Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Headache
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Post by Headache »

@krail You should be the last person to comment on this post. You are the same guy who used to play Lucypinder in A3 Mania. You were kicked out of the game because your present best friend reported your bugs to GMs and you were banned in that server. It’s strange you even had the audacity to comment first in this post, shows your ignorance.
Maalik ne chamcha log itna acha paala hai phatt se aajata to support his wrong doings. Bhai log excuse dena hai toh dhang ka toh do atleast. You are blind bt we can watch the videos and understand for ourselves.

For reference check the video from 1:05 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihGKZ6BJwQ & another video from 3:35 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ7GlTjYKtE

So a person who is kicked and banned from 1 of the esteemed server like A3 Mania should not open his mouth about bugs and unfair advantage here. Please :!:
Streetboyz
Class: Warrior

Post by Streetboyz »

@ Krail - Even retards are competent enough not to agree with inbred morons.

@ Krail - And as for the related topic, you are explaining yourself in the 3rd comment how that kill happened, great explanation Krail but you still FAIL to acknowledge the video evidence of the 1 SINGLE HIT and 90% HP gone. Well, that only explains the level of ignorance you have. To be honest, I understand why someone would go on the back foot and defend and try to divert, because only a guilty person would do something like that. And the videos clearly shows Hawkeye character is guilty of using whatever he/she is using to give this much unusual high damage of 1 hit.
In the history of 15+ years of this running server, many characters have been accused of using bugs and the list is full of characters from same gang/knighthood, . What a coincidence.
And I find it amusing that, Krail comes to 1st to defend and call names and explain hits and all when it's not even about Krail to begin with, lol .. anyways ...
I am not sure if you can understand this but when posts like this come out, you can comment all you like but people do not care about your validation or justification.
See the rest of A3India players already know what's happening here but This is visual evidence for your own eyes to see what use of bugs / authority looks like and how your trashbags are missing out on all the fun that you are having alone.
All people care about is Game masters of A3India will see that there is clearly something wrong here and will take action against Hawkeye because this damage is just absurd and never has a character given damage on a scale of this level.
Awkward
Town: Temoz

Post by Awkward »

Everyone can see whats running in the game !!

Abmormal damages and bugs !!

How long we have to deal with those things !! Apart from this the character Hawkeye is still dieing thats the irony for having everything but not able to survive !!

Game should be transparent and fair !!

Guides you should investigate properly.
Bloodsneeker
Town: Temoz

Post by Bloodsneeker »

1 hit me 90% bar to nhi jata ! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Sweetaish

Post by Sweetaish »

Krail wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:13 pm BTW in one of your video you were hitting 940 (since it is a crossbow there is a difference in minimum and maximum damage) on KW Larcs with sunitz, so crit is 2.5×940=2350 + 500 (Hustler of archer Mercenary) = 2850. Now an archer HP Bar with RB6 is 5194 on Hybrid stats so your death is logically correct, if its not then you might be bugged with more HP bar. If 2 crits connect back to back no one will survive until you use potter with 0ms. Now please ask your clowns to support your logic as I am done with the post.
Bhai tu itna janta ha fir bhi tuje thoda sa bhi ghamand nahi hai.tu itna jyada bol diya ki khud ki baton main to khud fas chuka.Bhai teri to gajab bejjati ho gaya. :lol: :D
aap tu kya reply dega ki wo main nahi hu mere jaisa koi aur hai. :P :lol: :P :lol:
Hawkeye ko kuchh bolne ka nahin hai kyuki wo handicapped hai.Bina bugg ka wo koi character khel nahi sakta.Tu lvl 13 ya lvl 25 jo use karta ha fhir bhe tu marta ha or aage bhi tujhe marunga, aap to kuchh shram karo. Nahi to chullu bhar pani me doob ke mar jao.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mzuho
Class: Mage

Post by Mzuho »

If an archer has 5194's hp bar on hybrid. emptying 90% of bar is like giving 4600s and 4700s to be precise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Anaell
Class: Mage

Post by Anaell »

Now that you have brought this issue in public forum, allow me to suggest you that all of the A3 players gonna support you (without bugger gangs) for the allegations that have been put up for the Game masters. This is not the first time some one exposed them.

I believe Game master Storm will take action.

All I want to suggest that we got only 2 options either play with them and kill them like we use to do daily (Noobeye ,toffee & his team) or it's a best time to QUIT !

