Aposple a myth?

Emperortemoz

Post by Emperortemoz »

lol.... rexdude get a look at the stats re.
It seems u r more confused than me.
As for aposple , I saw it in pvp, sword hk aposple connects even with low accuracy at g9. :lol: :lol: :lol:
So my doubts are clear now.
APOSPLE ROX :lol:
Cvbn

Post by Cvbn »

@Eos....
Whn u said str chars have more evasion and dex hars have more crit rate...ur so wrong.
Sword HK's have same Evasion and MAgicEvasion as Mace HK's i.e 35%
Sword HK's have 25% acc while Mace HK's have 35%
Sword HK's have 28% CritEvasion and 18% CritRate while Mace HK's have 24% for both.
So u c its vice-versa.. :twisted:
Irritated

Post by Irritated »

Try aposple on a player of same lvl and see if it connects even with 25%+ accuracy

Critical aposple is almost a myth with dex set with their crit hit rate near 18%, considering that most classes have more than 20% crit hit evasion.
mace HKs have better chance of giving a crit aposple
(Super shue at lvl 60+ gives a very good advantage, that's when there's hope of connecting crit aposple for dex HKs)

No doubt it's a powerfull skill, well , not very effective in pvp against same lvlers.
Emperortemoz

Post by Emperortemoz »

Premsundar wrote:Try aposple on a player of same lvl and see if it connects even with 25%+ accuracy

Critical aposple is almost a myth with dex set with their crit hit rate near 18%, considering that most classes have more than 20% crit hit evasion.
mace HKs have better chance of giving a crit aposple
(Super shue at lvl 60+ gives a very good advantage, that's when there's hope of connecting crit aposple for dex HKs)

No doubt it's a powerfull skill, well , not very effective in pvp against same lvlers.

IT CONNECTS... PERIOD
Nuero
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Drink to dat hydrus

Post by Nuero »

hydrus wrote:u mean to say they dont hav??????
sword hk n warrior hav 28% critical hit evasion max in all classes at g8 grade boots
n also critical hit succes ratio is max for bow archer(35) then by mace hk,dex mage(30) at grade g10
U need to know one thing. $Even if a charachter is 10 to 11 lvl's shorter than u dont underestimate. weapons,options,abilities are all secondary the thing is who has got more brains. when i was level 87 i pked 104 mage cause she was ksing. Gave her a holy weapon set all the curses on her, wore lightning shield cause she was using fury of thor and gave her 2 faddish(consider its level way below fury of thor). i knew my attack of ice was da best so made a point outta dat.
next i got her caught her in the red room of r4. 4 es on her.
Brains man brains are the ultimate weapon.
Wodan

okies

Post by Wodan »

I was just conforming some stats to rexdude

As pvp in arena n pvp in maps is very different things u dont knw whn u atttacked him hw much pots she was left n thr may be mobs around.
u cant test strnght of char in maps .
As for"weapons,options,abilities are all secondary the thing "
well in this a3 game they matter most brains n skils cant do much without opts in this game except runing . ask highlvl players wht opts mean to them and hw much they hav worked hard for each opts..
also try tanking tht mage in arena n then tell me the result and tell me hw much hp she had left
Emperortemoz

not

Post by Emperortemoz »

Nothing personal. But guys before commenting on a skill or a characters stats. understand that every skill and char is as different as chalk and cheese.
And only a person who has actually played it can really help with that part.
Becoz there is a whole world of posiiblities in applying ur options and stats differently.
BTW Rex what u said about dex having more crits holds tru only for archer builds, Rest r different.
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: not

Post by Eos »

lady_electra wrote:Nothing personal. But guys before commenting on a skill or a characters stats. understand that every skill and char is as different as chalk and cheese.
And only a person who has actually played it can really help with that part.
Becoz there is a whole world of posiiblities in applying ur options and stats differently.
Yup. I've said this a million times still people go on arguing nonstop abt 'which char 0wnz' or 'axe warrior r0x! muhaha!' :x
Better would be just prove your theories in arena and post a screenshot..still ppl keep blabbering.
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Bhalo »

I completely agree with Premsundar that aposple never kills in one shot an equally matched opponent (not only same lvl but equivalent options).....

However a good player can use an aposple very efficiently even against warriors or sword hks also. While fighting we usually overpot only against Appos or SB but otherwise v dont fill the complete hp bar and this gives a smart player chance to strike anyone down using an aposple. :wink:

BTW chill rexdude and Lady_electra all ppl posting here just express there views which may or may not b right. :P
Maibuwolf

Post by Maibuwolf »

wadever aposple may do good damage

but in looks it suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i mean it looks like a basic skill only if some1 tells u its aposple u will recognize it.