Post by Abhishekngu »

Warrior is the best char in a3 .
he really brings the electricity that nobody has and other 3 char are junk
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: Warrior is the best

Post by Eos »

rawat_bunty wrote:Warrior is the best char in a3 .
he really brings the electricity that nobody has and other 3 char are junk
Wow, brilliant. Your wit and insight is just amazing. Everybody give him a big hand.
Xeaon

Post by Xeaon »

Damn it, y didnt u post it a year back. :lol:
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

Absolutely no doubt.... It depends on the player's skill to play his char.... The timing of the skills is also very important.... I've seen some srchers freewilling me wehn i'm ot using ne of my weapons or shields... That gives a chance to cast it and get atleas 3 shots on the opponent before they can freewill me... :)

Sexyshop

Post by Sexyshop »

now the lol entered forum widout having classes
errrrrr~!!?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yudhister

best

Post by Yudhister »

warrior is the best mages hks archer suckkssss
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Bhalo »

warrior is the best mages hks archer suckkssss
Before deciding who sucksssss who roxssssss and who owezsssss :lol:

Just fight the likes of fennyhood, Xplode or Antidote and u will know :wink:
Oziriz
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

HMMMMMM..... Who is the strongest?

Post by Oziriz »

Well m new n human, so there might(well will) be mistake in this post, as we know to err is human. Well about the topic bout whos da strongest? Well this issue cant be resolved easily.

I hav been only playing for 2 months and most of u guys hav been playing for more than a year. But the little experience i hav i can classify the characters as :- Warriors are like grunts. They hav lotsa hp wic mean they dish out a lot of damage while taking lot of damgage themselve. Well Hk's are more like protectors balancned defense and attack with nice magic skills and auras. Archers are like snipers, silent and lethal and fast too. Thier normal attack do pack a punch and that too from a distance. While mages are purely dependent upon thier magic spells, though they deal out lotsa damage.

Frankly speaking who wins in a pvp totally depends upon a lots of factor. Firstly the lvl difference, as sum1 hav said b4 a difference of more than 10 to 20 lvl is a perfect no no, also the armor and weapons of the characters. Suppose two G8 char of the same lvl pvp, but one of them is wearing G9 mounted armour and weapon. U know who will win. And not to forget the skill of the person who is controlling the char. Also not all of us is blessed with high speed connection, so the person who has low bandwidth will surely lose.

I m not able to comment much further coz of my limited experience. If there is mistake in this post( there will be) pliz correct me. And ne1 who is dissatisfied with this post, feel free to pk me( but pliz not wen i m questing)
Suckkminee

Post by Suckkminee »

Hehehehe... No1 is going to pk u for posting soemthing on forums..

I guess u have sumarized the whole thing pretty well... As i've mentioned before everything depends on the skill of the player controlling the char... I've seen a G7 Hk beat a G8 HK(with 6 lvls diff).... The G8 hk thought he can pot his way to victory but the G7 Hk used his heal skill to good effect... That's the difference using the ri8 skills at right time...

The kinda of stuff which u have also makes difference but if u have good microing skills u can cover it up...
Trixter

HMMM

Post by Trixter »

tHE WORST part for other char is WARRIORS rock when it cmes to pvp !! The worst part is hks irritate the most by healing themselves n kill them till all their mp is over 8) 8) ! warriors rock ! i can beat a lvl 97 hk wit my lvl 92 spear warrior :) wit his stupid razbadge skill n used long range when they cant take damage