Do your bit of community service! :)
Waltter

help for pk and pvp...

Post by Waltter »

can some 1 post some tips for pks and pvps pls? :oops:

:D :D :D
destroyerz2

Post by destroyerz2 »

pk must always be a surprise...the person ur goin to kill musnt know ur gonna kill him...

hmm in pvp..depends on wat class ur and wat class ur fightin...tell me wat class u r
Sonofheaven
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Sonofheaven »

if u r a high lvler and wanna pk noobs then just go in c1 and keep hitting evry noob but make sure u kill them in 1 shot coz if they die in the first shot itself then u wont get any parole
never try using skills coz if u do so u will get parole 1 way or the other
and of course if u r in c1 better take sme noob in support and pretend to hunt and pk all those who hath dare to cross ur path :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
any way these were tips for high lvler pkin low lvlers
no idea really as to how uu can pk sm1 of ur own lvl :roll: :roll:
Gaara

Post by Gaara »

Yeah there are many a way to kill a guy and a thousand many ways to kill a girl.
:twisted: :twisted:

The success rate almost always depends on your determination and mindset.
If you want to pk low lvl beings just hack n slash
.IT SUKS I TELL YOU

The best part of Pk lies in killing someone higher than you and thats when strategy comes into play.

Me not gonna disclose the details.MY innerself will giv eme nightmares if i ever do that.:evil:

However here are some usefull tips.
1.Spend 100k get those larcs.Reason-The first few shots counts the most.
2.Surprise and stun the enemy.
3.Gangup--ex:RC PK,STRIP BLAST mayhem.
4.Deal pk (intended for those who suk at pkin bt want to pk).Pros don consider this option.
5.Hire mercenary killers.Ex:Gaara ......This ofcourse seems to be the most effective way
.:evil:

Hope you find them usefull.Please feel free to try it on me.I luv it.:lol:

Gaara
Comeonbaby

Post by Comeonbaby »

Hi Gaara,

I wanna hire you to pk Gaara.

Lolz just kidding. Waise nice tips.
Dasdadasd

Post by Dasdadasd »

Pk, it varies from charactar to character and map to maps. do not expect to become a good pker by reading the suggestions posted here because a good pk need pure experience, skill and preplan.

guidelines

1. Be a solo hunter. :D
2. Learn to manage your parole.
3. Do not trust any 1.
4. Do not call your friends to clean your crap.
5. Always carry larcs.
6. Uncheck all your options except whisper.
7. Do not go to pk in your noob armor. (guse why? :wink: )
8. Never cheat your opponent(eg.deal). You dont want to attack a person when his hands are tied right?
9. Never abuse( got a good reason for this1 too :) )
10. make good use of environment.
11. Dont be a stupid macho. :lol:

One pk story.

1 Afternoon, a cafe in pune, a drunken g4 warrior in R4 took a party (g4 g5 g6) of a g7 mage. The party was totally screwed up and the G7 mage had to call G8 warriors and hks to protect her party from the warrior. Even though the warrior was killed many times he kept pking the party unless he got murder status. (his exp came down to -46 from + 64)
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

Ty Ty Ty
any useful tricks for pvps?
Riviera

Post by Riviera »

i dunno if this ever struck u guys, but the best way to get ur opponent down in pk is....

while he is hunting, he tends to pot back to full only after his bar goes down to half..!! so basically...when he is in the middle of a mob and being attack..if u attack him...then u have great chances of bringing him down without him realizing it..!!

the above technique would help a lot if u have a ss and good crit boots..!! this way, there are great chances of dropping a crit in the first shot..!!

lets take for eg: a warrior of lvl 130...!! his bar is around 2200...when he hunts...and doesnt pot till half..consider it to be around 1100..!! when u attack him all of a sudden...for eg..with an sb mage of lvl 130..he tends to drop sb attack of 550+ on an opponent of the same lvl..so with crit..it would drop 1100+....woosh..!! dead in a shot..!!

so good timing and co-ordination will allow you to *censored* any player in the game...though ur set aint as good as his...this is where the proverb ''BRAINS fk BRAWNS'' comes into play..!!
Dragonskull

Post by Dragonskull »

I dunno much about pk cuz I have only remembered pking Ruchirkc(he provoked me first i.e) and some people in Temoz vs quanato.

Pvp:If you are a warrior just hit n potand dont give the enemy a chance to heal or run..For that you need a goodopted set+ Its a waste to use cruise1 in pvp as it takes lots of mp n hp.Wait till you are cruise 2 or 3

HK:Take BOR(or if you want to finish it fast,take karna)Go towards the enemy.If the enemy is an archer or mage.Keep razzing them..m,ostly they get irratated of coming out and getting trapped in again n again and finnally give up.This is the time you go there,hit n heal till you are out of mp and then use your pots.

Mage:Keep sed n sbing.If an hk keep taking out his raz and sed close to him.

Archer:Hit n run..keep blocking hks raz.
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

Thank you.