ABOUT MAYFEST

Helloooo,
Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Vladmir

getting back to the topic

Post by Vladmir »

getting back to the topic...dudes letz discuss the xp event b4 the total war held at elkenver for lvl30-50...
1)dont u think it wil be lethal for a 49 lvl mage to b surrounded by grnita olgocs when she is leachin a prty full of hks and warriors...walk in the map get surrounded by those olgocs and tak a free trip to u kno wher
2)like the olgocs weren't enough some boss suddenly appears out of nowher and kills every1 in range...like we weren't dieing already!!and u cant even run away if u are surrounded by a mixture of monsters.
3)even the areas wher the non leathal olgocs apppeared (normal or dark),they didnt even come reglarly,it was like kill a mob and w8 a hell lot more for another mob to come.

My question:Are these kind of "Xp Events" really appreciated??? or shud there be some improvisation to help noobs like me who really need it the most???
:?:
Sexyshop

Post by Sexyshop »

ya they sud let a bit high lvler to go in for such event
till 80 i think
Janeroks

thats not the point

Post by Janeroks »

dude thats definately not the point...what i said was that these events shud be made to suit the needs of the respective charaters not a pack of high lvl monsters dumped together....
Sexyshop

Post by Sexyshop »

lol but grinita olgocs can gv u gr8 lvl up till 80 lolz
Willkill

Post by Willkill »

i dunno wht these guys at a3 r thinking.... granita oglocs r WAY beyond a lvl 50 mage...... they shud make an event wich gives more lore n xp aftr doing a quest or smthing........ Mayfest is probably a delvling event.......
Janeroks

true

Post by Janeroks »

ur statement is true to the last word!!!
:wink:
destroyerz2

Post by destroyerz2 »

lolz
Bladerxrz
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

People some clarification

Post by Bladerxrz »

All those Fuc**** who mentioned that there are grinita olgocs, go wear some magnifying glasses... i made a crap outta myself by going to the folkvagner map.. just before the event started i went to the map...stayed there n waited ..

viola!!!! the event started ... l went frenzy killing every damn thing that came into my way with my 9x mage ...n after 15 min i was kicked backed town..n that too to the wrong town.. ,guess how xp i got ..2%!!!!!!..

those are carode & c1 olgocs...
:evil: :evil: :evil:

n if u wanna be in the map while event is on... go to the map before event starts...then exit directly dont port to th town... then login again when the event is on .. VIOLA!!!

n stop posting crap.... i guess if the c1 olgocs seemed grinita olgocs to these noobs....then i guess DRED ws right abt these noobs hunting SONOS... instead of a boss..

MU ha h ah ah ah aha ha ahah ahhh!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Vladmir

oh shut up!!!

Post by Vladmir »

oh shut up!!!didn't u read that we were talkin bout the event held in elkenver for lvl's 30-50 and not the one held in folkvangar???
:evil:
Fake_wars

Re: oh shut up!!!

Post by Fake_wars »

thespyke wrote:oh shut up!!!didn't u read that we were talkin bout the event held in elkenver for lvl's 30-50 and not the one held in folkvangar???
:evil:
SORRY FOR POSTING SO DAMN LATE......BUT SICKO HERE SSHOULD READ THE 1ST POST...&

YOU JELLY FACED, starfish shyt you cannot enter elkevner with level 30 char when the fest was ON ....Dint ANYONE TELL YOU ABOUT THE LEVEL RESTRICTION STUFF..

NOOB *censored* 1ST PLAY THE GAME...N THEN TALK ABOUT IT IN FORUMS..
......NEXT TIME I SEE U POSTING MEANINGLESS STUFF ... u gonna get a nice dose made up of COCKROACH LEGS+ BEE STING+ OCTOPUS INK+ CORDLIVER OIL+FISH BONES STRAIGHT UP YOUR WHOOPED ASSSS. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: