
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

DELETED
Last edited by Waltter on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

DELETED
Last edited by Waltter on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

DELETED
Last edited by Waltter on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

zindianchick wrote:Didnt u say that i hacked my co kh member ? If u didnt say this then good i have no probs with u. Just answer in categorical "YES" or "NO" .... whether i hacked my CO-KH member? I dont care abt anyone else ecxcept my friends. And i will not even bother abt posting if anyone says without evidence that i hacked some tutu-putu guy. If u think i have done anything, go n whine in front of gms and admins.
NO!!!!

Read "Enough is Enough Mlkadi is going to RIP" thread where I only accussed u of Lifestealer and not ur so called KH members...

U blame urself... this shows ur guilty side...
AND FAKE ID? I invited anyone who had meena's id to post here, i think eos might have that [email protected] id on his friends list, so i m not lieing. Also U dont have her id to prove ur case. I guess u cant blame anyone for ur own ignorance. As i said its just like going to police saying u lost the evidence against thief. Give me a break.
This time I gave u also a chance... I've added that ID to my hotmail list and given u my ID as well... And trust me I'm online 24/7(except if there is power cut or internet problem)... Even when I go to sleep my msgr is on Away mode... And so far i've not recieved even a single pm from that ID...

Ofcourse I wud assume it to be fake... Who is there to testify it here... And u talking abt Eos who is not seen on forums from a long long time... And if i don't have Meenu's ID how will that be Ignorance...

DUMB!!!
Update : I just got a mail from meena. Now i know how u got the lifestealer id. She was getting anonymous calls from ur cafemates regarding her a3 life, threatening them . And she and tanish were not interested in dragging the matter into real life. So they just gave that life id to u ppl. This pretty much explains how i m in contact with tanish with her trust in me for sharing her game ids, while u avoid facing them. This also explains how u dont have any mode of contacting them (or may be u dont want to contact them for the fear of getting caught) . I can prove this to anyone who comes to msn conference.
This speaks volumes abt ur mental stability and shows how much u lie... In ur previous posts U accused Pappu of Hacking his own char which was given to Jothi and Family.. Now u turn the knife around and say "Since Pappu threathened Jothi she gave it to him..." Waah!!! There shud be some limits to lie isn't it??

And who threathened her?? My cafemates... LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Are ur friends such big pussies that they get threathenend... And i've seen Jothi's bro... He can take on all our Cafemates all alone... And he also got threathened... And as I said before it was Jothi's dad who gave us the char back... He also got threathened??? And u speak abt money... Ur supposedly rich friends are that weak to get threatened... Plz talk something sensible...

My study holidays are going on... Else i wud have nvr bothered to answer ne of ur DUMB questions... I'm sure most of them reading this post wud have realized how dumb a person can get...
Last edited by Suckkminee on Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

DELETED
Last edited by Waltter on Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

breado wrote:Almost forgot to thank Chick and Ritual for taking the topic far away.
I requested every1 to stop it... But IC will nvr listen to it... I apologize... But if I don't reply then IC will take things too far...

I've made my points absolutely clear... :D
Mightyarthur

Post by Mightyarthur »

started with something leads to something

like always

:lol: :lol: :lol: