warriors are truly the best

Wartool

warriors are truly the best

Post by Wartool »

well lot of saying on whose the best but i think personally warriors ROCK A3 ,how many lvl 40mages or archers or hk's are there who have hunted in r3 at lvl 40. i mean hunted alone and not died and have stayed there atleast for 10mins, i say u 00000 . any char will die in 1 shot in r3 at lvl 40
nut i can say this frm my personal experience that warriorrs can survive in r3 at lvl 40. i hav seen my mage friends and sayed them to go there and they died in 1 shot same with archer yes it took 2 shots for the hk to die.
now say whos the strongest, even in pvp warriors rule isnt it guys.
one more tip for free for all warrior below lvl 55 can go r3 and hunt there coz u will get almost 1% per kill so have fun.
Comeonbaby

Post by Comeonbaby »

Hey eddie,
No offence, but this discussion is worthless, as every character has its own advantages and disadvantages.

i mean hunted alone and not died and have stayed there atleast for 10mins, i say u 00000 . any char will die in 1 shot in r3 at lvl 40

I agree completely that a warrior might be able to stand there and hunt as the warrior is having very strong defence as compared to others, but dude the game doesnt stop at lvl 40. It goes beyond that.

Try going alone in S1 without a SB mage in party, and u will come to know how difficult it is to hunt there like a mage.

Nobody can mob better than HKs and Warriors, but while hunting, mages are best.

And regarding PvP, dude i believe u havent seen a high level mage killing everyone around with multiple SB's (regardless of levels).
The reason is Mages have range and area effect. They dont even need to come near you to kill. And if the mage has sedementre. Lols she will make you run after her like a crazy person. A mage can kill anyone using SB and Sedementre wisely, without even being touched by others.

Sorry Archers, I dont know much about your character, but I know one thing for sure archers rocks too if they are having some high lvl skills.
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Bhalo »

how many lvl 40mages or archers or hk's are there who have hunted in r3 at lvl 40.
Ok now tell me this how many lvl 50+ warriors or hks or mages can hunt as efficiently as a lvl 11 archer in c3???????????????????? :lol: :twisted:

No one character rocks......... A3 the game rocks :wink:
Helpingheart

Post by Helpingheart »

sadanandapal wrote:
how many lvl 40mages or archers or hk's are there who have hunted in r3 at lvl 40.
Ok now tell me this how many lvl 50+ warriors or hks or mages can hunt as efficiently as a lvl 11 archer in c3???????????????????? :lol: :twisted:

No one character rocks......... A3 the game rocks :wink:
I'd like to correct u. I hunted cynics from lvl 1. (used larcs :wink: )

thanks,
Snipearcher
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

And how many arrows did u use??? And where did u get the money to buy larcs??? And how many 0's did u get on the cyniks??? :?

Lol no offense though...

And madrocks have u seen a pvp match between a hk and a warrior... Most of the Hk's will beat a waarior who is 10 lvls higher than him with more than half the max HP pots he carries... This is from personal experience... And no offense to the warriors... Coz without them HK's cannot hunt on ne high lvl maps... I'm refering to Nilff and Tao...

Ajaxnamjo

Post by Ajaxnamjo »

haha i did that exactly...lvl 1 and a lightining larc...

got 7 lvls for the first cynick :D
Ankeetsinha

Post by Ankeetsinha »

ritual wrote:And madrocks have u seen a pvp match between a hk and a warrior... Most of the Hk's will beat a waarior who is 10 lvls higher than him with more than half the max HP pots he carriesImage

bet u cant sayy tht now ..
my spear is faaaaaaaaaaaast
Bhalo

Post by Bhalo »

Most of the Hk's will beat a waarior who is 10 lvls higher than him with more than half the max HP pots he carries
Errrr u mean to say a 110 lvl hk wid gr8 options can beat an axe or spear warrior of lvl 120 carrying a g8.5 wid optioned set???? :roll:

I doubt it....... but at same lvl hks wid options are tough to beat.
Insoniakk

Post by Insoniakk »

Warriors cannot beat a HK of the same lvl, once a HK get's BOR a warrior cant beat him :(, BOR SUX, its buggy, gives an unfair advantage and moreover warriors cannot dispel the skills of othr players which makes them very weak against HK's.
Bhalo

Post by Bhalo »

BOR is a very usefull power but a warrior is very strong ...... i mean look at the guyz huge hp bar :P and his immense power..... i mean wid cruise 3 he easily doles out MASSIVE DAMAGE

I mean a warrior can split BOR wide open but a power Hk(god dont know where they get all the lvl10 tuaths and stuff) can heal and defeat a warrior wid ease.

P.S. Has anyone ever seen a lvl 10 Gred or kergred?