Contribution Point Update

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Ryuwarrior
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: Contribution Points / Item Claim

Post by Ryuwarrior »

Hi GM

I would like to draw your attention to your previous post on 22 January 2022.

You can gain Contribution Points by the following accomplishments but not limited to:
Completing Quests
Killing Bosses
Online Activity
Making account recharges
Rewards for Winning / Participating in Events.

I think we all can confirm that we have received CP's from bossing and questing but I don't see any CP's received from online activities and making account recharges.

Could you kindly re-confirm and add the CP's as were announced.

Thanks
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Contribution Points / Item Claim

Post by Gmstorm »

Ryuwarrior wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:24 am Hi GM

I would like to draw your attention to your previous post on 22 January 2022.

You can gain Contribution Points by the following accomplishments but not limited to:
Completing Quests
Killing Bosses
Online Activity
Making account recharges
Rewards for Winning / Participating in Events.

I think we all can confirm that we have received CP's from bossing and questing but I don't see any CP's received from online activities and making account recharges.

Could you kindly re-confirm and add the CP's as were announced.

Thanks
We have currently only launched Contribution points system partially since the full implementation game patches have some issues and didn't pass our internal quality tests. The subscription system was broken as a result and we had to disable the entire Subscription system in November and December as you are aware. Also, the ingame item shop is not working as intended and hence we had to manually arrange the rewards. We are currently working with the developers of the game to iron out the issues so that we can launch a working system in the next season.

If you have any questions related to the Contribution Points, please make a different topic in the forums as this topic is meant for Item claim only.
[GM]Storm
Hellofpain
Class: Archer

Contribution Point Update

Post by Hellofpain »

Respected Game masters,

At the outset, I want to congratulate the entire A3 team for the Contribution Point update giving the game a whole new perspective. The players are really excited and looking forward to it.

I have consulted many players in-game regarding the contribution point (item shop) list as released recently. I am just posting my opinion regarding the same. I am making it clear beforehand that I am not against anyone getting Soul of Silbadu or any unique items for that purpose.

Players were collecting CP's for a long time. Suddenly the GM's come with the update to erase all the CP's and reward them with 14-day & 7-day pins erasing all the months hard work. But it is fine because this update applies to everyone and everyone has to start afresh with the new season pass update erasing the CP's every season.

Keeping the Soul of Silbadu's reward item only at 100000 CP's. Like you posted, the CP's as on 19/02/2022 of top 2 players were around 60k and in 3 days time they made the additional required points for Soul. Thus, as per my analysis with the help of 2-3 players, a person can collect 100k CP points in less than 10 days, making the whole season irrelevant as the excitement, planning and suspense is over. CP's required for Soul should be somewhere around 300k or even more to make each season interesting thus enhancing the longevity of the players competing each other for the most unique item of A3 India. You have already released Weapon Reform Stone which gives the g10 weapon properties like g9.5 unique weapon. So, if 60k CP's gives you the unique properties on your weapon for 1month, Soul should be at least 3 times or more the worth every season.

I would also like to mention that players should be able to gain CP's from all the activities mentioned by GMs but each to a certain limit. For e.g. maximum CP's a player can get from account recharge might be 25k so that the game is fair for one n all and collecting CP's is not limited to only 1 activity i.e. Hunting Boss. The same way gaining CP's via PK points or loss of CP's to opponent must be applicable making the game more interesting and competitive.

I know it's very easy to just post our opinions but it takes immense hard work for the game developers to implement everything. I again reiterate that I am not against anyone getting the reward for Soul but the most unique it in A3 India should be earned in a more hardened n interesting manner.

I would request the A3 India Game master's to consider the suggestions and reissue the update with the changes if required so that everyone gets a fair chance for the rewards. Announcing the list of rewards and CP's just 10 days before the Winter season pass expiration, makes the race relevant only for top 2-3 players. Other players don't even try to compete. People having more than 300k points did not feel as disheartened and frustrated with 14-day pin reward as they felt dodged and cheated when the Item list was suddenly announced with the top 5 players, making the race only amongst top 2 players with 10 days to go. Please reconsider the update and start the update afresh with the new season.

Lastly, I request players not to post nonsense and mislead the topic.

Sincere Regards,
IGN - Hellofpain
IGT - Quanato
Vinay Reddy.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Re: Contribution Point Update

Post by Gmstorm »

Hellofpain wrote: Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:31 pm Players were collecting CP's for a long time. Suddenly the GM's come with the update to erase all the CP's and reward them with 14-day & 7-day pins erasing all the months hard work. But it is fine because this update applies to everyone and everyone has to start afresh with the new season pass update erasing the CP's every season.
As per Eventgm's decision, we have carry forwarded a percentage of CP points from before they were reset. No recharge pins were offered. Details here: Link. Duration was short (1st Feb - 28th Feb) and hence the Contribution Point requirements for the rewards were lower too.

From the next season, we will have more ways to collect Contribution Points to ensure people who don't have enough time to play the game can participate. Development work has slowed down to a crawl because the Korean developer of the game has pivoted A3 to a mobile game and there is not enough manpower available for development of patches required for Contribution Points on A3 India. We have few ideas and we are currently awaiting the developer's response for the same.

We will keep you posted.
[GM]Storm
Axwell
Class: Archer

Re: Contribution Point Update

Post by Axwell »

Hellofpain make 100k CP and then analyze and give your inputs.
Ryuwarrior
Class: Holy Knight

Contribution Points for new season

Post by Ryuwarrior »

Hi GM

I reckon we would appreciate it if the contribution points for the items are provided early this month for us to try and achieve something unlike what happened the previous month given the time frame of 7 days or less was provided to achieve an enormous amount of points to achieve good items.

Should this be repeated, I am sure many would be tempted to cheat and achieve points as someone did set an example in the previous month. Since I assume most people who are playing have jobs and it is highly unlikely that one could achieve points if the points are revealed at the end of a season, this stymies farming points to obtain items.

I guess we all would discern your effort, if you may endeavour to provide the contribution points for items in the first week of every season; then at least people can work to obtain something rather than nothing and not give up hope.

Thanks