Funny fact is that after using bug weapon he die daily like a noob. Still he show us attitude like he is the God (Bhai "NOOBEYE" you are nothing with out bug.)

Last but not the list ... This shayri for you brother ...
ZINDAGI JHANDWA
FIRBHI GHAMANDWA
Krail

Post by Krail »

Headache wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:05 pm @krail You should be the last person to comment on this post. You are the same guy who used to play Lucypinder in A3 Mania. You were kicked out of the game because your present best friend reported your bugs to GMs and you were banned in that server. It’s strange you even had the audacity to comment first in this post, shows your ignorance.
Maalik ne chamcha log itna acha paala hai phatt se aajata to support his wrong doings. Bhai log excuse dena hai toh dhang ka toh do atleast. You are blind bt we can watch the videos and understand for ourselves.

For reference check the video from 1:05 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HihGKZ6BJwQ & another video from 3:35 seconds https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ7GlTjYKtE

So a person who is kicked and banned from 1 of the esteemed server like A3 Mania should not open his mouth about bugs and unfair advantage here. Please :!:
Driver kitne accounts chahiye be tujhe post karne ke liye. Ek kaam kar humara accounts bhi le aur post kar de.

Heights of Desperation !
Krail

Post by Krail »

Streetboyz wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:37 pm @ Krail - Even retards are competent enough not to agree with inbred morons.

@ Krail - And as for the related topic, you are explaining yourself in the 3rd comment how that kill happened, great explanation Krail but you still FAIL to acknowledge the video evidence of the 1 SINGLE HIT and 90% HP gone. Well, that only explains the level of ignorance you have. To be honest, I understand why someone would go on the back foot and defend and try to divert, because only a guilty person would do something like that. And the videos clearly shows Hawkeye character is guilty of using whatever he/she is using to give this much unusual high damage of 1 hit.
In the history of 15+ years of this running server, many characters have been accused of using bugs and the list is full of characters from same gang/knighthood, . What a coincidence.
And I find it amusing that, Krail comes to 1st to defend and call names and explain hits and all when it's not even about Krail to begin with, lol .. anyways ...
I am not sure if you can understand this but when posts like this come out, you can comment all you like but people do not care about your validation or justification.
See the rest of A3India players already know what's happening here but This is visual evidence for your own eyes to see what use of bugs / authority looks like and how your trashbags are missing out on all the fun that you are having alone.
All people care about is Game masters of A3India will see that there is clearly something wrong here and will take action against Hawkeye because this damage is just absurd and never has a character given damage on a scale of this level.
Listen Moron tere jaise jail mein reh ke thodi aaya hu, jo kuch bhi likh dunga. Suna hai Australia mein Visa bhi revoke ho gaya hai tera, dikhega to patak denge. Sahi mein ajeeb chu hai tu. Tere jaise bandar India ka naam kharab kar dete hai. Oops Bandar bhi bura maan jayega agar tujhe compare karunga toh. Retards like you are better playing these games and post nuisance rather than visiting other countries and spoiling the name of our country. Tu bas idhar apna maata patak aur kuch nahi. Waise to Krail bhi bugged tha, how many of you have won 1-1 against Krail in arena?
Krail

Post by Krail »

Sweetaish wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Krail wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:13 pm BTW in one of your video you were hitting 940 (since it is a crossbow there is a difference in minimum and maximum damage) on KW Larcs with sunitz, so crit is 2.5×940=2350 + 500 (Hustler of archer Mercenary) = 2850. Now an archer HP Bar with RB6 is 5194 on Hybrid stats so your death is logically correct, if its not then you might be bugged with more HP bar. If 2 crits connect back to back no one will survive until you use potter with 0ms. Now please ask your clowns to support your logic as I am done with the post.
Bhai tu itna janta ha fir bhi tuje thoda sa bhi ghamand nahi hai.tu itna jyada bol diya ki khud ki baton main to khud fas chuka.Bhai teri to gajab bejjati ho gaya. :lol: :D
aap tu kya reply dega ki wo main nahi hu mere jaisa koi aur hai. :P :lol: :P :lol:
Hawkeye ko kuchh bolne ka nahin hai kyuki wo handicapped hai.Bina bugg ka wo koi character khel nahi sakta.Tu lvl 13 ya lvl 25 jo use karta ha fhir bhe tu marta ha or aage bhi tujhe marunga, aap to kuchh shram karo. Nahi to chullu bhar pani me doob ke mar jao.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sun haste haste snacks kha ke so jaa. Wanna come 1-1 Arena?