Beware of ..........PKers

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!

do u thing high lvl char should interfere in c1 for pks

Poll ended at Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:46 pm

A)yes
20%
B)no
50%
C)dont care
30%

Total votes: 10

Xscavanger

Beware of ..........PKers

Post by Xscavanger »

There r many ways of pking the char
smone disguise and cm to c1 and roam about for their prey for eg:a hk cming with a noob dress and provoking others to pk him or to mess with him if that is not enough he will re dress himself and show its original power................................................
So always be godd in lvling up ur and mind ur own buisness when nessecary and not to jump and show of at times Because it is said (Ek chiti hatti se ladne ja rahi hai [/b]
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

well the best way to spot a high lvl in disguise is their KH membership...as also the size of the shue they carry. That said there are still many high lvls who are KH-less..so still beware! :twisted:
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Willkill

Post by Willkill »

aahhh... therez smthing else.... i may be wrong... but i hav noticed that the char stances n body shape/size change as they lvl up..... its very minute..... i think i may be imagining it.. but plz confirm it :roll:
Eos

Post by Eos »

yes...i have noticed it in town when standing next to a baby archer..I look taller!
I guess this is just an appearance-cos the character models used are the same whether you're 1 or 165.
I mean-strip a g1 archer and say Fennyhood..they wud look identical.

Also..higher level archers seem to move slower than lower level counterparts.
So i guess it must be for others also.
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Fsfdd

Post by Fsfdd »

rexdude wrote:yes...i have noticed it in town when standing next to a baby archer..I look taller!
I guess this is just an appearance-cos the character models used are the same whether you're 1 or 165.
I mean-strip a g1 archer and say Fennyhood..they wud look identical.

Also..higher level archers seem to move slower than lower level counterparts.
So i guess it must be for others also.
Rex i think its based on t grade thy r wearing ! because many ppl used to move around with out there armour n other stuffs ! so u can make a difference ! :? :?
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

WRONG OBSERVATIONS!!!

YOUR SPRITE DOSENT CHANGE MUCH WITH LVL UPS! NO THEY DON'T GROW TALLER OR WATEVER U THINK! IT'S THE ARMOUR GRADE!!

THE SPRITES ARE MORPHED A BIT WHEN THEY ARE MADE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES JUST TO MAKE THE CHARACTEERS LOOK BETTER, THATS WHY WHEN YOU ARE WEARING A CERTAIN GRADE CERTAIN EXTERNAL MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGES LIKES LENGHTHENED HEAD OR BIGGER BOOBS[PLACE A G8 AND G9 MAGE SIDE BY SIDE TO KNOW THIS] ARE OBSERVED, IT IS PURELY THE GRADE NOT LVL.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eos

Post by Eos »

dredisback wrote:WRONG OBSERVATIONS!!!

YOUR SPRITE DOSENT CHANGE MUCH WITH LVL UPS! NO THEY DON'T GROW TALLER OR WATEVER U THINK! IT'S THE ARMOUR GRADE!!

THE SPRITES ARE MORPHED A BIT WHEN THEY ARE MADE WITH DIFFERENT GRADES JUST TO MAKE THE CHARACTEERS LOOK BETTER, THATS WHY WHEN YOU ARE WEARING A CERTAIN GRADE CERTAIN EXTERNAL MORPHOLOGICAL CHANGES LIKES LENGHTHENED HEAD OR BIGGER BOOBS[PLACE A G8 AND G9 MAGE SIDE BY SIDE TO KNOW THIS] ARE OBSERVED, IT IS PURELY THE GRADE NOT LVL.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You serious? :shock: :shock:

But what im sayin is-the character models are unchanged. Strip a G1 and a G9 character of their items-they look identical. You must be talkin of the armor itself..G9 mages wear padded armor probably :lol:
Fsfdd

Post by Fsfdd »

lol sme ppl doesn't take a noobs word ! :? :? :? .Here cmes Dred to support my view ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sexyevil

Post by Sexyevil »

I DUNNO Y THE HELL THESE HIGH LVL CHAR COME TO C1
OKK IF THEY COME TO C1
PLZ DONN GET UR WARRS OVER THERE
AS NO ONE CARE FOR THE NOOBS TO LVL UP AND
UPON IF THEY PK THEM THE PLAYER WILL NEVER THE HELL SUPPORT U GUYZ
THIS IS NOT GOOD
HAAN SECOND THING CALLING A PLAYER FOR HELP IS NOT WRONG BUT DONT PK JUST WARN THEM
Y TO INC UR PAROLE
Fsfdd

Post by Fsfdd »

lol pking doesn't happen in c1 alone it happened for me in r4 while doing blood n heart quest a guy named k*baii came n hunted my mob along with me and a single shot on me i was in town !

sad i was 98% in 80 n going to move to r3 quest (as per the advice made by Dred n IC)

pk a part of a game so don't take it serious and put these in t forums .