Lvling and lovin it.....

Helloooo,
Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Warlike

Lvling and lovin it.....

Post by Warlike »

First off, I'd like to say hi - as this being my first post here. Ive been playing for a few days and some of u may have seen me running around.
When it comes to comparions ill make this go head to head with ragnarok as these are the only 2 contenders in the indian market.
The first thing i loved when stepping into quantano was - ahh no bots. After seeing a minimum of 5 every hour all over RO this comes as a refreshing change. (Of course- the games new so there are unlikely to be any yet. Please god.. no bots in this one.)
The second thing - no more 2d sprites. Thank God, I always disliked bringing myself down to a kiddish lookin char. These graphics are sexy! Never has a novice looked so good. hehe. Beautiful beautiful armor.. intimidating wpns.. this game screams attitude.
A welcome sight was the presence of a large number of gms, who largely were very very helpful and friendly. A gm who takes the trouble to greet u personally is not a very common thing.
When it came down to the grind of lvling.. i welcomed the change in the way u obtain exp. 50% exp (in ealier lvls) from quests was different from staring at the exp bar go up by 0.1%. It also keeps the game alive and gives u a reason to keep playin unlike a mindless sea of hack slash and bash.
Yesterday, my shue hatched (after letting 4 die:( , i must admit i was more concerned about my own hp, with careless moments resulting in the untimely demise of my pet.) and i had a little birdie flying around me. This is another engaging factor of the game. The constant change- new things happinging throughout, be it new equips, new quests, new titles to ur char, and not to mention the evolving shues. What ive seen so far i only a fragment as i can imagine. It will be an interesting path, with so many changes, to see my char earn new titles and become more powerful.
Yes, i know ive blasted ragnarok quite a bit - but ive been dying for a change from a game infested with bots and scammers. I just hope and pray (however fultile) that this does not become the case here. As for me ive packed my rangnarok bags, distributed my equips and said farewells. This is the new place where i will seek my fortune.
HATS OFF TO A3!!
Wingtalker

Post by Wingtalker »

u bet..guess how loves it too..

Wingtalker..
Morpheus

U R Amazing

Post by Morpheus »

Man U Are Amazing.
3 cheers 2 u.

Looks like i need to lvl up
Warlike

Mmm thank u

Post by Warlike »

I must say .. im surprised to hear this from u. Got the impression u were annoyed after our little matchup. Still - I guess things arnt always wat they seem eh.
Morpheus

Re: Mmm thank u

Post by Morpheus »

U rite there !!

Well a good competion is always welcome.

Lookin out for the next challenge.

looks like i gotta lvl up :(

any ways good luck!
Caddlacc

Re: Lvling and lovin it.....

Post by Caddlacc »

Cheers ! excellent levelling up dude ... U r the boss
Killer

Re: Lvling and lovin it.....

Post by Killer »

warlike wrote:First off, I'd like to say hi - as this being my first post here. Ive been playing for a few days and some of u may have seen me running around.
When it comes to comparions ill make this go head to head with ragnarok as these are the only 2 contenders in the indian market.
The first thing i loved when stepping into quantano was - ahh no bots. After seeing a minimum of 5 every hour all over RO this comes as a refreshing change. (Of course- the games new so there are unlikely to be any yet. Please god.. no bots in this one.)
The second thing - no more 2d sprites. Thank God, I always disliked bringing myself down to a kiddish lookin char. These graphics are sexy! Never has a novice looked so good. hehe. Beautiful beautiful armor.. intimidating wpns.. this game screams attitude.
A welcome sight was the presence of a large number of gms, who largely were very very helpful and friendly. A gm who takes the trouble to greet u personally is not a very common thing.
When it came down to the grind of lvling.. i welcomed the change in the way u obtain exp. 50% exp (in ealier lvls) from quests was different from staring at the exp bar go up by 0.1%. It also keeps the game alive and gives u a reason to keep playin unlike a mindless sea of hack slash and bash.
Yesterday, my shue hatched (after letting 4 die:( , i must admit i was more concerned about my own hp, with careless moments resulting in the untimely demise of my pet.) and i had a little birdie flying around me. This is another engaging factor of the game. The constant change- new things happinging throughout, be it new equips, new quests, new titles to ur char, and not to mention the evolving shues. What ive seen so far i only a fragment as i can imagine. It will be an interesting path, with so many changes, to see my char earn new titles and become more powerful.
Yes, i know ive blasted ragnarok quite a bit - but ive been dying for a change from a game infested with bots and scammers. I just hope and pray (however fultile) that this does not become the case here. As for me ive packed my rangnarok bags, distributed my equips and said farewells. This is the new place where i will seek my fortune.
HATS OFF TO A3!!

Amazing Mr.Warlike u have done a good job hatsoff to u
Redeff

Post by Redeff »

trust me...... hes got an army along.........

most of his ragna guild has decided to switch to a3....

this world has not seen enough of the character called Warlike.....

nor will it, cus hez the guy who made ragna so cool for me...

hez the reason why we made it big in ragna....and looks like he will make it big in a3 too....

3 cheers warry!
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

which guild in RO? the divine elites?
Warlike

Post by Warlike »

Nay; The Heralds Of Faith