Some mages gives good mages a bad name

Fire_maiden

Re: Some mages gives good mages a bad name

Post by Fire_maiden »

oziriz
Well most of the mages I hav come to know are real bad, ofcourse some veterans mages are real good and helpfull. Well I dont want to disrespect those mages, but most of the mages are disgusting.

I know by this post many will be angered by me but i need to ask y do u mage are infamous for ur ksin? Well gathering a mob, wasting ur hp n both mp and at the last moment a high lvl mage comes by and take away all ur kills. Damn its frustrating. Y do mage keep doing that?

And if thats not enough they will rudely say u to move and threathned to pk u. Well Duh, is this game A3 owned by them?

Y most of the mages are like this? Due to this the mages are one of the most dreaded and hated char in A3. Ask ne none mage character.

:lol: :? :) :D :shock: :( 8) :oops: :P :x :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil:

Well mages, if ne mages read this post APNE AAP KHO SHUDAAR NAY KHI KOISIS KAAROO(dont mind the spll) :o :o
born_rule
i have pked only 1 mage so far ... because repeated ksing i informed her not to ks but still she was ksing but she tried to pk me.... n it was my first pk .. Total Pk in t game -4

mage 1 hk(mace) 1 spear warrior -1 xbow archer -1

thts it i never pked any one else ....

I also found many mages doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t know wht to do after getting sb so tring sme new stuffs by ksssssssssssssssss........

Mrcls ,
I doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t mean tht pk all mages .. pk if thy attack u n repeated ks after warning .... :lol: :lol: one more thing mages doesn\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t rock t player who plays them makes them rock r **** . make a new class n play it for few days n try ur mage u can fell t diff.............

PS : plz don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t start which char is strong here ... :lol: :lol:
akabee01
you can help that there will always have a$$holes playing the game and since pking and ksing are part of the game..deall with it. Pking them is easy by warating them and razzing them...also if they attacked first, they wont be able to dispel it.
sooooooooooo
pking is fun

its more interesting when u mess with hilvl players (excluding archers )

its also good geting pked now and then
Now ,,I see that you guys were making a lot of sense.... I hope you found your TARGET.!!!
Lol
Inoue

Post by Inoue »

Fire_maiden wrote:A mage with free will & mp/hp absorber can dispell all magic spells casted on her !!
All she needs to do is stay away from pker and then free will herself or put on mp/hp absorber. so that she doesnt give an opportunity to pker to attack.
not all, she cant dispel warat or reduce
Oziriz
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Oziriz »

Fire_maiden wrote:A mage\\\'s Life

A self dependent elemental soul gets some of its skillls from the NPC(kaduru) itself. starts off well.

experiments & enjoys the joy ride using colorful skills.

Around lvl 24 it becomes tough for her to lvl & gets tougher till it reaches 27 when she gets her 1st area attk skill - ice fog.
-----but a mage without area attk wouldn\\\'t be much successful to get party. cos no other char at its lvl has the capacity and high lvl mages doesn\\\'t bother to. and sometimes in the process she gets pked tooo. some drop the mage char here ,,but some continue...

**this is where a mage builds anger & hatred.. detemines to become a high lvl and show what its worth...***

after icefog, she becomes skilled with energy circle at 28 & firefield at 29, making her deadly**
A mage now becomes famous for its skills & is found in carode,, most of the time in a party.... A leader by its power.

There is no looking back now....she keeps going till she reaches 56..
..... the struggle starts now....

you will find her now in c1 .. most of the time chased out of the map by high lvls... a mage is not allowed to hunt solo at this point.. either she is chased and pked or she is pestered by leechers ...

A mage who has leeched at this stage has less of character .... and becomes the modern BaD MAGE

but the mage that fights back & lvls with only quests & partying, is the one that has character moulded out of fires of determination.
This is the mage that knows the value of every ounce of xp she earns
...believe me she would not PK for fun or KS without reason...

A mage once steps into 60s gets new set of powers and furthermore builds some ego as well....after that every 20-25 lvls she gets new set of powers... she becomes stronger and stronger and stronger...

A mage when steps into 90s faces a lot of drag. she needs a lot of encouragement & pep talk to move further ... and that is provided by seeing other mages skillfully slaying MOBS with SB...

if a mage at this point is pked goes wild n crazy...takes sometime for her to cool down....

