Town: Temoz

Post by Wardeath »

No its not...provided u do the quests and hunt in the maps u r supposed to hunt

~Wardeath
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

These guys probably expect to find every scroll they need in C1 or S1 :twisted: :lol:
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Katie
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Katie »

No rex. Really firelash1 is pretty rare!!!

I had a warrior "heatedsoul" whom i took to lvl 32 almost purely by questing. I had got firelash1 once, but then i died somewhere and lost it. I realized that only when i reached the lvl of firelash and could not find the scroll in my inventory or my storage.

Then i asked the guides which monster drops and went and hunted a lot but still cudnt get it.

Also i have never seen it in a shop. However my friend got it when he was hunting for djs in elkenver( amadyses drop quite frequently, when i started as a nooooooooooob they dropped 2 which i sold for 300k each. didnt know they were worth 500k+)

And katie got firelash 2 while doing quest in vemerden.

Otherwise i think firelash 1 is very very rare.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IGN: Katie
IGC: Archer
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Y the hell a warrior needs scrolls man. Only scroll he might need is SPOUT till he is 81 or may be quirenz at 6x at the most. Other than that warriors want skills only coz their mage/hk/archer counterparts have so many of them, while they r so poor at skills that they cant even fill their first skill bar fully. Lol i felt so too when i played warrior till 5x. But Believe me warrior dont need any skills other than those i said. Just mob n hunt in party till 81. No other way out for them :( :cry:
Katie
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Katie »

zindianchick wrote:Y the hell a warrior needs scrolls man.
Adds colour to the attack. :D :lol: :D :lol:
Also sort of change than from just clicking once and keep pressing 1 until the monster dies!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IGN: Katie
IGC: Archer
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Adds colour to the attack.
Hmm u got a point there. Now i feel a warrior too needs scrolls n skills. wihout which warrior is not worth playing. :P
destroyerz2

Post by destroyerz2 »

lol
Wardeath
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Wardeath »

Warriors do need plenty of scrolls - not in pvp but to lvl up...

Sword warrior needs : quirenz
Axe warrior needs: Earthpit and boomerang cutter
Spear needs: Sprout, Spoutren

All warriors need - Sprout (for initial lvls), Freeze (the one and only useful one) and Cruise (dont have that yet and can be removed by free will)

NO OTHER skill is useful, Almost ALL the warriors use freeze from 80 and cruise from 120 (gosh 120).

Well while lvling up a char in c1 u might use earthpit...that is it

PS: Unlike mages, archers and HKs, the skills that warriors have are pretty useless. All the skills are used to define a purpose that will help characters to cross the next few lvls. Incase of warriors it is not such. The game is unfairly unbalanced.
They should take out all the useless skills and put some useful skills that warriors can use eg: raz, sb, sed, uw, free will, freedom, Bor, karna...we dont have anything!
Atleast for people like me who dont like to party with "sb mages", life is really tuf. I know how i lvled up my char to 100. Either you have to lick some mages **** or have to slog ur *** all the way like me till you get freeze.

Also if u get freeze u cant do a shittt in s1. I go to s1 and mob for some time, gather a huuuuge mob and some sb mage seds in the middle of the mob and sbs. That is it - u can do nothing - real life examples: Company, Ranicooltun, Heartthrob, Magekt, etc, etc...Now a days - some of them even wait in s1 for some warrior or HK to mob and then jumps in the middle and sbs....forcing me turn to AXE from a good guy to a baaaaad guy

~Wardeath :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

You're all missing the point here. Warrior=Leftclick creep , sit back and press F1 to repot HP when required. That's IT. Warriors are big on melee, not on skill.
If you were more interested in skills to start with you should create one of the other char types..mage=only skills, HK=skill melee balance, archer=very dependent on skills.
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)