Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Poisionarrow
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Post by Poisionarrow »

Dear Gamemasters,
I am here to report some serious issue related to ‘Hawkeye’ named character in the server. We have complained often to Guidefury regarding the increase damage from Hawkeye (specially the critical damage) from its Sunitz weapon, but it was being ignored because of no proofs. Today, I am making this post with in-game war videos as proofs of his bugs and unusual high damage by hits from Hawkeye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXZToIiNtE

Check the first video in slow motion (.25x) from 5th second, Hawkeye with running from left top side as soon Rock died, he targets PA non dex. His first hit connects crit, PA’s bar moves down by almost 90-95%. Now Sunitz weapon with crit damage of 2.5x giving such kind of damage in milee hit is unrealistic. Which weapon gives such kind of damage, it’s like a Private server’s damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR2Jv99y46s

Check the second video in slow motion (.25x) from 22nd second, same situation Hawkeye’s first hit with Sunitz weapon, same hit, same damage, this time I was just lucky because I shifted to dex weapon after the hits.

https://youtu.be/7NcBPkICHNA

Check the third video in slow motion (.25x) from the 29th second, my ally mate Sweetaish goes ND and from the top right side Hawkeye alone hits Sweetaish with Sunitz weapon on kw. Same result, bar goes down to 95% as he connects crit.
We all know Hawkeye is the old Venomspirit & Maverickxxx. Many years back some people posted proofs of their bugs i.e. lvl 13 Paum staff on VS & extra hp bar and passive points on Maverickxxx. Gamemasters including Gmstorm himself acknowledged those bugs, took action (deleveled those characters) and removed bugs from server. I request GMs again to investigate this issue and if guilty (which is very easy to find once we watch the videos in slow-mo) to take strict action against Hawkeye.

Some people are ruining our beloved A3 India Server Sir. Please stop this nuisance now or it will motivate others to do the same and make the server like other A3 servers (with bugs and characters with unfair means).

Thankyou & Regards!
Krail

Re: Hawkeye - bug exposed !

Post by Krail »

Wow. Pehle Krail bugged ab Hawkeye bugged next kon?

Just asking in P2 what happened to your potter? Did it just stop? No one will even reply to this shit.
Krail

Post by Krail »

Try not to go ND everytime because even Spica kills you nowadays with 250+ms. Wasted archer.
Krail

Post by Krail »

BTW in one of your video you were hitting 940 (since it is a crossbow there is a difference in minimum and maximum damage) on KW Larcs with sunitz, so crit is 2.5×940=2350 + 500 (Hustler of archer Mercenary) = 2850. Now an archer HP Bar with RB6 is 5194 on Hybrid stats so your death is logically correct, if its not then you might be bugged with more HP bar. If 2 crits connect back to back no one will survive until you use potter with 0ms. Now please ask your clowns to support your logic as I am done with the post.
Poisionarrow

Post by Poisionarrow »

@above

Thanks for exactly pointing out what I wanted to prove. A normal archer with kw + sunitz can hit the max crit damage around 2900, which means it will require 2 shots to kill another archer if the opponent is not potting. Hawkeye's single milee hit depletes my bar with almost 4500+ hp drain. Thus, your awesome logic and calculation itself proves the point that Hawkeye's Sunitz weapon is bugged or he is using some double hit software bug. The video is in HD, with .25x slow motion you can count the number of milee hits and the bar moving with 1 single arrow shot. :idea:

Thankyou Krail, much appreciated ! GMs will look exactly into the point you mentioned and Hawkeye is caught red handed. :)

Next time before posting in a haste, covering your master's dirty work, think for a second if you are going to make sense or worsen the situation. Funny people.
Krail

Post by Krail »

OmG some retards will never agree.
Krail

Post by Krail »

And cmmon driver come on your real character to post your comments. Don't use others accounts to post. We know Rajki cannot use that vocabulary.
Hawkeye
Town: Temoz

Post by Hawkeye »

Poisionarrow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:04 pm Dear Gamemasters,
I am here to report some serious issue related to ‘Hawkeye’ named character in the server. We have complained often to Guidefury regarding the increase damage from Hawkeye (specially the critical damage) from its Sunitz weapon, but it was being ignored because of no proofs. Today, I am making this post with in-game war videos as proofs of his bugs and unusual high damage by hits from Hawkeye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXZToIiNtE
I can see a third party software running in background which pots immediately as soon as PA logs in. So, gamemasters first need to take some action on Poisionarrow as "third party softwares and bugs are not allowed in A3 India".
Poisionarrow

Post by Poisionarrow »

You people can bark and try to divert the topic as much as you can.

People can watch the videos for themselves and judge. We just needed to expose the truth for people to see and Gamemaster's to look and investigate into the issue.
Hawkeye
Town: Temoz

Post by Hawkeye »

Ok macha. Now please get some air and stop using those third party softwares to pot. :P :P