Event: Scuffle of the Champions

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Krail
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Event: Scuffle of the Champions

Post by Krail »

Level 12 Grahsat?

Who Cares! 8) Full Q lost with lvl 11 Grahsat. Hahahahahahaha.

Sycther

Re: Event: Scuffle of the Champions

Post by Sycther »

lol.. even whole temoz lost too :P :D .. only tharcher didnt participate or he would have won :wink: ... anyways you played good bro, congo !
but its better to die in pvp rather giving kills in map.. you already died 3-4 times since you came on Krail.. Last time you were on Ultraaviolet and you died like a dog 5-6 times in 3 days.. this time you just playing on hk mercy, fear :lol: .. we pked your friend Borninsane so much he left game it seems lol.. impress your master ghosh with these videos n shit and btw remove him from tharcher n he is a mouse.. he doesnt have guts to play his own char Maverickxxx coz he knows it will die lol..
Krail

Post by Krail »

Sycther wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:26 pm lol.. even whole temoz lost too :P :D .. only tharcher didnt participate or he would have won :wink: ... anyways you played good bro, congo !
but its better to die in pvp rather giving kills in map.. you already died 3-4 times since you came on Krail.. Last time you were on Ultraaviolet and you died like a dog 5-6 times in 3 days.. this time you just playing on hk mercy, fear :lol: .. we pked your friend Borninsane so much he left game it seems lol.. impress your master ghosh with these videos n shit and btw remove him from tharcher n he is a mouse.. he doesnt have guts to play his own char Maverickxxx coz he knows it will die lol..
I don't understand why are you so annoyed? Is it because every Q died with a lvl 11 grahsat. First make lvl 165 and bark here kid and btw I don't play any other character. If such is a case that by mere player killing people do leave game then whole Q must have left the game long ago.

I have posted this video because when everyone lost to Krail with lvl 11 grahsat, Q shouted that Krail had lvl 12 grahsat. This video was to prove them wrong. Anyways you can continue with your hues and cries which I ever ignore.
Krail

Post by Krail »

I would sincerely request the moderator of the forum to lock this thread or else it will be another flaming lasso.