sexysam suxxxxxxxx

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
aaj_tak

sexysam suxxxxxxxx

Post by aaj_tak »

Temoz sadest warrior is sexysam
hes got the sadest g9 set not even 1 option
my g7 set's better thn his noob g9
he only kno's 2 pk noobs .. fkker cant even pk his own lvls pk's noobs and runs wen igh lvls cm 2 pk him.... sukker!!....
the fkker reached 130 so i don think he wants any quanato players 2 lvl up till 130 :x :x :x :x Apocalypses name is goin LLOWWW coz of this sad member :!:
Wardeath
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Wardeath »

Sad but true That Sexysam cant even pk me in 4 hits though his lvl is more than 35 lvls higher than me. He comes to s1 and starts pking low lvlers whether it be from temoz or quanato. All u have to do is - as soon as he comes just press f8.

Yeah u r right "Apocalypses" name is beginning to go down due to him. Look at Leon and look at Sam.

~Wardeath
shootudown

Post by shootudown »

Yup. Apocalypse is one KH which has the capacity to be one of the best KH in the game. Not to mention the high no. of dex chars in it.

Yea, I feel Khamba shud do something about sam who is ruining their image. And Leon is definately one of the best guys in the game. I just casually said "Hi" to him with my warrior....and he said "Hi" with my character name in General :D That too with many high lvl people around......And he patiently answered all questions from all noobs (mostly warriors).......

Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

How can i forget the day Sam the *CENSORED* *CENSORED* tried to KS the R4 di from me and Sooooooo (a mage) by pking me?
I returned immediately and managed to get in the last shot, so got the drop (G7 staff :D ), and ankeet n peace came to shoo him away. :evil:

Killstealin bosses is one of the worst things to do-you're busy concentrating on attackin the boss and some jerk like him comes into the fray to grab it. :evil:
Princeoni

Post by Princeoni »

shootudown wrote: I just casually said "Hi" to him with my warrior....and he said "Hi" with my character name in General :D That too with many high lvl people around......And he patiently answered all questions from all noobs (mostly warriors).......

wat does it mean ...........dat all da char answering ur noob qstions is a GOOD player?????

datz a bit riduculous i thnk
Eos

Post by Eos »

prince_oni wrote:

wat does it mean ...........dat all da char answering ur noob qstions is a GOOD player?????

Why is it ridiculous if someone has the basic courtesy to reply to what u say to them? Compare that with many snobs who don't even bother to reply.
Of course-if what you're saying amounts to 'can u leech me plzzz' or 'can u gimme wz plzzz' then u deserve to be ignored. :evil:
Anyway..depends on ur definition of 'good'..as i've said before.
In my book, good player=polite, helpful and fair. No connection with how high he is or what his lvl is.
polite=does not abuse, replies when spoken to.(except leech/wz requests as i said before)
fair=does not try to rip u off or cheat u when it comes to trading. Cooperates during boss hunt n shares drop if it was agreed or assumed previously. Has a sense of fair play and ethics, does not steal drops/mobs/kills.

There are many players who fit the above category, as well as do not; it depends on your personal experience that's all.
Princeoni

Post by Princeoni »

rexdude wrote:
prince_oni wrote:

Of course-if what you're saying amounts to 'can u leech me plzzz' or 'can u gimme wz plzzz' then u deserve to be ignored. :evil:

ggrrrrrrrr.........

till date.....I've nver ever asked n e 1 2 leech me or for n e woonz or for PAN ...............as far I've been playin

da only thing i gatta say.........or I meant ther was...........

ther r loads of (newbies) ppl askin lvled players xtremely irritating qstions (sm may make sense)

n if they r ina hurry.............they surely wont afford 2 stay n keep answering all da qstions u c

naw as u DONT PLAY........n u r 2 refferd as GOD of noob(baby :lol: ) archers................datz doeznt support in YOUR case

ALL I HAD 2 SAY WAS....................

U JUST CANT XPECT HIGHT LVLERS 2 ALWAYS REPLY U

:x :x :x

:evil: :evil: :evil:

n as far as I've observed

Sam is goin rabid every 2 days..........enters S1............starts pking each n every player within his sight! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Eos

Post by Eos »

Ah yes, sam is one of em :(
Btw u don't have to take my comment personally-I was talking abt ppl in general.
And yes, if a high lvler is bossing or hunting he wont reply.
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
Mockingdevil

sam sam sam.....

Post by Mockingdevil »

sexysam...
u suk !!!
tht day wen u TRIED 2 pk me in R4 and i took u 2 the entrance wen Hellbound showed up u suddenly became so quiet..
scared?
maybe ur set SUXXXXXXXXX
u can only pk low lvls , try pkin somone ur own size if u got dah ballz :lol:
sam sam sam... ur screwin ur shit image more and more
learn 2 be like leon. stop pkin and learn not 2 tp wen high lvls cm 2 pk u :wink:
anywayz.... improve.... if u kno wat i mean :mrgreen:
cya for now... :)
Timekeaper

Post by Timekeaper »

No doubt sexysam sucks . Particularly he thinks hes the only g9 of a3 and goes of pking players below his lvl and then feels proud of his g9 and when the next instance he sees a g9 he runs like a dog . Well not to mention his awesome english he can even beat williamhung in it ..