Aposple a myth?

Emperortemoz

Aposple a myth?

Post by Emperortemoz »

Mace hk has high accuracy but no g9 sword.
Sword hk has g10 sword but low accuracy.
Is the famous aposple a myth?
If so, It's a great loss to sword hks who find their ultimate skill useless.
please, can anyone help in guidance on making aposple a success like SB or UW.
Last edited by Emperortemoz on Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Ok here's the deal. Aposple, along with UW, Stigma and er..is it soul slasher for warrior? is a skill that works best with high critical damage.
For your aposple to connect-you have to have both accuracy and critical hit rate maxed out.
Accuracy-reduces no. of zeros, critical hit rate will raise the actual chances of an aposple connecting with critical damage. It's the critical damage that makes an aposple or a UW deadly.

And if you think it's a myth..Darksoul, Saberclaw, Antidote and many others can prove to you otherwise ;)

Mace (also xbow, ele mage and axe warriors) are all strength builds. The common point to all these is-they have a very wide spread in the damage done. for example, a mace HK might do 300-600 damage (random numbers, so bear with me), where as a comparable sword HK might do 400-500.
So-the dex builds have more consistency in their attack. The maximum damage is lower for the dex build, but the minimum damage is also higher.

Now take the case of a G9 sword HK with maxed out options on his set, performing aposple. Let's say he has 33% crit rate (again, random number so dont correct me here i dont know what the actual max is)

This means every 3rd strike will produce critical damage if successful (success depends on accuracy being higher than victims') However, the base damage of the aposple itself is quite high, so chances are the victim drops dead even otherwise.
A mace HK on the other hand, will have lower base damage when apospling.
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Emperortemoz

Post by Emperortemoz »

Dude be4 replying to a post. U should have knowledge about the character urself. I appreciate ur effort, but , i think u should know max options of sword hk be4 making a comment.
TY anyways
Mightyarthur

Post by Mightyarthur »

easy on him

he is trying to help

Better to get some answers

then getting no answers at all

Mightyarthur <<< lvl 102 and rising>>>
Emperortemoz

Post by Emperortemoz »

Thats y i thanked him. For his effort.
Wodan

witness

Post by Wodan »

lady wht rex tried to say in the end was difference between ur opts n ur opponets makes the difference also in arena i personally saw suru connecting apsole EVERY time he tried n thr where 3 dex mages all 10X
in the first match he was left alone n then in next 10sec he apsoled all 3 dex mages in 3 apsole
this was scenario for next 3 matches then we had to ask him not to use apsole anymore as it was taking fun away
also whn it comes sword hk n all dex char in a3 hav highest critical evasion so connecting them with critical hit is very hard so tht makes it equal

IGN:mikali
lvl 92 mace hk
Eos

Post by Eos »

You got that mixed up-str characters have highest evasion to make up for their low defense, while dex chars have highest crit rate to make up for their low attack power.
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Wodan

read full

Post by Wodan »

i said critical evasion not evasion
Eos

Re: read full

Post by Eos »

hydrus wrote:i said critical evasion not evasion
yeah i meant that too :)
Wodan

Post by Wodan »

u mean to say they dont hav??????
sword hk n warrior hav 28% critical hit evasion max in all classes at g8 grade boots
n also critical hit succes ratio is max for bow archer(35) then by mace hk,dex mage(30) at grade g10