Sonofheaven
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

getting options from unidentified stuff

Post by Sonofheaven »

hey
i don no how many ppl know this but here i go neway
always identify the item from the npc u have takenquest from
if the npc u have taken quest from is a healer id the item from the identifier npc next to it (for example if quest is taken from elpuron id the item from wilter only)
im not saying that evry stuff will have options after identifying but with this trick there r more chances
btw does any1 know wat tto do if the quest is taken from teleporter or depository or lottery merchant or arena manager?
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

if the npc u have taken quest from is a healer id the item from the identifier npc next to it (for example if quest is taken from elpuron id the item from wilter only)
im not saying that evry stuff will have options after identifying but with this trick there r more chances
i want to take quest from lanibia
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

DOSEN'T WORK THAT WAY!!!

BETTER DO QUESTS FROM IDENTIFIERS AND GET STUFFS IDED FROM THEM AND NOT FROM "THOSE THAT GAWK AT THE HEALERS".

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Sanjaya

Post by Sanjaya »

so hw can we conclude this, were to identify ?
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

FROM THE PERSON YOU TAKE THE QUESTS FROM!!!!

destroyerz2

Post by destroyerz2 »

hmmmmmmmm
Wardeath
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Wardeath »

Well am not sure if it works...

Coz never till now have i quitted quests - only once or twice when the last heart of Groa was not dropping (that quest can be irritating at times) - somewhere in lvl 45-50.

I have did all the quests that i had taken. Spammed the Billero quest like 43 times (yes i counted and 44th one is running) since i was 90- but when i identify stuff, all he gives is lvl 1 stuff without options - well, sometimes blessings or lvl 2 stuff. For the same reason i have to NPC all the g6 and g7 stuff that i get - examples: Skoll axe, Gladees sword, Kwaon, Xenon, etc

Not sure whats wrong...Any suggestion is gladly appreciated

Thanks
~Wardeath
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

WELL I FOR EXAMPLE, GET AWESOME OPTS FROM BILEROO AND BRENTREN, BUT THE OTHER GIVE ME GOOD OPTS TOO ONCE IN A WHILE!

IF I GO ABOUT BUYING SHUES FROM BRENTREN, I BET I WUD GET A 3 ELEMENT SHUE IN UNDER 500K!

SO YOU GOTTA QUEST MORE! PEOPE QUEST LIKE 40 TIMES A DAY!

SO THE GAME DEVELOPERS KEEP THAT IN MIND AND THEN MADE THIS SYSTEM HENCE, YOU GOTTA QUEST A LOT MORE! A LOT!

Katie
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Katie »

I have noticed one thing regarding getting options.

Always alternate between identifying a weapon and an armour.
If u do 2 armours continuously and if you have got good options in the first you wont get good options in the second.

And do this with the npc you have the best relationship with.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
IGN: Katie
IGC: Archer
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Spk
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

guys guys

Post by Spk »

guys u cant get such a thing like options from the npc guys , here it goes
if u take the stuff 2 wilter he will(BY CHANCE)gv a mount option either by 10 r 20.If u id the stuff at bilero he gvs such as raisin mp and hp consum such stuff.If u go near yurik he gvs extra damage option r moun..............
but i am sayin u THIS THING DOESNT WORKS ALL THE TIME BUT SOMETIME :oops: :oops: :oops: .so better u can even craft the things for options c the craftin list
u ll get there
i tried i got a mounted mounted option by 20 :D :D :D :D
u better try guys it will work re
good luck............... :wink: