Super Blood Mage Poll

Who is Better Mage Built Between These Super Blood Mages?

Bloopers
44%
Yano
28%
Others
28%

Total votes: 32

Darkskull

Post by Darkskull »

darkolgoc123 wrote:Hi,
Guys regarding Bloopers ,
She is goin g9 (donno wheather ele or non-ele)
And 1 more thing she can wear both g8 ele and non-ele stuff.

I came to know this when i was selling g8 stuff , she told tht she need for g9 and she could wear g8 ele stuff.

So strange , frm 30% mntd g7 mntd non-ele blood to g8 ele and non-ele.
Darkolgoc123

Hi, this is an awesome information tht you provived us. And surely Bloo is been trying new things, Recently i have talk to Helina(Bloopers) about it.. She said tht She is changing to NON-ELE g9 Blood mage.. hmm tht sounds bit different frm wht we expected..

Reasons she specified -
1. Stigma damage increased it was 1000 at lvl 125 on Lallon went to 1800 on Lallon.
2. Sb wah main Area spell did 2600 on Herene went up to 3700 (still using g7 nonele deokhon lvl 8 staff of stat 370-426 her Mio is lvl 5 and gives damage max limit of 546) means added damage of +120 she'll get.
3. She personally thinks Mp consumption reduces, g9 non-ele set gives MAX evasion passively, Defence went up to 500+ tht means every monster gives Actual damage-500 damage .. means saves lot of pots.
4. Her persoanl viewpoint - NO BOSSING of S3, S4, Hatrel unless lvl 140, Hunting is awesome, with freezer can clear of Tao creeps faster and which will also be required in Epi3 = HIGHER Damage. She always says ALL are welcome to TAO with her :p.
5. She is still not at her max damage as - dont hv good staff, SS still not done :? (has perfect SS combi of lvl 100 and 82 at lvl 129)

I do think she is MAD :x ... hahahahaha :D anyone can PK her easy :p
woah but no one touches her - maybe she is KIND and generous secondly BHAH!!! she has joined B3RseRk.. lolz backup of Rexar and Alliance XFire and OUR FULLLLL Quanato.. Mu ha ha ha.
Can do anything tht we dont expect .. may be she has TONS of lores to waste on changing stats, Wz to get so much stuffs and passives. Richie MAGE.... :P

Hope for he g9 non-ele works out for her good.
Desertghost
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Desertghost »

well all u guyz are now goin to be in fr a surprise in a feww days..
hey if i am nt wrong .this post submitted by olala. btw as i know he also
using 20% to 30% mounted g7and 120+ mage
thunderwraths

Post by thunderwraths »

grrrr I m also a bloooooooooooooooody mage

i m blood frm 76 bt sad no uni... :cry:
sm 1 get me a uni nd lets c which mage gets his name in the btr place
btw u all guyz forgot DoD he was also bloos frm 76 :lol: :lol:
nd I took inspiration frm Premsundar

~Blackhell
Camay
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

this pice enught

Post by Camay »

guys i am blood from 68 lvl i have 67400 pots what els better thenthis u think tanking 5 bosses comes simply its cuz of my blood and evaiton thats all
YANOO SOLD BYE GUYS lovyaaaa