KINDS of MAGE BUILDS

Irritated

KINDS of MAGE BUILDS

Post by Irritated »

Builds for mage

1.Non-elemental, higher defense, lil lower attack (lower evasion, lower crit evasion, high crit rate)

2.Elemental, highest attack, lowest defense in game (high evasion, high crit evasion,low crit hit)

3.G7 Blood mage, blood from lvl 90, good boss hunter by lvl 110

4.G8 blood mage, moderate attack, moderate tanking ability

5.G9 blood mage, Highest attack, very low vitality (fast lvl up, especially in hatrel) Very high evasion(if ele), Very high crit rate(if non-ele)

6. Super blood mage: blood from less than lvl 80: compulsarily needs to acquire mounted g7 equipment to be effective, Best boss tanker in game. can tank khainen at lvl 120, lower attack than other mages, a high lvl staff nearly nullifies this: the best way to do this is acquire 20% mounted g7 equipment and later if u get 30% g8, u shud be able to wear them.
Inoue

Post by Inoue »

g9 blood will truly see the effects of their spoils after lvl 161 :lol: :lol: but worth it in the long run!
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

es, because vitality increases dramatically after lvl 160 per each lvl. and g9 makes it easier to reach 160.
Magnar

Post by Magnar »

Premsundar wrote:es, because vitality increases dramatically after lvl 160 per each lvl. and g9 makes it easier to reach 160.
G9 will have more attack and will be able to kill mobs faster than a G7 blood mage using mounted G8 staff, but they will not be able to survive a large mob in the new maps. So just want to know that whats the logic behind the statement that G9 makes it easier to reach 160?
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

theres something called over hit exp. which gives bonus exp as ur attack increases on creeps when it dies. g9 mages get a huge advantage on this.

i can get 0.03% per cynik if i crit even at 130+(with a booster below lvl 110).

Normally what people get at 130+ from cynik is 0.01%(with booster below lvl 110).

Hope this answers
and g9 mages have higher options of evasion/Crit hit. mages don't need to kill mobs, they can single out and kill fast enough.
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Personally i feel G8 hybrid blood mage to be the best build coz it can wear both ele and non ele items. (I think pants of ele mage ... rest dex mage). Besides it can use g8.5 staff by adding 2/3 levels into stats. Rest all into blood. Remember g8.5 staff is almost as good as g9 staff.

I still remember those idiot mages moving around in their G9s and turning back to G7 a week later, some 8 mths back. G9 mages are crap till lev 161 as someone said above me.

So far as overhit exp is concerned u see its best effect on low hp mobs which u will not like to hunt when u r 14x.
Lonetear
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Lonetear »

It is true That Blood Mages Are OWNAGE :twisted:

Hmmm here's My Idea [ This is the Poor man's Concept of Bossing and Nullifying the Stagnant Attck ]

GO Nrmal Ele stats Till lvl 100 u can Equip

G7.5 ele staff [ almost same attck of g8 ele ]

G7 ele as well as non ele equips So that u have a Good crit rate as well as evasion .....

U can go bossing anytime after 120... and even tank Khainen at 130.....

Till u have ur G8 Equips U can use my method Of bossing... after that u can Use IC's way I appreciate her Build Bravo IC!
Wartool

Post by Wartool »

here is another way of building ur mage. till lvl 90 distribute stats properly and frm then u can go 3 points to vitality and 2 to defense and 1 to int.
u will have ur weakness removed as far as vitality and defense is concerned and also a little bit to attack powwer.
Lonetear
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Lonetear »

eddie_is_god wrote:here is another way of building ur mage. till lvl 90 distribute stats properly and frm then u can go 3 points to vitality and 2 to defense and 1 to int.
u will have ur weakness removed as far as vitality and defense is concerned and also a little bit to attack powwer.

Eeeeewww What kind of Build is that???

It ll inc 12 HP points 1 def and 0.5 attck :lol: every level

U better Stick to the Above builds rather than this one or u ll be waste
Nubbi

Post by Nubbi »

Well i dont play in this server but in an other server im a g6 blood mage ...if u have a lvl 10 staff and lvl 6 ele mastery u can do a high amount of dmg but then the g9 will do more dmg but wats the use if the g9 has only 42 k hp and a blood mage has around 50k + ...mostly the g6 blood mage will win cause he has an high amt of hp.. but i dont think a g9 mage can tank a lot of bosses ...