what is the best class in the game Worrier or Archer

Worrier
74%
archer
26%

Total votes: 27

Ankeetsinha

Post by Ankeetsinha »

na dude i cudnt care less if nething happens to them..

thts the best way to hate sum1..dont waste yer time even thinking abt them..

but yea they do get excited..telling my kh members to leave kh otherwise they will get pked..imagine the same noobs who begged me to take them into my kh after all the flaming i received for forming a kh with noobs..

Ironical aint it??

btw whr the fcuk have u been??
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

WC to a3 india ankeet.
Ankeetsinha

Post by Ankeetsinha »

ty ty ty

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh i forgot..IC devi
Warriortapan

Post by Warriortapan »

noobs uuuuuuuu ull die fighting only
always fighting
archers are also good yarrr
me being warrior thinks that archers are good yarr :D :D
and wch lolz wrote speling of warrior wrong???????? :?: :?:
Timekeaper

Post by Timekeaper »

Cmon throw sm light on the worrier breed.. I am in need of sm new info damn bored of flamin...

Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Dontcha know..they worry about hittin freeze and whine abt not being able to hunt till then :P
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Desertghost
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Desertghost »

Guys this is my 1st post :D . This matter was about: who is stronger a warrior or archer . Then from where cms t topic of ankeet and appocalyps :wink: . Guys tell me simply who roczzzz :?: .Cuzz I have a 90+ warrior nd i am confused :? I will lvl up that or not :?:
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

happyghost wrote:Guys this is my 1st post :D . This matter was about: who is stronger a warrior or archer . Then from where cms t topic of ankeet and appocalyps :wink: . Guys tell me simply who roczzzz :?: .Cuzz I have a 90+ warrior nd i am confused :? I will lvl up that or not :?:
Dude why can't u make up your mind? Do you play the game for fun, or to show off and win approval as to who's got the strongest char? It's just a game, not some sort of status symbol that x character beats y character.
Play an archer for a few days and see whether YOU like playing it.
Don't just go by the words of the public, and remember there's more to this game than winning a *censored* pvp tournament. Everybody here thinks this game is an RPG version of Counterstrike or something where all you do is run around killing people.

You have a 9x warrior, that's great. Unless you're totally bored of playing a warrior, I don't see why you should stop it at this late stage just because of what other people say.