Stealin Leachers

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Errethakbe

Stealin Leachers

Post by Errethakbe »

Hey guys... m a lvl50 mage... been leachin people since lvl 30... recently have found that the newer characters are stealin a lot... just recently I was leachin a character called Redxwarrior in C1... inventory full so could not pick up a special quest scroll... chap picks it up n when i asked him for it he ran away... did not respond... i found him in r4 n he joined my party again... when i told the party bout him he ran away again... not the first time this is happenin... others have run away with lesser stuff... prob is that they dont know the values n they end up sellin it to the npcs... so make a list of people who have done that to u... lets keep them off...
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

TAKE THE PEOPLE IN SUPPORT! THEY WON'T BE ABLE TO PICK UP SUCH THINGS!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Candrolas

Post by Candrolas »

Till 15 sec :wink:
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

A PERSON HAS TO DUMBER THAN A PEACOCK TO NOT PICKUP A SQ IN THAT TIME!

CAN BE PKED TOUGH :shock:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Yeah, you should have just dumped somthing else from your inventory! You can always get armor and other stuff in C1, but an SQ scroll is rare! :shock:
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Fsfdd

Post by Fsfdd »

was it 1- 3 ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

*HEART-ATTACK*

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Errethakbe

Post by Errethakbe »

hey guys that guy was a warrior... no hk with me... healin myself... so could not... there was a mob... also would like to mention another thing i found out... ever wondered who the pkers are? I find that those who play seriously are more interested in playin n helpin others... the ones that leach n reach high lvls then come back n pk others... I have been pked by the ones i leached... when asked they just laugh... hurts like hell that some guy who does not bother bout the game is so far ahead... I know life aint fair but why always in my favor???
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Welcome to A3 india and India as a whole. Now dont say i m not indian. But yes i once again have to say (it was flamed quite a bit once before), i feel ashamed to say these ppl r also from my country. Never seen such a behaviour in any other game, any other forums. Where ever indian kids go, they spoil the fun. More disturbing is the fact that they actually have a huge army of sick supporters for thier jerk like behaviour.

But well it will stay like this till ppl get a bit matured out in indian gaming.
Wartool

Post by Wartool »

lollzz
i hav pked almost evryone who has leeched me even for 1 %,
although there are only three person who leeched me,

huntingdevil, altaria, and the last chessqueen(she leeched me for 5 % at lvl 79) and all of them has kissed my weapn. my total leeching in a3 if countd in lvls would be around 5 lvls.