Super Blood Mage Poll

Who is Better Mage Built Between These Super Blood Mages?

Bloopers
44%
Yano
28%
Others
28%

Total votes: 32

Darkskull

Super Blood Mage Poll

Post by Darkskull »

Who is Better Mage Built Between These Super Blood Mages -

Bloopers - 30% Mounted g7 non-elemental
Yano - 20% Mounted g7 elemental
Others - If any.
Streethawk

Post by Streethawk »

Obviously YANO becoz she is 130+ wid uni and ss , but
bloopers is not yet 130(i guess) .
so yano rox in these both.

Othears means thr r many - Alkesh(60 lvl blood - guess)) , Xplode(she have 65k +pots) and many more.
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

guys du know from which lvl bloopers, yano or xplode went blood?

thanks,
Snipearcher
Darkskull

Post by Darkskull »

darkolgoc123 wrote:Obviously YANO becoz she is 130+ wid uni and ss , but
bloopers is not yet 130(i guess) .
so yano rox in these both.

Othears means thr r many - Alkesh(60 lvl blood - guess)) , Xplode(she have 65k +pots) and many more.
Hi,
Alkesh lvl 140+ and Xplode are lvl 155 are obviously carring 50-60K pots.. but the thing is they are blood mages. Here are the two mages Bloo and Yano which are 20-30% mount SuperBlood mages means they are blood frm lvl 62+ at low lvls with comparison of high lvl mages.

Yano carries 51K hp pots at lvl 134. (No idea of Robust lvl) Hp line 2684, SS (no info about Perfect)
Bloop carries 52K hp pots at lvl 126. (Lvl 3 Robust) Hp line 2708. Non SS (has Perfect Combi 1Shue - lvl 100, 2Shue lvl - 68*).
Last edited by Darkskull on Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Darkskull

Post by Darkskull »

madrock wrote:guys du know from which lvl bloopers, yano or xplode went blood?

thanks,
Snipearcher
Bloo is blood frm lvl 62
Yano blood frm lvl 72
Xplode Blood frm lvl 90

Information can varry as these day mages got loads of Lores to shuffle there Blood lvls easily as per there hunting and bossing abilities.
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

Now X is G10 ele... He carry lesser pots than normal... But the dmg is insane... Will have to try X in Arena once with the unique sword... Wonder if I wud die in 1 SB :roll: :roll: :roll:
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

I don't like these mounted G7 blood mages... Their damage will be the suckiest...

I'm sure a G7 mage with normal stats will win against a 62 lvl blood mage in PVP... Simply coz of the dmg... And moreover the mounted G7 mages cannot use higher grade(G8) mounted stuff... And for mages G8 mounted stuff will serve the best... If Yano or Bloopers ever had full set G8 mounted then they wud have been owning all... Guess u can now work in that direction :D
Arijeet

Post by Arijeet »

well all u guyz are now goin to be in fr a surprise in a feww days.... :wink: :wink: :wink:
Darkskull

Post by Darkskull »

ritual wrote:Now X is G10 ele... He carry lesser pots than normal... But the dmg is insane... Will have to try X in Arena once with the unique sword... Wonder if I wud die in 1 SB :roll: :roll: :roll:
Yes good to knw X is g10 ele blood lvl15+ thts about good no. of pots. nontheless X is the BEST MAGE .. wow.. i like him soo much. Hard to say mage can take a damage from HK. As myself 124 Hk i defeat all the mages with 21K hp left of my lvl and more thn about 5-8lvl more than me.

No idea X can survive wih ur blade.. but Surely X got skills and trick to play mage which can swift her magic to kill everyone :P
Darkskull

Post by Darkskull »

ritual wrote:I don't like these mounted G7 blood mages... Their damage will be the suckiest...

I'm sure a G7 mage with normal stats will win against a 62 lvl blood mage in PVP... Simply coz of the dmg... And moreover the mounted G7 mages cannot use higher grade(G8) mounted stuff... And for mages G8 mounted stuff will serve the best... If Yano or Bloopers ever had full set G8 mounted then they wud have been owning all... Guess u can now work in that direction :D
I agree to your point tht damage is suckiest but the thing i analysied tht..

1. Can tank Hatrel bosses at lvl 115+ with healer. (No other class can do at such a low lvl).
2.More blood to survive and can take more than 5-8 monsters of S3-S4.
3. Yes they use Iarrtek - thts better damage to balance with double Mp.
4. Passives gives lots of damage lvl1-20,lvl2-20,lvl3-20,lvl4-40,lvl5-50,lvl6-80.

All together is game and all try to do something different.

I am myself Hk, but i appretiate these 2SuperBloodmages too. :D