As soon as a mage gets SB... she becomes possessed by power ,,, tries n experiments sometimes ... takes some of its revenges which she was holding on to till now...

this is point where ppl complain that a mage is BAD..
why?
1.when a mage is fighting another player .. she cares a damn who else is near by... So dont go on ..asking party.. otherwise ne1 less than 1000 hp will get a free ticket to town with one SB.

2. A mage usually chooses a spot & lvls there hours together. if you take that spot when she was refilling ... move when she is back ..otherwise she would not give u chance to move... SB ...some say that she is KSing.

3. A mage is called for help by a low lvlr ....probably if you pked or forced sum1 out of the map, the mage is here to take revenge for him.

4. A mage has another char ... n probably u pked or abused her low lvl char... now she is back to avenge him.

JOBS taken by a mage :

Leecher : leeches low lvls
Hitman : takes revenge for others
MPTanker : feeds you with MP.
Support : supports you when you are BOSS hunting
BOSS hunter : a blood mage at lvl 108-120 with 15-20 lvls of blood can kill all the BOsses except Greybone & Khainan single handed.

As for now a mage is in lot of demand in hatrel ...why? cos tho HK & Warrior survive better in hatrel but they would take good long time to finish a MOB.. where as SB mage would make their JOB EASIER.

All in all a mage has a big role to play in the game.... **Imagine if mages stop leeching or partying others**
MY MY, i didn't imagine my single post would incite such fury. HE HE HE HE HEH. Well the above is really the right answer for my post, theres no doubt about it. Havnt log in to this post for a long time.

Well as i hav stated in my post not all mages are bad, but majority of them are. The good ones are really good. I remember once a mage i met wen i was a noob. Never seen her b4. At that time I was lvl 28 something and she was about 45+. And she gave me a iron eska pant for free and that too a mounted one( COOL ISNT' IT). But the thing i wanted to express through this post that BAD MAGES ARE REALLY MAGE. And also some of the high lvl mages dont play anymore and some other ppll has bought them and they started bullying ppll.

Thats what i m trying to say. OK if nemore comment u r most welcome to post it here.
Avadra

Post by Avadra »

Fck omg Fire_maiden what u said is like reading my entire mage life. Really beautiful man love u. :)
Vladmir

Post by Vladmir »

i'm left with no words!!!!simply awesome!!!!
each word u posted coincides wit my mages life and am still going through the hardship of tryin to lvl myself up!!!
cheers!!!
Flyingfoxin
Town: Quanato

Mage's rock A3

Post by Flyingfoxin »

:oops:
Waltter

Post by Waltter »

yes u r right 90% of the mage in this game sux BECAUSE THEY LEVLED UP SO EASLY.
a mage pked me 20 times in the same day grrrrr let me get to g8 i ll rc and pk her.
Iampanzer

Post by Iampanzer »

lol u think u can pk ne 1 1nce u get rc...its not easy 2 pk a mage da..
unless the mage is not blood...but its tuff 2 pk a mage..ull think abt pking a mage nxt time 1nce u get a lesson frm an sb blood mage :twisted: :twisted:
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Oh yea mages cant be pked if a mage does not opt for it. I still remember the day in C1 when i was harassing fenny and garaa while they were on boss. When they tried to come near me.... wooof and off i went to other end by sedeming. :P man mages r best for harassing. Have fun man.
Bladerxrz

Post by Bladerxrz »

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

True very True u cannot kill a mage untill its foolish enuf to still fight when it has run out of Hp or MP pots...

You Gotta trick a mage to PK.
i m mage myself.
i m invincible unless there is lag.

A mage is vulnerbale when its hunting Boss. let her drain mp & hp pots with the boss. just abt when ya know its going to be over, Ambush her. And an Archer can do that job best... Even if, at this point if ya fail to PK her....nevermind..she wud have to leave anyway frustrated.. for losing a "just about die boss"... aslo warriors have good def n hp..so they aswell can harras her by stealing the boss.... n by the time she comes back...Boss is dead n u r gone..

mages read further......................
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Just carry an MP & HP candy & save it for such an ocassion....
And if ya r Blood Then i dont have to tell what u need to do....

...anywaz keeping circling the Boss n still hit SB ..let them(warrior & HK) chase u around the boss...that way even they will take dmg...
As for archer ...Go Pk her 1st ..then come back to boss business.
-
-
Accept It.....Mages are made to destroy & Send waves of Terror.
-----------You need to be a MAGE to Beat a MAGE---------------