Sad Warrior

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Tabassum

Sad Warrior

Post by Tabassum »

Hope this Char gets Banned ...........

warrior

Kills Noobs and other Players unsuspectly and then runs off when the player chases him

and to top it abuses ,,,,,,,,,

Scavengers .......

Your days are over
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

What's the name of the warrior??????

And are u dum enough not to recognize that some1 is hitting u :P
Holyspawn

Post by Holyspawn »

The problem is worse when you are trying to shake off a mob of monsters and suddenly, someone comes in between and PKs you even before you know it...while you are tring to type a "Hi there. How are you"
Tabassum

Post by Tabassum »

Very True

Very true

Thar warrior is Scavengers ( that sad Warrior)
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Bhalo »

Yeah some ppl attack like that to b successful in killing u...... a good example is Sexysam ......he waits for someone to start freezing a mob and then he gets in mob and

#&*$)%^# :evil:

*return to village* :(

The trick is while typing something always keep ur fingers close to f1 using which u can pot even when ur chatting than the usual '11111111' that u type in the chat window.

Or even better pk this warrior before he tries to touch u..... I mean at the end 30 parole is better than -2% xp :wink:
Holyspawn

Post by Holyspawn »

That brings me to the topic "How do you get off parole" Sorry a noob here :D
Also, if someone hits you first and you end up killing him, do you stil get a parole?
Ruchirkc

Post by Ruchirkc »

khilona wrote:That brings me to the topic "How do you get off parole" Sorry a noob here :D
Also, if someone hits you first and you end up killing him, do you stil get a parole?
1. To get off parole just well u dont have to do anything just wait for the parole to decrease to 0. (1 prole = 1 minute realtime)
2. If some one hits you first and then u end up killing him then u get no parole :)
Holyspawn

Post by Holyspawn »

Wohkay.. thnkx for the info
Greendragon
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Greendragon »

Can we use the lore points to reduce parole? i heard it somewhere. :oops:
Ruchirkc

Post by Ruchirkc »

voodooguy wrote:Can we use the lore points to reduce parole? i heard it somewhere. :oops:
yeah u can use ur lore too but its too costly (to reduce 1 parole 100 lore is consumed)..I prefer siting it out rather than wastin lore.